Tfw finally found someone who has refined taste in literature...

>tfw finally found someone who has refined taste in literature, a wide enough frame of reference to talk about pretty much anything literature related, who has a large and carefully-built personal library full of rare treasures and who is happy to let me borrow books I can't afford
>tfw he's dating my oneitis

H-how the fuck do I handle this feel, Veeky Forums?

This reminds me of that gay play Joyce wrote as a young cuck.

This is Veeky Forums and I quote, "Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc." Not this self-help what-do-I-do type threat with some vague association with literature.

It's about literary life, to be fair.

Why is it tripfags spend one day on this board and think they've got the culture of the board nailed down? No one gives a shit about tripfags, whereas funny shitposts are welcome. Always been that way, always will be that way.

As an user you might just be right. But as a tripfag your arguments become instantly invalid.

As for OP.
Faggot.

>tfw no literary friend to cuck me

I think the OP would actually be the basis for a good story.

>Tripfag
>No trip

Go post this in the religious debate threads and the meme threads where autists spam rants on their favorite dead old white men

>OP is cucked on a every level but has to keep coming back for more cucking cause he's a poor and lonely little sub slut

Erotic.

It sounds like he's a great guy, who probably deserves what he has. Try to be more like him.

He doesn't know what a tripfag actually is. Namefagging is still cancer though.

>hey guys, have you heard of this website called Veeky Forums? it's like reddit but like hardcore and cool!

Take this pathetic feelshit to /r9k/, there is ZERO reason to post this on Veeky Forums.

You act happy your oneitis is dating somebody more worthy than yourself instead of feeling envious and fuck somebody more appropriate for the caliber of person you are.

Absolutely not. Find some kind of flaw in his character and completely associate your image of him with that. Violently resist any attempts at change.

In Search of Lost Time. I'm nearly done with the second book, but I spoiled some of the bigger events for myself. The narrator's new friend in Within a Budding Grove (Robert de Saint Loup) is eventually going to marry the narrator's childhood oneitis (Gilberte Swann); Saint Loup is also a total bro to the narrator, and I have no doubt he'll expand on the feels when those things actually come to be.

Dear Veeky Forums user,

I spent most of my life thinking I was in love with one and only one person who was perfect, and yet I never attained a relationship with that person. Each relationship afterwards I developed a fixation on the person only momentarily before being discontented with them. I seem to be always fixated on one person at a time, like my "oneitis" who after meeting years later left me feeling as though I had been wrong to love her in the first place. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm in love with different aspects of the form of beautiful itself, as though there were some maiden standing on the beach letting wave after wave crash upon her momentarily. She is obviously more than this image, more than all images in fact. She is beauty and love incarnate, a kindness that unspoken yet there momentarily in the voices of new women I meet, new soulmates, new lovers - whatever.

If this is true, that I am in love with aspects of the form of beauty itself, then will I never be completely satisfied in attaining someone as truly perfect - and does this not free me from all fixations about a stable, perfect other?

I am desperately in need of guidance my friends, as I believe I may have ruined so much of my life in attempting to obtain that sacred flesh and bound it to me forever, because I have become a slave, a servant, a filthy, contemptuous mule that carries nothing, but carries on none the less. I'm on the verge of being forever a ruin my friends! Help!

Your kin forever,
Jon the weak sage.

just get ogre it

That's an old disease. It will pass eventually, like a kidney stone. There's not much you can do but suffer through it. It can take years.

Befriend the guy and pretend you're not interested in his girlfriend. That way you'll get more opportunities to see her.

Unicorns don't exist m8

But aren't we all in some way attracted to those aspects of the form of beauty itself? Maybe it is true that in one person it is always fleeting, that no persons exemplifies the purest semblance of those forms, but is it not true that what I crave, what I hunger for is to have even fleetingly one taste of such divine fruit. Is it not true that my lust is one which will find no satisfaction in the flesh of another and yet that I will search the world over for instances of some ultimate completion within that union? Must I tell each wench that would slobber on my cock that she is gifted but a moment before both she and I am finished, her's in flesh and mine in spirit - though also in flesh? Does it do no good to know that no goddess exists in flesh, but that I give offers to her temple each day, I give myself to prayers that she may grace my presence in another form however brief, however long? You are never on this earth with me, but give me your favour and I will seed your lands with a thousand blessings evermore. Harold me beyond the surf and the sky! I am embracing the impossible unification for another supreme moment of eternal bliss!

Then what am I going to do with all these backed up "Why is Communism fake and gay" posts?

Stop putting women on a podest. It's cringy.

>

Disregard hoes, acquire bros