Is this really England's number 1 tea?

Is this really England's number 1 tea?

is the sauce really the boss

Probably in sales, the same way Lipton is America's number 1 tea.

yes but you should really buy fresh loose leaf in the same way you would buy coffee

for me it's tetley's. the best tea bags.

Best cheap bagged tea

I disagree

good for bagged tea, but lacks the horse-like aroma of loose leaf

Yes. If you open your search to all of the isles, this is by far the better one.

They have it at Walmart, so I tried it and it wasn't very good. Get some pic related off of the Amazon jew. Much better. Davidson's and Positively Tea are also not bad

Well yeah, just about any loose leaf tea is going to be noticeably better than teabags. They put the really rubbish tea in those.

How is tea magically better if not contained in a sachet? Explain scientifically. I'll wait.

Bagged tea is the most common so it has to be cheap, quality be damned. Nobody drinking bagged tea would open the bag nor would they care that the leaf is basically dust inside.

I only drink bagged tea and I know this.

You've misunderstood, user. The tea that goes into bagged tea is poor quality tea in the first place, mostly fannings, which are literally the rejected left over crumbs from processing high grade tea. The reason they do this is because it's cheap and it being small bits already produces a strong brew quickly, which is really all the people drinking tea from bags usually want. Plus, once you've added milk and sugar, you can't really taste the difference anyway.

Also, just to be super clear, I am not saying all loose leaf tea is good quality, but the average loose leaf tea is better than the average teabag.

Is the whole triangular teabag thing just marketing bullshit?

>not brewing with hyper-cube teabags
dimensionlet

>Falling for meme teas like Yorkshire Tea.
PG Tips is objectively better than Yorkshire Tea and Typhoo.

>Paying for tea in Bongland
As a proud Bonglish man I scavenge leafs in Autumn for cooking tea, really saves money. Home made tea goes well with the toast sandwich.

Achmed Tea is the nr.1 English tea brand.

For me, it's Co-op own brand decaf

Oh, come on! Does it get any more English than Achmed Tea?

can confirm this is England's no.1 tea.

>wake up in bed made from PG tips teaboxes and mattress made of PG tips bags
>get up have cold bath of PG tips teabags that have been steeping for the correct 13 hours
>brush teeth with cold PG tips tea
>go to work at the PG tips tea factory
>tea break have PG tips tea
>lunch is called tea in england so have PG tips tea
>go home to a nice cup of PG tips tea
>no drinking booze because i am a PG tips tea-totaller

>mostly fannings, which are literally the rejected left over crumbs from processing high grade tea

Please compare the amount of high grade tea produced to teabags produced, and then explain how this math works.

do you have no idea how a sieve works

>ingredients: blended black teas

Yeah, if you're not able to even name countries of origin on the label it's not a premium tea. Hope you didn't pay too much user.

Compare a proper chai tea with the innards of a Twinings chai tea bag and get back to us user.

The same way that a cow produces 150-200 pounds of hamburger and 10 pounds of tenderloin. When the target product is good enough and people will pay for the waste, you can justify a lot of waste.

Ceylon, Assam, Nilgiri, and Keemun. $14/lb

Meme teas? I am from Yorkshire tbf

is there anything Yorkshire about it?
it's probally made in some factory in luton or something

>then explain how this math works.
>t. college math professor

In Yorkshire we don't have chocolate, we have mud.

German here. Do humans really put milk in their tea? I only put sugar/honey in for earl grey and it's the fucking best.