Grocery store pet peeves

what makes you angry at the good ole grocery store, for me it's everyone.

Niggers

Forgetting to check use by dates and getting chocolate milk that expires in like 2 days

>you must not grab from your milk from the back of the section

Old people, luddites, and foreigners that go to the self-checkout lane without a plan. First of all the sign says 20 items or less, and if you don't know what the fuck you're doing and need to ask someone for help then go through the checkout isle with the person that will do the whole thing for you. These are the same people that cut you off on the highway before realizing that they don't want to be in that lane after all, or pull into the drive-through lane determined to spend a hundred bucks but have no idea what they want to order.

I just moved to a new town a few weeks ago. There's only one grocery store in town and they don't have a self-checkout, like the grocery store in my old town had. I hate having to make small talk with the fucking cashier.

this

and this

Why do people always complain about making small talk? Are you that fucking autistic?

Kids which aren't on leashes

People who loiter in the middle of isles not paying attention to the people around them.

This.

Forced politeness is a cancer on society. Not actual politeness, but politeness that is forced and faked.

Is it so hard to actually be polite? Maybe you're the one who's forcing it.

>isles
Cretin

This, also applies to sidewalks, roads and bike lanes

>they don't know about the stores without these annoyances

grocery jesters

Those are not an option for fatties who buy food that comes in brands instead of just cultivars.

This kind of specific nignog behavior that happens over and over:
>registers are 4 deep with customers
>1 register has 1 fatass negress with @10 items
>great, this time it will be different. Get behind with smug smile.
>her 10 items are 5 separate monetary transactions for her 14 yo daughter, Shaniqua, Shaniqua's 3rd son by god knows who, her 2nd cousin twice removed Jamal, herself, and her current bf, Tyrone

Every. Fucking. Time.

Being approached by a stock person trying to be a sales person.

The shopping cart I grab always has a wobbly wheel with shit caught on it.
People asking for handouts when they're twice my size.
Bread I buy from winco has mold hiding behind colored labels.

When I am obviously shoplifting, and they follow me around with no regard for the fact I am way too strong and dangerous to stop. When they follow me out to my car with my cart of unbagged stolen food and realize I am a pro, and have already removed my licence plate.

FPBP

KIDS RUNNING AROUND

fucking kids everywhere I want to knee those little annoying cunts in the face and see the horror on their vapid parents too dumb to aknowledge the existence of their little spawn of satan.

I want to mince their meat on the meat section and feed them to their parents, screaming as they choke on little timmy.

Asking anyone for anything outside of frozen pizza and beer. Also, they act like they've never even heard of corn starch or boullion cubes. I get that these failures don't use that kind of stuff, but they must have heard of it working in a grocery store. Fuck.

Really, there's only 3 things at the store that burn my biscuits:
>people blocking the aisles with their carts or big fat asses
>not enough checkout lanes open
>slow ass or stupid checkers

The night before Christmas I had a problem with the last two all in one. All i was buying was more eggnog, and a couple of things I forgot for breakfast. The checker was slow as fuck, I stood in line forever, and then she double charged me for the eggnog, so she slllooowwwly went back and redid everything, and then tried to put my groceries in someone else's bag, and tried to hand my change to the guy behind me. She was a walking clusterfuck. She had to be either high, or on some kind of pills.

People shoving their shopping carts directly in my path.

People that leave their carts at the end or smack dab in the middle of an aisle to go get something three aisles over.

Thats not a problem if you drink it all in one go.
Usually on the train ride home... while sara sits across from you...mmm sara...milkies.

Where do you think you are?

it really wasn't.
also they don't have those here

Leaving a long silent smelly fart in an empty aisle then having an attractive women round the corner heading towards you.

/thread

So, Canadian culture?

Seeing an unemployed landwhale and her swarming lardettes at the register in front of me with two carts of junk food, boxed frozen meals and bologna and canned alfredo and shit, debating with the cashier about what can and can't be put on EBT because I made the mistake of shopping the day that food stamp money is deposited.

Older women who notice each other and engage in conversation, blocking the entire isle, and if you say "excuse me" to pass through, they get flustered and start moving their cart back and forth not sure where to go, so they scoot their cart over 2 inches like it fucking helps the situation at all and resume their conversation about Helen's friend Tammy who's son was caught smoking "the dope" oh dear heavens

>posting this meme

My greatest pet peeve is when my manager complains that I'm not working fast enough during my shifts even though we have never worked at the same time. I think she underestimates just how busy closing shifts can be

i.e. niggers

A woman was blocking the entire aisle with her cart the other day at the store so I just moved the cart to the side and she had to the gall to say “um excuse me?”
blood vessel in my forehead felt like it was going to explode

I don't think you really understand the concept of politeness.

Walmart signing people up for their credit card in the checkout line. It takes 15 minutes while I'm waiting to get out of that shithole.

>do you got a rewards card with us?

no, fuck off.

>she
>expecting rational thought
user I...

>mfw I get to self checkout line behind someone older than 45

Something always goes wrong and they always just stand there, dumbfounded.

It makes me so mad it blew my face off

This. My kroger and walmart are in a small southern shit hole of a town and there are always a couple old hens gabbing about some shitass life issues blocking every fucking aisle. It's as if the grocery store is the center of social life in this BFE. I mean christ, they see each other in their pentecostal pews every sunday, they don't need to be socializing in areas where people are trying to get in and out.

>he doesn't know about the stores without those kids

Is she dumb? EBT is simple. If it's a food/drink, and not alcohol, not pet food, not hot food, it's covered. If it's not food, it's not covered.

You don't have grocery stores?

And some items are to be rung up on EBT, but not all. And she doesn't know/care which ones will/won't work, so she just makes the poor cashier figure it out, wasting more time.

Old people are objectively the worst customers to deal with after middle-aged women. Anyone who says otherwise is being contrary for the sake of being contrary.

True. And what's worse is that they decide that the best time to go shopping is rush hour. They are retired, and have all day to shop, and shopping midday is nice and peaceful, but noooo......they have to be there at a time when everyone else is, so they feel like they are still a part of society. Stupid motherfuckers.

I felt the same way as a teenager

I agree. everyone should be who they are instead of being 'fake'. seriously, if you have a problem with something I'm doing just ask or say, then again, everyone likes to be cucks irl for some reason.

>self checkout
>problem happens where you will need the assistant
>assistant isn't around the area
I know Walmart isn't the best job to have but at least do your fucking job.

Cunts that abandon their carts in the middle of the aisle and wonder off to look at something.

I just want to ram their cart then whoop their ass.

>*breathes*
>UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA
>AN ATTENDANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED

No >:3

People on "mobility" scooters, couples or families that slowly meander as they take up the entire aisle, and old people that stand in the way of the meat section massaging everything in sight like they're going to strike gold by doing it.

People who walk into a store with no fucking idea what they need. Is it that fucking hard to formulate some what of a game plan before you walk in? You get the same shit every week ffs.

People that are slow as fuck at the self check outs. If you're not faster than the fucking cashier don't fucking use them. And fuck off with your 50 cupons and clearance items.

Chocolate milk is made with old ass milk already, A couple more days won't do any harm. Shit has the fuck pasteurized out of it.

Same thing with old people and using the laundryroom in apartment buildings. Nigger you got all the time in the world to clean your shit, why do you have to do it on the weekends when us working people need to launder their clothes? Especially since almost no apartment building allows washing after like 8pm.

>Living around black people

People that still insist on paying for their groceries with a check and don't bother filling it out until they can hold a line up.

i notice you post this in every single thread
glad to see youre still with us friend

People who don't have money with them
you literally only need one thing to be able to shop
Where did everything go so wrong?

>pulls out checkbook

i’ve never posted that before so you must be confusing me with another user

I'm a cashier at a grocery store and I'd love to be your friend. So I will keep trying to break down that wall. I know you need one right now.

We'd just remotely lock the wheels on the cart.

the only cancer here is you user

>tfw I'm not at publix

jesters

>old people in the goddamn way so slow
>holy shit this lady is actually paying with a check
>fucking people selling shit inside costco, I don't even have cable get away from me
>children existing in stores
>An old Jewish lady that is always at the Russian market keeps yelling at them not to serve me since I'm German
>I'm not German
>seriously, she's always in there when I am and won't stop cursing at me in Yiddish
>my card randomly gets declined when swiped 50% of the time, thing only likes to work with chip readers but one store I go to doesn't have them and it always looks like I'm out of money my social anxiety can't handle this please help me

chinese tourists think my local supermarket is a tourist attraction for some reason and they enter with big suitcase on wheels and let their children run amok.

T. Sperg
Call the clerk a nigger if you're so sick of "politeness," if you're a little faggot who's first thought was "BUT I WOULDN'T SAY THAT," congratulations, you're a good polite little boy, fucking pussy soyim. Just b urself, a total moron who needs to get the FUCK off this website until you're 18.

Motherfucking morons who act like the goddamn world is going to end because a 1% chance of an inch worm dick's length of snowfall. Milk and eggs aren't going to do you any goddamn good if you're snowed in

>An old Jewish lady that is always at the Russian market keeps yelling at them not to serve me since I'm German
You should record that,it's hilarious

Just get one, it only takes a minute

>people selling shit inside costco
why do they allow this i have to fucking weave through aisles so i dont have to explain i cant get solar i rent and i already have the costco credit card and a cable plan im happy with

has nothing to do with autism and more to do with the fact that small talk is a waste of time once you realize people in your community are brainless fucking consumer-zombies with absolutely no unique or useful thoughts of their own. so it's a huge waste of time even if it only lasts a few minutes. it's an interruption.

i'd rather socialize with people who are sharing good info than people are just talking nonsense about "the weather" or "current politics". who gives a fuck.

the benefits of the reward card isn't worth having it. those reward cards actually benefits the store more than the customers.

>t.

they do this at Wal-Mart too. you don't need to hide from the fuckers that do that, just walk by them confidently and if they say "excuse me are interested in blaw blaw blaw" just keep walking by and ignore them.

When it isn't Wegmans.

Where rich white people who teach their kids not to be little shits?

That's why I like going to Sprouts or Whole Foods.

You gotta avoid shopping on the first and the fifteenth, maine.

THAT WON'T STOP THEM FROM MENTIONING IT, WILL IT?

Asian stores :-)

>give away my information for free
no, fuck off
I don't even save any fucking money, at least I get a discount with my Safeway card, or rewards from my Holiday card

>I don't even save any fucking money
That's because they don't have coupons for your crippling depression and two dollars of shit you buy a month.

Same product in "international" section for less price (different brand)

They always have a rotisserie chicken

I strongly agree tbqh.

"Hey how's it going?? xD"

"Good!"

Things are not good, Carol. Fuck you.

Those fucking people who will stand in the isle separating the Check-out and the actual product isles. It's almost always foreigners who are carting around their anchor babies and it's infuriating how much traffic it causes.

Woooooow..

Why is everyone here so fucking racist? It's pathetic, the only place you can be racist is when your anonymous, I bet none of you pasty ass white boys would say the N word to a black man in person...

oh man I remember high school too,
hang in there kiddo

>do you have your speedy rewards card?
>"no and..."
>before I can even finish saying "I don't want one" the cashier has already flicked one out and activated it.
these guys are getting really good at their job

what's so great about publix?

fpbpfpbpfpbpfpbp