Do you feed your pets fruits?

Do you feed your pets fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

cookyourpet.com
youtube.com/watch?v=N1g0LN_ygVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do cats eat exactly? Mine love deli turkey and chicken but they are super picky. One enjoys licking the salt off potato chips, but the other two are not interested.

Mushroom

>owns animals
>doesnt know how to care for them
Trying feeding them, and yourself, cyanide

I think the diet you gave your cats made them retarded

Cats should be strictly vegan. Haven't you noticed how feminine they are compared to the masculine, carnivorous dogs?

I like to freeze a bag of grapes and give them to my pup in the summer for a cool treat on a hot day

Fuck off, nigger. That's deadly and you know. Same goes for onions as well. McFucking kill yourself, you scum fuck.

> not owning a cute soycat to match your girlfriend(male)'s cat pajama
I swear people these days

My Dead cat was a Chad in life. Larger than most small breeds of dogs, he whipped any dog who bothered him and bullied the kitten when she sat in spots he considered his rightful domain by god. Which was pretty much anywhere in the house he plopped himself down.

In the end only his own flesh could take him. And he died by a heart attack in front of me with the most horrible cry I ever heard.

He ate most anything you gave him.
But mostly he liked cheese. Boy did he love cheese

My cats are black and they sniff unleaded petrol

Idk she hasn't died yet

Is that a Long haired Persian! Don't those things have breathing problems

My cat used to love roast BBQ chicken. As soon as you carry it into the house he comes from fucking nowhere to beg for food.

Wondering what kind of fruit is safe for cats. Right now, only feed it dry cat food and some canned cat food every now and then

Ironically cats are strictly carnivorous and should not be fed any grains. soy will give cats thyroid issues. Dogs on the other hand can tolerate grains much better than cats can, though they should still be fed a mainly carnivorous diet.

Cats don't have the taste receptors for sweetness so they don't usually like fruit, but carrots and juicy vegetables like celery and cucumber are safe for cats. Also a lot of people already know this, but never ever feed your cat or dog chocolate, grapes, or any alliums.

>But mostly he liked cheese. Boy did he love cheese
Wonder where the heart attack came from

Sorry I was mean but you should not do that. Grapes and raisins are toxic to puppers.

cats are carnivores naturally so personally id avoid any kind of non-meat

Rocco (my dog) fucking loves grape skins

>taking the bait
come on, man

i like to feed my dogs chocolate covered grapes

That sounds awful.
Why not raisins instead?

Cats are carnavores dummy.

I feed my cats small amounts of beef jerky, they LOVE it. Not too much tho, too much sodium is bad for kitty

yes, I feed my dogs a steady diet of OPs

Of course! My bunny loves blueberries and blood. Especially blood, but also blueberries.

is that your dog chop

>chop

Yes

No but when I take a shit my cat jumps in the tub in front of me and stares at me like a little faggot

wtf I hate pets but that cat's fur looks very pettable

>wtf I hate pets
but why?

cute dog chop
hope all is well

>cat
>chad
they're soy as fuck

cats are all girls though

t. retarded 4 year-old

yeah.
my mice eat blueberries, bananas (fresh and chips), tomatoes, cucumbers, apples, other kinds of berries, lots of nuts and veggies in addition to their pellets and seeds.

nothing. I forget what the term is but cats are basically predators that can only get their nutrients from animal protein, no mixing it up like bears and shit. when they eat grass, its to help them digest their meat. don't feed them anything other than cat food or meat.

>Special Agent Jack Bauer

I give my guinea pigs lettuce and carrots.

My mother gave one of them a chicken nugget once and it passed out after it ate it.

We call our ranch cat BBQ cat because out of nowhere he comes to guard the grill when we light it up. Then, of course, reap the rewards.

some cats do go for melons
specifically cantaloupes
sometimes watermelons

there have been plenty of Caturdays featuring cats eating watermelon

hope this is bait cus if you believe that you haven't ever had a cat. theyre less domesticated than dogs, so theyre basically midget tigers. if they were bigger than us, they would be eating us left and right. they have no problem going feral, its basically where theyre at already, except they've learned were more convenient than them killing animals themselves to survive. also, theyre practically psychos and enjoy killing small animals for fun. their healing abilities are also much stronger than other animals. they survive atrocious injuries and heal giant scabs right over them, giving rise to the notion of nine lives. theyre honestly pretty badass animals that faggots like you underestimate cause youre fifty times fatter than them.

Bunnicula???

I remember that book...

>implying I could be arsed to feed my lizard anything

Cunt lasted two months with no food or water, what a bastard.

This is why we love them so...

Every cat I've had has adored bacon. They smell it cooking and wander over to look cute and rub on your legs, really slutting it up for some pork.

I didn't give it to him often ya cunt, barely at all but he fucking loved it. Like a speck of cheese not even every couple of months. Like it was nearly a once a year if that thing

My neighbor's dog loves chocolate. I don't allow fruits in my house because I am not a liberal.

Oh, well rip neighbor's dog

Exactly, and if you don't scoff and assume they're cunts all the time they can be as affectionate as dogs

Any cat the same size as a dog pitted against them will always destroy the dog.

>carrots
for some reason my old cat loved to go apeshit whenever you threw a carrots piece at his paws and he would try to rub himself at it like he was on some trip or some shit

I threw some grapes in my fish tank once as a Christmas present to my fish, ungrateful fuckers didn't even eat them and eventually I had to fish them out.

Found the Australian.

cookyourpet.com

My dog eats apple and orange slices, so yeah.

Honestly I have a male labrador and he eats anything I give him. He loves fruits, he always jumps and pushes into me when he sees me eating grapes. Is it normal for dogs to eat fruits?

Dogs will literally poison themselves to death drinking antifreeze because apparently it smells and tastes sweet. It's not that big of a stretch for them to eat fruit for the same reason.

Oh fuck...
Takes me back to dark times.

cat food

>not feeding your pets burgers

My cat likes corn tortillas

My dog likes to eat bananas, watermelon, melon, apples, and mango. She likes mango the most.

I like the sound of dogs chewing things.

My dog likes apples, cucumvers, brussel sprouts, green beans, all kind of shit

i feed my dog chocolate covered raisins

?
There are dogs bred specifically to fuck up lions and even bears.

Ruh roh

Yes. I am not a primate... this video should explain everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=N1g0LN_ygVU