Between these two, and without taking any other sauces into consideration, which is better?

Between these two, and without taking any other sauces into consideration, which is better?

Cholula

Cholula

Going to have to agree.

cholula, gotta love the wood caps. I do like to mix them with a little chilli powder and ceyenne

Tapatio is way too heavy on the vinegar

Tapatio

Tapatio.

How can you not like the hot waifu in the kitchen and the artisan wood caps

If someone mentions wood caps one more time in this thread.
I swear. You won't like to find out what's going to happen.

W O O D C A P S
O
O
D
C
A
P
S

Cholula but they're both too weak.

Cholula is all bout dat flavor. I use damn near a half bottle at every mexican restaurant and dont feel even a little heat, but it tastes amazing. Also it come with a fucking WOOD CAP on it.

Neither, they both taste of nothing but vinegar.

I prefer tapatio

>not using your patrician taste buds

I do, that's why I can taste the vinegar over the """""heat""""""
Even sriracha tastes better than those things, and that's just a big blob of garlic and sugar.

Cholula, easily.

TAPATIO MOTHER FUCKER

Cholula, gives a very vintage and stylish look. Wood also infuses the sauce with a nutty brown taste.

>BREAKING NEWS: the forest from which hot sauce manufacturer Cholula sources the wood in their wood caps from has been mysteriously set ablaze. Witnesses have not yet come forward, but local residents report the dissonant echoes of an autistic screech during the timeframe of the outbreak.

Valentina is just cholula that is hotter. Best of both worlds.

You stupid niggers.

Tapatio.
Better flavor, a wee more heat, and not pretentious hipster bullshit sauce.

>Cholula
>wood cap

>Tapatio
>no wood cap

The choice is simple. Cholula.

Tapatio is a tad garilcy, but I like it's simplicity.

Reminder that Cholula isn't hot sauce, it's flavor sauce.

in what world is cholula "pretentious hipster bullshit"

how fucking flyover are you?

Not him but in California cholula is pretentious hipster shit at least where I live. I've seen a handful of Mexican restaurants carry it and it's only used by white people. I've never seen any of my friends houses have anything but tapatio/Valentina , if they are using a cheap sauce. Schools stock tapatio, most restaurants have it and literally everyone's house has the giant bottle. I never really see anyone use it on anything unless they are being lazy because there are much better hot sauces that are pretty cheap. Tourists seem to love cholula and smother their food with it instead of the sauce or salsas made in house at most places. They'll do it with tapatio if it's the only thing there, but out here hipsters and tourists power ranking on sauces green cholula>red>tapatio

Good shit man

Came here to say this.
Chololula has those cool wood caps. You know. They are WOODEN CAPS for God’s sake. How could you not choose the wooden capped chilies over that plastic capped shit. Garbage my friend.. garbage.

Both suck tho.

taptío because i'm pretty sure that dude can beat up that chick

Tapatio.

They're both good. Tapatio has preservatives in it and is cheaper. I like the taste but Cholula wins because of that.

Coming from a mexican. It depends. I only use them with chips, soups (still depends the kind of soup) and some antojitos, I prefer valentina anyways but if you want that for real food just make it yourself user.

Tapatio isn't very spicy but original Cholula tastes like ass. Chili garlic Cholula is better than both of them.

Cholula, easy

Tapaio is for snacks.

Cholula is for meals.

Neither are very good. Cholula is fairly bland, and has just enough vinegar taste that I wouldnt put it on anything continental, while Tapatio is acidic as hell. Overall, Tapatio wins for being better on mex/texmex food.

cholula is everywhere in europe 2bh

tapatio is harder to find and valentina would probably be the hipsterest of all

Money no object? Cholula
Realistically? Tapatio

I go through that shit fast

I can't fathom why anyone uses cholula. It is literally not spicy at all. And I'm not even doing the whole tough guy LOL NOT HOT shtick, I mean it shouldn't even be called hot sauce. Am I the only one, am I taking crazy pills here??

Wow. You're poor.

its mexico standard hotsauce, its cut with so much fucking vinegar because the shit water, valentia is the worst offender too. All of this shit is only decent if you want to mask food flavor

WOODCAPS

It really depends on what I'm eating/ what I'm in the mood for, but I typically prefer tapatio. I usually have tapatio and Valentia, the GOAT sauce on had at all times but I can get a standard sized bottle of Tapatio for 79 cents so I tend to stock up on them and have a few in the pantry.

>need hot sauce
>go to Ralph's
>Tapatio: $ .79
>Cholula: $3.99
>Same size bottles
>mfw

THAT'S IT, YOU ASKED FOR IT AND NOW YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE FUCKIN FURY

Hey hey user come closer I have something to tell you.
>Wood
>Caps

Cholula

Tapatio is still essential a small family business. Cholula is licensed by Jose Cuervo and spends a lot more on marketing, endorsements and woodcaps.

I just don't think spending 4 bucks every other day for cholula is worth it

I actually had cholula the first time ever and it was fucking disgusting. I want something spicy, not some bland garbage

Tapatio because in prison it's basically like currency.

Also because Tapatio would hang Cholula and her entire family by there necks from an overpass outside of Mexico city.

this

Cholula although it makes my stomach hurt if i have too much

Fucken eh woodcaps