/LCBG/

>search the catalog
>see nothing

it's a /LaCroixBoix/ General

what you guys sippin on? just picked up a pack of orange. never had it before but it's quite tasty

nobody?

Shit is nasty

I weened myself off soda by drinking those. Have been drinking only water for 4 years and feel great. Can't stand soda anymore, too sickly sweet.

Post only rare la croixs

What's the point of these? Why not just buy store brand seltzer for half the price?

It’s a lifestyle

Polar > La Croix

I like these better than soda, but my raging alcoholism prevents me from drinking much in the way of carbonated beverages. I feel like my insides are melting when I drink this or orange juice. I'm not sure why this shit is so popular with alkies.

Why is coconut the worst flavor

My store brand doesn't have neat flavors and the ones that do are loaded with aspertame and other garbage I don't want

Step aside foo foo french fucks, AMERICA* is coming through

*In Canada, Clear American is called Clear Canadian

>bleu bleu bleu muh aspartame

Nut up you bitch, freedom slow down for fake news bullshit

I couldn't find any at my costco so I just got a equivalent flavored carbonated water beverage.
That stuff is great for replacing soda though, since all I really want is a cold drink in a can with some carbonation to it.

A lot of seltzer water has sugar or other additives. LaCroix is literally just water and natural flavor. No calories or sodium the. Tasty and filling, good if you are on a cut.

La Croix is American

I agree. It tastes like bottom shelf rum, only without the alcohol.

Polar > store brand > (((LaCroix)))

aspartame is worse than fucking sugar. I'll take diabetes over cancer if I'm choosing

>tfw live in buttfuck western pa and there are no la croix's to be found

just the aspartame ridden shit from aldi and the boring orange deer park from walmart. I just want the coconut one

wtf are with these dainty ass twinkboix cans?

they're really tasty

I've never had a problem finding generic sugar free seltzer.

When it's sweetened, it's usually called "sparkling water" rather than seltzer.

I don't know about aspartame, but there's zero proof sucralose is bad for you.

Mixes well without adding calories or obscruing the taste of the alcohol too much. Lime La Croix + rum = delicious

>lifestyle
How DARE you!!! We were born this way and we're proud of it! GET USED TO IT!!!

Drink the blue one then. I don't drink soda... But I do like sparkling water.

step aside and make way for best flavor

I’m sure we can all agree that this shit is soyboy poison.

Kroger has their own brand of LaCroix knockoffs that I enjoy. I still buy a few flavors of LaCroix like based lemon lime.

I used to like that but it's fucking sickly ""sweet"" and feels like it's burning my throat

that's more like a douchebag meathead drink

They're marketed for women and women like their drinks to double as fashion accessories. I still buy them despite the gayness

Just buy regular sparkling water you fucking manchildren

I got a huge case from Aldis for cheap.

Blackberry cucumber is the shit. That's all I drink aside from regular water and Nordeast.

At whole foods we sell these and they kick the shit out of la croix. Lot more flavor.

>buy
antisemite detected, back to with you

what's our consensus on these? I really like them but they have like 5-10 calories, so I do a few sets of push-ups if I have one.

Glad there's a reasonable person on here
Kys

What is it about La Croix that make people treat it like a lifestyle?

>General

Marketing.

those literally come with a side of cock

I started drinking it because my girlfriend is in med school and freaked out about aspartame in diet soda. La Croix is the #nosoda loophole

used to drink lacroix all the time. carbonated mineral water with fresh lime or lemon in it is far superior

The people replying to you must just not have access to decent off-brand, Safeway/Randalls/Tom Thumb and Kroger both carry super cheap sparkling water in a lot of flavors with no sweeteners. If you watch for sales you can get Ozarka flavored, unsweetened sparkling water for just as cheap.

Refreshe is the Safeway brand and is always on sale, I drink a ton of it. Comes in 2L bottles, too.