Can I make corn dog batter without corn meal?

Can I make corn dog batter without corn meal?

Sure, but it will be more like pancake batter. But, that can be delicious too.

Then it's not a corn dog.

Yeah it has to have beans.

If you take out the corn it would still be a meal.

It will be a hotdog like we have in NZ.

What is a recipe for the batter?

>tips fedora
>fedora chili purist faggot

bump for best recipe for corn batter if I buy hot dogs (or I have frozen Kielbasa)?

arthur treachers fish place use to dip a dog on a stick into the fish batter. it was better than fish and almost as good as a corn dog. if you want try to make a fish batter or beer batter and add some chopped up or smashed corn kernels. It will taste great

Use pancake batter. You can't tell the difference, I swear.

Now it's pigs in a blanket.

>Yeah it has to have beans.

Is bean flour a thing?

thats a nice looking beef wellington

Bagel dogs are even better, and they look like uncircumsized penii, so they are even more appetizing

No, but Flean Bour is.

No fuck off pigs in a blanket is hamburg and rice wrapped in cabbage with tomato sauce

My old roommate from college.

That's called a pronto pup

>Can I make corn dog batter without corn meal?
No.

Cornmeal and a thick buttermilk batter recipe is essential. The reason it is good, is the natural sweetness of cornbread. Its the synergy of opposites that compliment, like the McGriddle combination, as a matter of fact, sweet and savory, soft and fluffy with crispness.

It is. Indians use chickpea flour. Native Americans use mesquite bean flour, though not as much as Indians using chickpea flour. I would imagine there's other examples as most peoples have tried grinding up dried staples in all sorts of ways to make simple patties or flat bread type of things to eat.

Reddit not allowed.

>Corn-dog
>No corn
Is this some new level of vegan?

You could some kind of tempura with rice flour, chilled sparkling Perrier and a weiner.

That sounds dangerously close to faggots