bonus if it's from your region

I could never go a day without eating pic related

soft serve + slushie

that's genuinely genius

that looks like a slushie + soft serve u dumb amerifat

obsessed dude baka

a day without frito pie isn't really a day at all

Texas straw hat?

I wasn't a big fan growing up, but I'm sure I'd like it now. By the way, a Cincy 3 way is better

You don’t eat it on a plate, do you? That’s gonna make a huge mess!
Everyone knows the only way to serve Frito pie is in a styrofoam bowl.

cuisses de grenouilles with garlic butter
I would ask it as a birthday meal every year when I was a kid. Incredibly good

Poutine. It's like the ultimate junk food that makes you feel bad after eating it, but still tasty.

Ottawa here

Height and weight?

Maple syrup makes a close second, but people do actually talk about it seriously.

Montréal m8. This city sucks though

I remember having to make some food for a class project and my country I had chosen was turkey so I looked up desserts and found Baklava. It is literally to die for.

Isn't it insanely time consuming?

F L Y O V E R

Also props for вapeники and кyтя. Both delicious.

This is called a Coney Island baked hamburger. It's a recipe from a greek immigrant in Indiana, you cannot get them anywhere else. It's basically ground meat (now hamburger but it used to be part lamb), panade, cracker meal, spiced with cumin, fennel, chili powder, and sauced with mashed up chili beans and beef stock (also spiced with cumin and chili powder) You can garnish it with mustard and raw onion. some bastards like to add cheese, but it's not for me.

What would Veeky Forums do to make this without buying a bag of corn chips

i've only had these fried. really good. so tender and fall off the bone

not much of a sweet tooth, but I loved this since I was a kid

basically 100% butter, serve with butter on the side

Cheese and pineapple hedgehog with salt and vinegar crisps
I would ask it as a birthday meal every year when I was a kid. Incredibly good

I meet a lot of poutine purists, but IMO a good poutine can it become better with the addition of pulled pork, braised beef or bacon.

>panade
>fennel

So basically some cheap Greek fuck realized he could make shitty chili dogs without the dog and retards in Indiana would still eat that shit up.

You've never made a meatball have you?

Raclette

waht does the cheese curd taste like we don't have poutine in Ozralia

These are amazing. Grape flavour is significantly better when done this way

Like the chunks in cottage cheese

>cuisses de grenouilles
Could have just said frog legs fag

Frogs get so pissy about how you make their cheap greasy hangover food mess, it's as bad as Italians who get really mad because you served them a red sauce that isn't exactly like how their nonna made it

We call them screamers in western canada, not sure if that's a regional thing

Banh mi is fucking great, area I'm in has a huge Vietnamese population so I can find them almost anywhere

if you actually make the pastry by hand it is, but literally nobody does that

My area has a ton of Vietnamese places and it's great. They make the best fuckin iced coffee too

/dushbara/. pic related: dushbara

6'4" 125

Iowa?

>poutine
>French people
you sure are an idiot, huh?

Good som tam is one of my favorite things in life. There used to be a bakery that made nothing but french bread and banh mi just about a half mile from a massive SE Asian market that had an open kitchen that did nothing but som tam and tea. That were grills and deep fry places across the market, but were a different business. You could also get clothes, knives, herbs, food, and things from out of the region where they had converted two warehouses into greenhouses.

these are really easy to make too
just crack open a tide pod

Pelmeni with homemade Russian style sauce

>Crisps
UK mate

S L U S H I E S
N I G G A
F U C K
Y E S

>pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shit-tier cheese

But the real question is :
>BQQ or
>Hot chicken sauce

>vietnamese coffee
my african american

I always thought they tasted kinda like mozzarella. Their value is less about their flavor and more about the texture. You know you got good ones when they squeak.

t. Spawn of Wisconsin

Fucking Viet cuisine is rad. Bun Bo Hue is my jam. Also I think its metal as fuck to just eat straight up blood, plus it tastes good.

nobody likes you faggot ass cucks. and he was a frog

Region
>Pennsylvania Amish Country
Foods
>PA Dutch Chicken Pot Pie
>Chicken and Waffles
>Whoopie Pies
>Chow Chow
>Amish Potato Salad
I could go on
I fucking love Lancaster county

Thanks for reminding me of my dark desire to kidnap an semi-senile babushka from a retirement home and convince her I am her son so I can enjoy slav comfort food everyday.

Pierogi over russian pelmeni anyday.
Unless you are talking about the ones filled potato-onion-cheese filling.

you could make your own corn chips

You realize poutine was originally a French Canadian dish before the rest of Canada adopted it, right?

i don't have any corn

I guess I should rep the BA or whatever. Life isn't complete until you have eaten a Mission street hotdog sitting on a curb outside a bar completely smashed.

buy some corn

When I was working produce, I caught a guy shucking the corn so he didn't have to pay for leaf weight. Congrats fucker, you've just decided that your time is worth less than .0001 cent.

at least he didn't work in a grocery store

Isn't corn sold per unit and not per weight?

What's up fellow ottawafag

They don't have these everywhere?
Just order a freeze at Dairy Queen that's literally all it is

Sandy hill here

The horseshoe sandwich. Typically it's a hamburger patty on a slice of Texas toast, topped with fries and bacon and then cheese sauce. I prefer it buffalo chicken style, so the same but a buffalo chicken patty and buffalo sauce and ranch instead of cheese.

>white ```people''' take yet another black dish and make it blander

sorry nigger, the original chicken and waffles is a PA Dutch dish created in Philly while your ancestors would still be picking cotton for another half a century for da white mayne

The only true black foods are mud cookies and mosquito burgers.

>not even fried chicken
>Chicken looks soggy and probably making the waffle soggy too
Disgusting.

Aqutak - aka "Eskimo Ice Cream"

>Crisco (or any fat)
>berries
>sugar
>freeze it after mixing

It's actually quite good

Damnit I need to make some now

U of O I assume? And kanata here

>clearly has never eaten it
>talking shit about it
holy shit user-kun, you're such a faggot
the waffles remain crispy as long as you don't eat it at a glacier pace

You can substitute fat for frozen bananas and get a similar dish

Poppy seed rollsssss

And poppy seed paste generally.

I'm not entirely sure how to make them, but this is my process so far:

1. Put poppy seeds into a water bottle with water and lemon juice, shake the piss outta it for like 5 minutes, then discard* the liquid by straining

2. Toast poppy seeds in a dry pan until fragrant, then pulse in a coffee grinder for a while

3. Put in a pot with some water, sugar fresh lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and bring to a simmer, simmer it for a long time and use an immersion blender occasionally

4. Add more water if the seeds are still crunchy and there's not enough water left

5. When it's really thick and kind of creamy, let it cool and use it in desserts like rolls or mochi

* If you discard by drinking it, there's a chance you might either get super fucked up high or die, I do this because sometimes poppy seed paste causes constipation otherwise

I mean, there's not much to say about it, but goddamn if fried calamari isn't the best seafood out there.

Shit, it's the best food out there period.

lmao it looks like a cat threw up on your waffles wtf is wrong with americans

Authentic Cretan Dakos, preferably consumed in cold weather with tsikoudia if it's daytime, or warm rakomelo if it's night.

Pic to sate your visual hunger pangs.

Probably my favorite food. I wish it weren't so hard to find places that serve it with pate though. I finally have one near me, but they are also the most expensive

Pork is so stupid fucking cheap in Iowa, I love it

>Hy-Vee

I've had probably hundreds of horseshoes and maybe one or two in my life that were actually made with the hamburger patty. Thats the garbage way to order it, but any place around here that makes them (almost every restaurant) has a full list of different meats and special combinations.

My current favorite is a Reuben Horseshoe, but buffalo chicken ones are always great.

Toast
Corned beef
Fries
Sauerkraut
Cheese
Drizzle of 1000 Island

(Pic not related, I personally think D'arcy's is trash)

charcoal grilled octopus is better

Where's the hot peppers tho

Ayye, another Kanata guy

Trenton Tomato Pie

The Butte pasty.

A meat/potato pie that originated from cornish/british/irish/whatever immigrants who came to the US to mine copper. Don't get the one with American cheese on it. Ruins the whole damn thing.

We have something like this but with melted marshmallow instead of ice cream.

Good taste? On my Veeky Forums?

I hate to be childish but 'butte pastry' looking like a prolapsed anus is just too coincidental.

People rarely bring up the Luthor Burger. A bacon topped burger between glazed doughnuts, often with cheese or other odd ingredients. I still prefer waffle-buns.

Yuh buddy

don't listen to those faggots
this looks good

piggy colon

This shit.
Might not look great, but god damn I fucking love that shit.
They're like potato dumplings with meat inside, usually eaten with fried fat/ham(not sure what it's actually called), fried onions and sour cream.
God fucking damn it I love when my grandma makes them, the whole fucking family shows up.

They have something very similar to this in New Jersey but they call it custard instead of soft serve, they literally taste the same but it’s only a seasonal thing here and people go nuts for it. Pretty damn good

>The Bloody Caesar

>Didn't even post lebanon bologna