Do you like turkey bacon?

Do you like turkey bacon?

My mom is Jewish and it is all she will eat. It is ok, but real bacon is obviously better.

Yeah, I actually like it quite a bit. It's nothing like bacon though.

Abomination

It doesn't taste like regular bacon, but I like it.

if your mom is jewish, you are a jew jewboy.

I don't keep kosher though.

Its ok. I'm sure some redditfags will lose their fucking shit about le epic bacon.
Like this fucking queer.

No, it has a "warmed-over flavor" to it. I haven't eaten it for a long time so maybe they figured out a way to fix that.

I think it's pretty good. It's cheap and provides extra protein with my breakfast.

It is bacon after all, bad bacon is still good. I love bacon man :)

You bet your ass, faggot. But not those pieces of thinly sliced nitrates.

It's okay. Doesn't really taste like bacon to me but I don't mind it.

I honestly like it over regular bacon because I feel gross eating just plain fat with regular bacon.

its a critical part of my weight loss journey

Better than regular bacon

1 slice pan fried bacon is around 43 calories and 3.3g of fat. 1 slice fried turkey bacon is 35 calories and 2.8g fat.

"Critical part of my weight loss journey"

you're still jewish
hah!

Yes, its a lot leaner and isn't salty as fuck.
Truly the patricians choice for breakfast.

I like turkey bacon but the brands I can find all have lactose in them for some god damn reason and I don't feel like shitting myself inside out just for a healthier alternative to normal bacon

id buy it if i was a richfag

its usually cheaper than regular bacon, like half the cost

Is this an American thing? I'm British and have never heard of this before now, sounds interesting

You're a jackass. Salt and fat aren't bad for you.

never had it but this thread sparked my interest
do you just fry it up like normal bacon? whats the texture like?
I like my bacon thin and crispy

They do it in subway breakfasts cos of the mozzies

yeah fry it up like normal. it doesnt have the texture of real bacon, its more akin to lunchmeat. i enjoy it.

It's good as it's own thing

Like user says, it's a bit more like luncheon meat. It doesn't get the same crispy texture of bacon; it will firm up but remain chewy. It's a bit smokey but lighter. I like it, but then thats cause I like firm but chewy bacon

Not at my subways