Fellas

fellas
lets settle this once and for all

nobody here ACTUALLY prefers the left over the right, right???

I do

I prefer the left, but it doesn't fucking matter

Left is more fun to eat

I honestly do but I'd rather have both

Right is much easier to eat so I do go for them first, but the meat on the left is slightly better.

how can one board be so wrong

I MASTURBATE WITH THE LEFT

Lets do a pro and cons of drumsticks vs flats

Drumsticks:
+Can eat with one hand
+Can easily clear all meat off
+Only one bone to maneuver around
+Can get bigger bites of meat
-????

Flats:
+If you do that thing where you rotate the bones and then pull them out you can get more boneless meat per piece than a drumstick
+Better for stock making I guess?
-More chewy cartilage and fat
-Need to hold with 2 hands to get all the meat off
-2 Bones to maneuver around
-Can get smaller bites of meat compared to drumstick
-Has meat between the bones so you have to flick your tongue in the gap to clear the meat or use both your hands to pry it apart

No one in their rightful god damn mind gets an order of all flats (Fuck Atlanta).

But only true wing connoisseurs get their orders with all drumsticks.

Damn you people really will get autistic and argumentative over anything.

I bite the crispy bit at the end and then pull to separate the 2 bones, can then finish the elongated piece easily. Only one hand needed

No we don't, fight me faggot.

>more cartilage and fat is a con
>can't debone a flat with one hand
we got a faggot over here

its easily testable, it happens every superbowl when friends get together and pretend they like football, and we order wings
typical 100 wing party tray
and at the end of the night all the drums are gone and all the leftovers are flats

nailed it, dude is an amateur.
I can munch a wing with one hand and get between the bones with my lips alone

>Americans
I could deep fry a turd into the shape of a drumstick and it would be your first choice

Americans really are disgusting and pathetic aren't they

I don't much like the ends of drumsticks, there's so much fucking cartilage that it makes them a hassle to eat. Flats on the other hand are better because you can just pull one bone off then inhale what's around the other bone in one bite. For drumsticks, you're forced to eat around the bone.

There's a way to eat the left that makes it just as good as the right.

This exactly

>flick your tongue in the gap

Cartilage and fat are fucking disgusting dude stop smoking crack

invite me over muthafucka.
i order all flats when given the chance. I happen to be an expert on this subject, been fryin dem wingz for about a decade now and I must say the wing parts cook more evenly and the fat content vs muscle makes my dick hard. That being said, I cant ALWAYS go with all flats, I like a good mixture usually.
>tfw they charge extra at Hooters for all drums, but not flats

I think we all know the real answer here is that wings are trash meat that isnt enjoyable to eat and should be avoided

>americans are plebs
ColoUr me surprised family

Flats ones are tastier.

This dude fucks. It's all about getting that bit between the two bones. That's the best part, not that gnarly tendon bullshit.

>Not liking fat
Low test

>eating wings at all

They're a scam. Expensive and hold little meat.

But I make my own.

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

I never seen a chicken that small before

You see, that's why boneless wings are superior.

Holy sheeeit

Flats > Drums
More meat.

>Drumstick
>Bigger bites of meat
I see you've never bothered to crack the flat apart and get all those delicious inner meat. If you spend 2 seconds cracking it apart you can suck all the meat off in one big go

No, you see, what happened was for about 2007 years after God made the earth, wings were incredibly cheap and enjoyable, but then around 2008 they became the hottest new meme food, transforming them from cheap party snack made of the off-cut of meat, to the nightmare scenario where a single wing at most places costs as much as a pound of breast, and more than a pound of thigh or leg.

This. I have trained myself to enjoy steamed chicken breast. How? You ask. Well, my friend, let me tell you. Three words; two concepts: Discipline, Mental Toughness. No seasoning either. Seasoning, like drugs or alcohol, is degenerate and to be avoided.

Those are just chicken nuggets you child

Prefer flats, but like an equal mix of both. The only thing that I hate is if they aren't separated and keep the wing tip on, that's just shit prep work.

Also its bleu cheese or go fuck your mother.

I've never had blue cheese

Flats have more meat.

The real question is, why do so many people prefer breaded wings over naked ones? Breaded wings are either dry or soggy. Unbreaded are juicier and tastier and are vastly superior

It is heaven on a stick

The flat meat tastes better, and taste >>> convenience.

Fried wings should have the tips left on too, so you can gnaw on them.

Patrician wing eaters do.

I don't eat chicken. Not a vegetarian or anything but I don't think that the meat itself is good.

I'd like that party, flats are my jam. More skin, easier to get all the meat off the bone, tastier.

Can't go wrong with that.

nigga just hold the end in one hand and grab it with your teeth to pull across and rip it all off in one go

welcome to the internet friend

no we don't. we get argumentative over everything

>tfw dip it in both ranch and bleau cheese
>tfw kick it up a notch and drizzle some sauce on top of the double dip

No celery though, most disgusting vegetable on the planet, extra carrots please

>bleau
if you don't know how to spell it just fucking say "blue" instead of embarrassing yourself

ditto

Flats are superior.

Here's the key: flats have a much better sauce/crispy skin/meat ratio in each bite because they're a bit more symmetrical. Their shape also lends to them cooking more evenly in my experience.

Right: tough gristle and tendons and overcooked flavorless "meat"
Left: buttery succulent delicious tender chicken

Left is easier to eat if you know what you're doing. Right tastes better though. The real question should be pic related

flat has more meat
drum is all bone

You don't even get a whole chicken wing, they cut em' up.

thats just because people just don't know how to eat flats
they try to bite around the bones like a drum, you put the entire flat in your mouth, gripping at one end and rip the flesh off the bones and then clean up the ends

>I like a good mixture usually.
same I usually get a pound of drums and 3 pounds of flats

Blue forever
Blue or go home
Blue, or I'll stab you with a fork if you set ranch down in front of me.

>flats = 2 bones and chicken
>drums = miscellaneous amount of bones, cartilage, and black strings and chicken

Bite the bone and pull? Why the fuck are you making it so hard to eat them? I still prefer drumsticks but you're actually retarded.

It tastes what you would expect dirty diapers to taste like.

yeah dude, drums are so fucking gross
i'd take a bucket of breasts and flats over drums and flats

Prefer? Nah; but they are pretty close in my book

I lam very intereSted in making /dushbara/, but I am from overseas Anyone here ever make it themselves? Is it worth the effort? Pic related is /dushbara/.

This

It's not great in literally almost any other situation, but is delicious on wings

childhood is preferring the drumstick

adulthood is when you prefer flats

You're trolling about the pros and cons of eating a fucking chicken wing. You must be proud of your life

Flats are better especially if you know how to eat them properly. The meat is flanker.

I like a complicated meat that challenges my brain.

All flats, extra crispy, hot with extra garlic. Doesn't dry out like child-tier drumettes, and only patricians like myself can master the bone dislocate and pull technique for that maximum sumptuous bite.

I like right traditionally but left for more meat

Flats are superior.
>crispy skin and sauce ratio higher than drums
>excellent fat content to keep meat moist and tender
>don't have to deal with dry, chewy cartilage that's present in drums
>flats generally quicker and easier to eat
>can do a scoop action while dipping in sauce
>plebs don't want them so more to enjoy for the true patricians

t. Buffalo, NY

The biggest problem flats have is that meat between the bone is unflavored, and if you want to flavor it you have to rip it out to flavor it.

Drumsticks don't have this problem.

with rice (koren wings) i prefer drums.

if im having hot wings, ALWAYS flats.

I dislike flats (always called them wings and drumsticks drumsticks) because the meat there is more objectionable. Stringy, kind of gooey skin, with the odd dark vein and meat.

That said, drumsticks have less meat, to me, and they have hard, chewy parts I like. Can't have soft, gelatinous meat after eating a boiled drumstick once. Now those are well shite.

It occurs to me I don't eat fried chicken though and the BQ I do eat is awful.

You gotta love when you snap that joint in a flat and eat all that delicious meat in one go. If you guys dont know this technique yet then you souldnt be eating wings.

>t. Buffalo, NY
I stopped at the Anchor Bar on my last road trip. Middle of the pack - nothing special. I've had better wings at more than a half dozen places.

i find left has more tender meat and grills better.

Flats taste better to me

Flat is justice!

Flats are better by far. The meat is more flavourful and you get more of it. It helps if you don't eat them like an idiot though; you have to pull the bones out and then eat the boneless meat. This is easy to do unless the wings aren't properly cooked.

I agree with this, I was actually very disappointed when I stopped there on a road trip

Dumbass, you pull the bones out so its boneless. Its really easy

You can eat a flat with one hand...