Pizza Cutter HELP

2" Wheel
100% metal
no parts
no rubber
no slide on handle
no ergonomic shit
no stupid "hurr durr it's a slice server too"

why can I not find another one of these pizza cutters?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/OXO-Grips-4-inch-Pizza-Cutter/dp/B00004OCJN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just buy something practical?

Can never find one where the fucking wheel doesnt flop around and fall off

what's more practical than super simple and easy to clean all stainless? How is having half the thing covered by a plastic fender practical?

have one like this, shit is so cash.
comes apart so you can clean it.

this.
that shit looks like is just waiting to clog on cheese that you will never be able to fully clean and just start to rot and smell all over the place

This.

>easy to clean

fine. I'll take it into consideration.

>he doesn't use scissors

why do you need two pizza cutters

You need a rocker knife.

>fine. I'll take it into consideration
He said begrudgingly, like an asshole, even tho Veeky Forums had just done him a solid by teaching him the secret of the best pizza cutter in the world.

Op is, as usual, a total faggot. This place is just crawling with retarded faggots.

because I took TWF

it's absolutely not what I asked but I'm going to consider it. Why not answer the question instead of weighing in with hurr durr this other thing is better. the main reason I'm most likely not going to get it is it seems a lot harder to safely teach my kids to use. but hey I'm an asshole for asking and you're a fucking angel for substutiing a suggestion like you're amazon.

For fucks sake, just get a mezzaluna. They're perfect for pizza, plus you can use them to cut other things as well, that a roller cutter can't.

>buying a unitasker which is just a rolling knife to do an inferior job of cutting a pizza than a sharp chefs knife.

Even when I worked at a chain pizza restaurant while at uni we used a rocker knife, you fucking mong.

>safely teach my kids to use
They should have never let faggots start adopting. We answered your question. Its easier to clean, and safer. Half the blade is covered by comparison to your "superior" all metal piece of bullshit. You dont need to teach toddlers how to cut a fucking pizza anyway you fucking moron.

OP... its hard to find a basic no-frills quality cutter outside a restaurant supplier becauase its not the kind of thing retarded soccer moms and gender-fluid foodies want to buy. It has to have bells and whistles to draw consumer attention away from the industry standard.
So...they start to add unnecessary fluff. But wait...fluff raises cost. If you raise cost then you have to either charge more for unnecessary crap or reduce the quality where it counts...more plastics, thinner metal, reduced structural integrity.

Find the restaurant equipment supplier in your area and see what they have.

just get this one I have it

amazon.com/OXO-Grips-4-inch-Pizza-Cutter/dp/B00004OCJN

they should make a pokeball version

Damn, I thought all the mezzaluna posters had died of malnutrition by now.

aaaaand I just had to google it

I got one for christmas :)

>malnutrition
What the fuck are you on about, cunt?

6-7 years ago (I don't know) there used to be almost daily mezzaluna threads, which I personally could never tell were serious. Now there aren't any, so I just assumed that everyone who fell for the mezzaluna meme died because they relied on the stupidest, most impractical "knife" ever created.

ulu is where it's at

Oh shit, that's what it was.

This is shit, fuck off shill
Do not buy this garbage OP

I bought one because Alton Brown recommended it. I usually prefer all metal with as little moving parts as possible, but this thing is honestly a beast, and much easier to clean and sharpen than one that doesn't come apart.

thanks guy.

that was the golden age of Veeky Forums
i miss it

It's not "impractical", in fact, it has a very definitive practical purpose, you're just an idiot because you can't see the applications with your tiny mind. You must make tiny pizzas.

>not realizing there are literal ad campaigns that run on various boards
Only some catch on enough to become memes after the advertiser leaves

Why do you need a wheel? It's impractical and a big meme.

i unironically have one of these, they are easy to clean but finding a place to store it is annoying

Came to post this. Glad you are on the job, user.

The golden age of any board is one month after you started posting in it.

I'm looking forward to it!