When the board you browse is lit af

>when the board you browse is lit af

dude when is his next album dropping that butterfly effect single came out a long ass time ago, is he saving the full length for holiday shopping season or what

Nigga I dunno lmao

Fuck him. When's the next chance mixtape?

chance sucks so bad, he's like a poor man's kendrick lamar, i hate any kind of corny "positive" bullshit

>implying Kendrick has been shit since GKMC
If I wanted to hear someone's unimportant political beliefs over a shit beat, I'd just go to a beat poetry reading.

Yeah he's such a hypocritical upper middle class faggot who gives records to white college students for free while pretending to preach positivity to people in infinitely worse circumstances than he could possibly imagine lmao

>implying GKMC isn't vastly overrated
>implying kendrick isn't still the best rapper in mainstream hip-hop by leaps and bounds
>implying his best work isn't still yet to come

DAMN. was an interesting project but ultimately weakened by his ceding to this trite trap mentality plauging the scene. It's like every rapper just became gucci-lite with millennial packaging and this was kendrick playing into that for max sales.

>best
When Kanye retires you're welcome to come back to me on that one.
Kendrick hasn't done anything that would rival MBDTF, CD, or LR.

Butterfly effect was ass

DROP THE TOP

>All these teenagers bringing their shit music to my literature board

Cause verbally, mentally, and physically I keep that heat

>inb4 "literally only redditors hate /pol/
>mfw too intelligent to do literally anything except read philosophy books

OBVIOUSLY IM MESSED UP IN DA MEMBRANE
EXTENDO IN MY BOXERS LET MY DICK HANG

Truly ahead of his time

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU TRYYYYYYYYYYY

its cry you faggot

True Veeky Forums is only classical, experimental idm, or folk. There's a reason rap has swept the mainstream, because it's lacking as a medium.

>When you fall for the manufactured pop singer meme.hook, line, and sinker.

actually there's nothing worse than pretentious hacks like kendrick lamar, kanye west, or chance the rapper

>hip hop is still being made even though madvillainy released over a decade ago