Booze

what are some good liquors like Jagermeister that are tasty and not too expensive.

Like bags of sand

Jager isnt expensive you fucking poorfag

yes, that's what I said
>tasty and not too expensive
>like Jagermeister

vodka

>50000 botanicals
>licorice root
>and now you can't feel the rest of the 49999, well sorry for you shit palate, they are all here :^)

but I like the licorice

Idiot.

borgmann, jägermeister in much much better

Sorry, but I must correct you. Jagermeister is a liqueur, not a liquor. Simple and common misunderstanding, but please take note of this in the future to avoid confusion.

Thanks,
Veeky Forums

isn't that just "sorte svin"?
We used to throw a bottle of vodka and a bag of Turkisk Peber in a blender to make those for house parties in the 8th grade.
Which is probably why I can't stand the thought of drinking it now.

Ok I'll keep that in mind. What is the difference if you don't mind me asking?

It tastes much worse. Like vodka blended with menthol liquorice

Not at all, the equivilant of sorte svin would be pic related.

I'm guessing you're a dane, so how do you not know this?

Fernet branca

nah, unicum

ärm, i literally just had unicum yesterday and it is something entirely different, its a bitter essentially. give borgmann a shot op, it really is the luxury version of jaegermeister, and pretty cheap to begin with.
t. exbarkeeper during uni

i think liqueur is liquor with sugars and flavorings added or something

>I'm guessing you're a dane, so how do you not know this?
Like I said; I drank too much of it 20 years ago so now I don't touch it. And when I did drink it I made it myself. I have never tasted Gajol either. Sorry.

Ballast Point started making a Jagermeister knock-off. The local liquor store was selling it for $10/bottle.

If you're in the US and can't get something like this, melt about 3 bags of Fisherman's Friend lozenges in some water. Dissolve some sugar, as well, if you're so inclined. Once cool, pour into a 750mL bottle of vodka. You'll probably need to use some of the vodka elsewhere to make it all fit. Shake it well and store for a day.

Afterwards enjoy a shot that will make you feel like you're some kind of ice dragon shooting icy fire out of your mouth