What's your favorite pizza from Papa Johns?

What's your favorite pizza from Papa Johns?

None of them.

Yeah, Papa Johns has the worst pizza. Decent crust though.

papa johns use gay cheese mate

Whatever one I can get for close to free. They have some consistently good deals.

fpbp

bell peppers and corn

The Works™ with Italian seasoning and "parmesan".

just a basic cheese desu senpai

The one I took back for a refund.

>Papa John's

I normally get extra cheese, extra pepperoni.
Which for actual pizza, it's cheese and pepperoni

Same goes for their sauce. I have to order extra sauce every time and even then sometimes it comes with barely any.

instant boycott tb h

Large, no cheese, pepperoni, onion, well done

My wifes son told me that he's a nazi. Is this true?

Sincerely,
Richard S

>no cheese

Nice b8, m8.

Most their pizza is fine the problem is
>order pizza
>2.50 service fee for online
>1.75 delivery fee
>also a tip
>pizza now more expensive than anywhere else

i like order mine well done as opposed to the regular half assed process they normally do

Best crust really. If they could put any variation of cheese inside that crust, holy fookin shit.

I don't think I've ever ordered a pizza from there, I've only had their pizzas at large events. I guess it would have to be pepperoni, Mr.Market Date Intern

the one with pizzahut thin crust

I only get papa johns because they have cheeseburger pizza. Something about the weird zesty sauce and pickles are super alluring. Like it's such a weird taste that you can't help but go in for another slice and another.

So between Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa John's who has your vote?

Domino's

Domino's thin crust, Papa johns on those stupid fucking bread sticks though, love chewing into those.

Bacon jalapeno is the best from either papa John's or dominoes

Now that Domino's stepped their game the fuck up, Papa John's is easily a distant third behind them and Pizza Hut

pepperoni, ham, bacon, pineapple

Better Ingredients, Better Pizza
Mama June's

Plain cheese pizza. All the ingredients are really bad but there's something about the shittiness of the cheese and bread that works together.

The pan crust philly cheesesteak. Add jalapenos. Best pizza by far out of the big three companies