Who /preorder/ here?

Who /preorder/ here?

I'm looking to unintentionally pirate it from all of the Instagram and Veeky Forums posts.

>sun
>her

Ugh... Did xe like just assume Sun's gender?

the poo
and her loo
-poopy kafir

I like the cover.

>her

le soleil et sa fleur

How could french people even appreciate this sheer nuance of English language?

the French assumed each and every words' gender :(

the moon
and its turds

yes, i preordered leo straussĀ“ lectures on zarathustra coming out this september

but not your bullshit!

pretty good name desu

d a d d y
problems

b-but the sun is male and apollonian

>2017
>still assuming the sun's gender.

capital letters are so patriarchal and un-poetlike

Pretty clever satire

Joseph and His Brothers?!?!?!??!?!?

This souldn't be allowed to exist

Never read this but I keep wanting to

Is it good?

The Veeky Forumscord is gushing about it at least. From what I can tell it's pretty endgame Mann that includes incredibly detailed and historically accurate descriptions of the setting which essentially fills up what Genesis lacks. Expands on characterization of the chars in Genesis and politico/socio/economical stuff of the time. If you didn't know already, it's 1500 pages and will probably be one of the single longest books you read in your life. I also hear there's some homo undertones of cute boys and stuff but that's just the usual with Mann and if you ask me really adds to the experience

The Jewish Culture
and her Critique

This books are actually published so they'll get posted on pentagram and fakebook.
There's a book fair in my country once a year, and some smart "publisher" named itself "I love books" before the fair and only published YA and genre fiction, and when right before the fair started, they made an event on fakebook named "I love books: 2017th fair festival". And the event had thousands of going, and everyone thought "I love books" is just a slogan and that it's the official event for the fair. And in the event description they put info about their books with some 50% off, but they aren't worth even taking space on your shelf.
They actually named themselves "I love books" just for the fakebook event, and they sold the most books on the fair.
Their ethical business is too good, this was their second fair, and next year another fair and so on.

>there's some homo undertones of cute boys

>also hear there's some homo undertones of cute boys and stuff but that's just the usual with Mann and if you ask me really adds to the experience
fucking sold