How did i do ?

How did i do ?

i dont buy books ,
this is 1st time in years, im gonna buy more

dictionary cos current one is published 93'

>shadowrun returns
>lovecraft
underage bait please fuck off.
Also you really ought to look for used books if you live in the UK, you can get those books for far cheaper on abebooks/ebay

maybe i should have got 2 books and 1 graphic novel instead

how much cheaper really tho, i dont mind spending a bit more for new shit

>not using bookdepository

>reading death note

Best acquisition in the would be the Oxford dictionary and thesaurus, but I highly doubt you'll ever actually use it.

whaaaat are you for real, il use the fukn shit out of that dictionary .trust lmfao

iv got a fat bong sittin on my desk

about to get dusted

What a short list, and shit selection. You might as well refund.

Rate my purchase:
>Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (Hardback) By (author) Yuval Noah Harari
>The Prince (Paperback) By (author) Niccolo Machiavelli
>Letters to a Young Contrarian (Paperback) By (author) Christopher Hitchens
>Wealth, Poverty and Politics (Hardback) By (author) Thomas Sowell
>The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam (Hardback) By (author) Douglas Murray
>Modern Man in Search of a Soul (Paperback) By (author) C. G. Jung
>Man & His Symbols (Paperback) By (author) C Jung
>Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (Paperback) By (author) Christopher R. Browning
>Fear and Trembling (Paperback) By (author) Sören Kierkegaard
>The Road to Wigan Pier (Paperback) By (author) George Orwell

My gf also gave me her credit card to order another 5 books for my birthday in September but that wasn't "my" purchase so, omitted.

Don't listen to these fucks making fun of you for picking up books you're interested in.

I do have to ask you though, why the dictionary? Any word you don't know can be googled for free.

the dictionary i got is old published 93',iv only had it couple month,- fuck google
i will get better books as i spend more money

Google is becoming less reliable as their definitions are becoming politicized and "modernized". Go google what an oven is.

I don't see the issue here.

what the fuck

Then you're an idiot and I bet you use wikipedia.

Explain how that definition is wrong.

>google is an issue because of politicisation
>Oxford dictionary isn't

kek

>Muh shoah

Stick with the old ones and you're fine. Oxford suffers the same thing.
Because that's not what an oven is. An oven is the 1st definition and is what everyone is looking for. The 2nd definition is literally only there because MUH SHOAH MUH SIX GORRILION.

It wasn't even part of the google definition until semi-recently and isn't even the only word to suffer this. Look at bigot, it's stripped of any nuance and want to know why? Because of current politics. Who uses bigot the most? Leftists. Who runs google? Leftists. Who would benefit from dumbing down a word or adding a definition to give it more importance? Someone with a political agenda.

There are many other words that suffer these definitions and most of them are recent changes within the last 2 years. This is why you should get an old dictionary instead of using the internet. Same thing for shit like wikipedia, sources are becoming very low quality as some articles source places like Salon.

While I agree with the political stuff being bullshit...

>Look at bigot, it's stripped of any nuance and want to know why? Because of current politics.
This happens everywhere and all times.

>This is why you should get an old dictionary instead of using the internet.
The internet isn't just google. I'm quite certain you can use those 'older' dictionaries online as well.

>Same thing for shit like wikipedia, sources are becoming very low quality as some articles source places like Salon.
You shouldn't ever use wikipedia as the be-all and end-all source of information, anyway. Add to that the fact that you've got to be looking up some pleb page in order to have Salon as a viable source in the first place.

No need to go full retard and rail against the entire internet.

i am op i cancelled my order after someone commented 'reading Deathnote', i will buy books 2nite,,i need to focus, 3-5 books 1 graphic novel,--what should i buy, i reckon im still gonna buy Lovecraft--
should i work my way thru a top 100lit/ list of books ?!
i have coin to spend, i was thinkin of buying a bible, i am not religious,
-
i want important books,
name some books for me to buy,!?
i have no preference , i will read it if it is good'
i would like to read something graphic and violent-
tell me some books or please link some of them 'top lists',,so i can buy cool shit--if you dont help il use the lists, but you could tel me a book that i would remember for a while-

Pic related

>Graphic and Violent
Gulag Archipelago. I don't necessarily recommend abridged but then again you could use it to wet your whistle and see if you're interested in the full book.

>i will get better books as i spend more money

really makes me think

i am op
i went with these ,
gotta start somewhere

how did i score out of 10 for a first time book purchase

finely crafted bait, sir