No hot sauce thread

no hot sauce thread.....

hot sauce thread

calling all brit bongs, just tried this tescos own habenero sauce.................really fruity and great spice, they really cracked it!!

>Veeky Forums
>Take your hot sauce and enjoy it, dont tell all of us
>Veeky Forums

Where do you live cunt I'll come gut your whole family

unironically the best

I got a bottle of High River Hellacious and Da Bomb Ghost Pepper
Hellacious is actually very very tasty without being overpoweringly hot, would recommend.
Ghost Pepper is spicy and very viscous, could see it being a challenge if you used any substantial amount. Not a very good taste though.

ghost peppers don't have a very good taste themselves so I'm not surprised. Reapers actually have a nice flavor.

yeah got some reaper jam at a chilli fest this year..........so fuckin good

Hey...........faggot.............kill...........yourself...................:

Nothing better than this stuff.

Yeah that makes sense. It might go okay in chili or something where the taste gets masked but the heat stays

habenero still prob best flavour to heat ratio

Wife got me a gift pack of sauces featured on Hot Ones, slowly making my way through them and am planning on hosting my own hot ones-like party at some point soon.

looks awesome but we need feedback

>hot sauce
>fruity

holy shit I wish your entire island would sink you tasteless fucks

that stuff is way too sweet for my taste

if you dont think hot sauce can have a fruity taste to it then you sir are the tasteless faggot. Mango habanero for life.

only soyboys and women need to cut the heat with fruits and sweetness

>wants hot sauce to have no taste and just be hot
>calls others tasteless

>thinks only way for sauces to have flavor is fruit

how fat are you?

Yes britbong here also rating that tesco habanero 1. However I'm always looking for it to be hotter to see how far I can push the limits and I feel like we don't get the mad shit here. Had the encona Carolina reaper one and that was pretty mad tho

Habaneros taste fruity by themselves.

As much as I love the meme sauce, bit too garlic for me

I still lvoe my Tobasco

all you really need desu

>Tesco's is actually good
>doubt.jpg
Can you compare it to tapatio, valentina, el yucateco and lousiana?

there was some kind of encona reserve sauce on sale in tesco.
didnt get it

No my friend I don't have the money for big nigga imported sauces

this is all i buy anymore.

>habeneros have a fruity flavour
>hasnt posted his contender
>twisting previous posters words
>confirmed back-peddling waste of genetic material

Nah I thought it looked like a gimmick too far

can get that shit on amazon, but not at local supermarket dude......bit difficult to comment, but guess ill have to try at some point
im in search of good heat/flavour ratio, alot of sauces are just pure heat for heats sake
this was pretty good for an own brand

What can you compare it too?

>im in search of good heat/flavour ratio, alot of sauces are just pure heat for heats sake
The eternal struggle, most bongs can't handle a hot chicken tikka, they're fucking babies

I have "The Last Dab" from the hot ones show, and compared to the scorpion pepper version of this (I think it was that, might have been ghost pepper, dont remember) the last dab was weak as fuck. Insanity sauce was just pain. Friends and brother agreed. So yeah, people on Hot Ones are getting off easy

valentina
el yucateco
tapatio

note how none of these are fruity

>extract

Fuck u I'm hard as fucking nails I'll pick up a fucking double decker britbongistani bus and dump it on ur fucking American ass head I can take the heat OK motherfucker I put a fucking Trinidad scorpion in my ass for fun fuck you

Iktf

Got some Louisiana for the first time in years. What am I in for?I remember it having a decent balance.

maybe I got an expired bottle or something, but the one I have is disgusting. has this gross tomato soup flavor to it and hardly any heat at all

For me its the Spur Tree scoth bonnet sauce.

Its more of a medium level of hot but its one of the best hot/pepper sauces I have ever tasted.

Flavor clashes a bit with east and south east asian foods (thai, viet, chinese, jap, malay, etc) but other than that its very very versatile and addictive.

anyone tried Tortuga's Lie?
i see it at my preferred grocer but haven't tried it yet.

mandatory for eggs but its kind of meh these days.

>all that stuff
>never been open
so you are recommending stuff you have never even tasted before.

its crazy how this stuff has become a common household kitchen item like ketchup.

only tell people you trust about this. if it gets too mainstream it won't be available at discount stores anymore.

that's a seasoning product and not a hot sauce.

I doubt it'll ever get too mainstream, normies are too attached to franks and rooster meme

Shouldn't taste like tomato soup, your bottle might be fucked

>You wanna come to my condiment tasting party?
Hay Reddit I found one of your ilks wondering around here, can you come take him back!