5% finished

>In Search of Lost TIme
2% finished

Big milky boobies

>drumpf wants to deport this

All of them pleb. In the order you posted

Thanks patrishan user

(Wow pol is really leaking today, huh?)

Your list makes you look like a pretentious pseud thats just rushing to get all the "top shelf" books. Especially when you have two genre fiction tier middlebrow plebshit along with proper classics
I recommend putting all of them away and starting with the Greeks until you're actually ready to appreciate them

fuck, kill, marry

>Start with The Greeks

I did, I started with Plato, Socrates, and Democritus all the way up to modern quantum mechanics. I know more about the application of Greek knowledge than you.

But I'm reading for pleasure and to enrich my own skill of storytelling. If you're so Parrish, why not recommend a book instead of resorting to memes.

You clearly didn't learn enough, go start with the Greeks again and hope for better luck the second time around

When are you going to say anything of substance?

So far you've been hiding behind memes and vague abstractions. If you're so well versed then instruct a fellow reader in what to read.

>all the way up to modern quantum mechanics
LOL, not that posturing faggot but this is just sad
I want to hear you explain that statement, I can already see you are also posturing.

I didn't actually start with The Greeks. Every decent science curriculum starts with Democritus' view of the Atom, the indivisible matter, which is the foundation of modern atomic theory.

Ah so you read a highschool textbook, cheers mate

>40 minutes and the succubus pasta hasn't been posted yet

IMO, pick the shortest thing. Also, is pretty much correct. I personally wouldn't recommend reading all of In Search of Lost Time in one go: it's one of the few series that has that "Mad Men"-esque effect where you really should take some time between reading each book.

The Holy Bible, not even memeing

Read some Jack London, like The Sea-Wolf

>help me pick a book to finish

>2%
>5%
>5%

---wait for it---

>0%

War and Peace is really good.

not that big desu

Master and Margarita is dope, you should finish that one first

>two genre fiction