Disney Park Food

What are the best foods/drinks from the Disney Parks? Or what are your personal favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=vegan disney
youtube.com/watch?v=o_M6P6iQsWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Years ago in epcot in the Canadian section they had these pastries with maple and brown sugar. I think they were called beaver tails and were fucking delicious

>fucking delicious

Beaver tails are great. We have a small pastry shop who make the. Banana and strawberry toppings are nice.

they are right, they are delicious.
t. leaf

Their mickey shaped raviolis at chef Mickey are good as fuck but the best restaurant is the sci fi drive in diner at Hollywood studios

oh that looks comfy, I'd like to try that place one day

Fuck me, the food in the parks have gone way downhill. The Blue Bayou used to have legit food, now it's barely above mall food court shit.

Disney still has the best popcorn though

I have only ever been to Disney World but I'm hoping to one day take a trip to Disneyland.

Are Mint Juleps as good as they look?

Just went to Disney World back in May. The Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Waffle Sandwich at Sleep Hollow Refreshments in Magic Kingdom was pretty delicious

Also, Epcot was having their Flower and Garden festival when we went. All the countries in the World Showcase has kiosks serving food exclusive to the event. Canada had Beef Tenderloin Tips with Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables

China had spicy chicken lettuce wraps which were also amazing. And don't get me started on the exclusive drinks and cocktails.

D O L E W H I P
O
L
E
W
H
I
P

Cinnamon Roll at Gastons Tavern in Magic Kingdom.

Make sure to sit in Gaston's chair while eating it.

Fuck yeah, can't go wrong with Dole Whip.

>go to Disney World
>eat so much delicious yet high fat food

We walked all over from the time the park opened to the time it closed for 4 days straight, so I'd like to think we burned off everything we ate.

google.com/search?q=vegan disney

they're lowering the quality and upping the salt so you buy more drinks

Are coloreds allowed to dine there?

I really want to try the food at the new Avatar section that opened in Animal Kingdom.

I want to suck a log of shit out of Goof's anus.

>Vegan

Too bad you're missing out on a lot of delicious food at Disney.

They have to use the door in the back

>Veeky Forums - cute/anime and guns

No.

You can't burn off the shame

Why go there when you could go to Madrid?

Turkey legs are the only thing anybody with half a brain buys here. Other than that the german buffet in Epcot and that 50s diner at MGM is also very good i eat at those places twice a month.

Anyone ever eaten at the Blue Bayou restaurant? Can't deny the main draw is the ambiance but is the food good?

Madrid is a shit hole for one.

It seems pretty nice during winter :-)

Their 501st guys aren't allowed to carry blasters so they don't know what to do with their hands xD

Does Madrid have Star Tours or Splash Mountain? I didn't think so.

It has more gay bars than anywhere else :-)

It's pretty sad that Epcots World Showcase has Italy, France, Norway, Germany, and the UK, but no Spain

It has a better Spanish speaking country instead: Mexico :>)

For me, it's a sit down dinner at Liberty Tree tavern at the Magic Kingdom.

Restaurant is themed like the American revolution and serves all the best comfort foods, Family style.

I always remember going there with my family as a kid. We'd just get chips or a hot dog for lunch, but it was always a treat to spend an hour or so in awesome air conditioning and enjoy a family style meal. Pic related is their turkey dinner, believe they also offer a halibut dinner or a meatloaf dinner. All the sides are the same.

Ask Gatsby

I always wanted to go to Disney
My entire family went once but they didn't take me, they brought me a chocolate frog from universal tho that was cool

>Animal Kingdom
>the original concept was to have three sections, animals of todays world, animals of yesterday (dinosaurs) and animals from fantasy and mythology (like dragon's, unicorns, gryphons, etc)
>ideas for fantasy creature area included a roller coaster going through a crumbling medieval castle and encountering a large animotronic dragon that breaths fire
>for budget reasons Animal Kingdom only opened with the sections with the live animals and dinosaur land. The leftover park area was turned into some Camp Minnie Mickey babyshit
>years later, Disney turns Camp Minnie Mickey area into a place based on Avatar, an unforgettable movie, which has nothing to do with the rest of Animal Kingdom's overall theme.

It just sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm so disappointed that we didn't get this instead.

Disney's fun but I can't imagine going there every year like some families do. I feel I would get sick of it.

I definitely want to go back though once they expand the Star Wars section in Hollywood Studios at Disney. They're supposed to open an interactive Star Wars themed resort too.

>Star Wars land
They're going to serve blue milk in every restaurant and food kiosk, aren't they?

At food and wine last year they had this drink called Swine Brine. It was bourbon with lemon juice, mustard, and apple juice, garnished with a pork rib.

I still have dreams about it

Club 33, exclusively for non-plebs.

But you can't go wrong with a turkey leg.

That sounds so cool
I wonder what the hell are they going to serve

I really want to go to Tokyo Disneyland one day.

How is Japan always on point with their food aesthetics?

Those thick chocolate chip cookies at their candy shops are fucking amazing. Personally, a trip to Disney is incomplete without one.

Rootleaf stew and blue milk of course

I went to a restaurant called Hollywood Brown Derby or something like that, had the duck 2 ways, it was pretty decent.

the Toon Cafe has to be by far the worst restaurant I have indiscriminately ordered food and and then regretted it.

and uhhhhh those turkey legs smell rancid as shit to me but my gf likes them

Former food and beverage CM here, ask me anything

this guy knows, even are the pineapple/vanilla swirls at the poly

seconding this. huge, easily meal sized

it's decent, I had the bao buns in your pic (the cheeseburger filled ones). the chips were completely flavorless however. the night blossom drink is completely overrated but I also don't like frozen drinks

flight of passage is top-tier tho

I was super disappointed by turkey legs, I expected them to be way more juicy. now I understand why guests always pile on barbecue sauce

they had blue milk at Star Wars weekend a couple years back, it was basically just milk with blue raspberry flavoring added and it was just as unappetizing as that sounds

First time Skor gets the pub it deserves. Heath btfo

Apparently Bantha burgers exist in the Star Wars universe, so I'm assuming that, although we know it'll really be beef. When you're creating a menu based on a fantasy universe, it kinda kills the immersion when you know the actual ingredients.

The only thing decent at Disneyland is the fried chicken at the restaurant next to tomorrow land. Everything else tastes like microwaved food and costs 10x as much.

Reminder to watch Escape from Tomorrow. Black and white dark comedy, filmed at Disney. Good stuff.

what’s ur email and when should i remind u?

The Star Wars land will have a dinner club btw

Have they switched back to all beef hot dogs, or are they still the chicken/beef mix?

They're all beef now

>$50k membership
>14 year waiting list
>ywn dine at club 33

>What is your favorite overpriced livestock feed?

It's much better as an adult with friends, get a park hopper and bop around and make sure to check out places besides the Mouse's evil domain. We have some fantastic bars and nightlife in Orlando, my favorite place is called Oblivion.

Damn, I wanna try them.

Tfw no hazelnut beavertail.

i thought it was club 32?

>in Tokyo Disneyland you can get Little Green Men shaped mochi

Hhhnnggggghhhh

Nope. 33

I went to black derby a year or so ago and was deeply disappointed by the trend that disney has recently started to do by basically reducing all of their deserts save a few signatures to 'dessert shots' - stop. I'm not there to be on a diet, I'm on fucking vacation.

now this is my kinda thread.

Skipper Canteen is as good as it gets in Walt Disney World, both in theme and food offerings. The staff there is great too, never met a CM there that wasn't fun to talk to.

Only been to Disneyland once, but the food standard there seemed much higher than WDW's, even in small quick services and food windows. Really enjoyed both Cafe Orleans & French Market. Next time I make a trip to the west coast I'll definitely be going to Blue Bayou.

which restaurants/areas of the parks have you worked in? any interesting stories?

Where my Trader Sam's boys at?

I used to go to the Carnation Cafe. They had some kind of roastbeef sandwich with melted cheese that was really good. I checked their menu and it's not there anymore though.

Sanaa bread service

I think in that Future Land area they sell some fuck huge turkey legs that are impossible to finish.

They're tasty but nonalcoholic

even as an adult the charater meals are a lot of fun! I've only gone to world once in 2014 like ether the year or the year after be our guest opened and it was really good then but I've heard it's hit or miss now. California grill was well worth it

it's a lieeeeeeeee

>tfw have a high-paying job as a THEME PARK FOOD CRITIC
>still expect us to do your job
I hate women
youtube.com/watch?v=o_M6P6iQsWk

You made that piece of shit??

just a big fuckin pickle

At Disneyland the last restaurant open often will be Royal Street Veranda. By this time you're exhausted from being on your feet all day. They have gumbo bowls and clam chowder that are really damn good. When you're exhausted they're epic.

Quick protein, great carb reload. It's everything you need to survive making it out of the park. There is almost always a line and hard to find seating.

That shit was so nasty. I bought it not knowing what it was and ended up pouring most of it out. The pork rib was good though

>tfw went there once as a teenager because dad worked for a big corporation that had access and he pulled some strings.
It was so long ago that I don't remember what exactly it tasted like but I remember loving the shit out of it. They had a pretty extensive appetizer table with a bunch of cheeses and shit on it. The restaurant itself also had a lot of cool stuff pertaining to walt himself.

Yo, that place is amazing. Bought two mugs there, I’ve been on a huge tiki kick recetly so it really scratched the itch. Wish I could’ve stayed longer.

The canteen is killer, had their seafood stew and it was banging

Been there twice. The snacks are amazing and pretty cute.

Only one reason to watch that over hyped student film

who /chimichanga/ master race here?

Surprisingly yes, jambalaya and Monte Cristo sandwich are both fine choices.

i remmber the german buffet from when i was 10 (about 20 years ago)

They should just turn the contemporary into a Star Wars resort. The inside already looks like the death star

bun shape mickey mouse
fly in cup
$200 for you

is this real?

I love that disgusting filling.

A whole thread about Disney food and no one posts this?

you've got to go to the german sector and get a bratwurst. you'll thank me later

Does it cost less than 10$?
American food is terribly overpriced

I went there a couple months back. I got the Mickey shaped burger in your pic with fries and an iced tea for a decent price, but didn't get fast passes, so my group spent most of our time waiting for mediocre rides. Also didn't see alcohol being sold anywhere, which would have greatly eased my pain.

There's a bakery run by a little old lady across from my school here that has cute buns and whatnot with pig faces, cat faces, and (for Halloween) Jack-o-Lantern faces. So cute. The local convenience store has chicken-filled buns decorated like cut chickens right now.

*CUTE chickens. Not slaughtered ones.

It's in a tier of its own senpai, no need to discuss perfection

You're dumb. All amusement parks charge out the ass for food because they know you don't have other choices. You just have to come prepared to spend a lot of money on food

Don't even think about [spoiler]bringing your own snax[/spoiler]

*bad and expensive food

get a job

How is the food at Harry Potter in Universal?