Eating pork, the filthiest of all animals in the world

>eating pork, the filthiest of all animals in the world

>has never heard of any insect

Getting some cheap hoagie rolls and onions to make your own McRibs year-round. Priceless.

>insects
>animals

when did Veeky Forums become retarded?

>being a shitskin muslim

>kingdom: animalia

Animals nigga

Pork is my favorite meat. I just cooked a tenderloin for dinner. It was awesome.

enjoy your worms

The minute you showed up.

heard pork farming has gotten a whole lot more hygienic.

in fact, trichinosis in america has vanished.

i don't mind a hint of pink in my pork.

They'd eat me, so I eat them

>eating vegetables
>they literally grow in filth

step aside muhammed

>filthiest

That's not mud.

chocolate starfish?

It says in the Bible to not eat pork you retard

>Old Testament

Will bear that in mind, rabbi

it's literally God's word user.
not even religious but pork just tastes like shit

just like the sea roaches

>Pork tastes like shit

Maybe the way you make it or the quality of which you buy it. I find that it's pretty decent to get tasting good, but that a lot of dumbfucks end up drying things like porkchopd when they grill them.

enjoy your worms

I agree, they're literal bottom feeders.

I don't know about your dirty country, but trichonosis has been eliminated in the US. I'm guessing your from a place like Brazil, Mozambique, or Congo.

Humans, Dolphins, and Bonobos are objectively filthier

Better to eat them first than wait for them to overpopulate and eat YOU.
Which they will, I've seen it in real life.

Enjoy ur sharia zones Hans.

precisely

someone with a sane mentality

why can't all of Veeky Forums be like this?

>but pork just tastes like shit
Damn user, I legit feel bad for you. Your parents must be terrible cooks.

>someone agreed with me
>why can't all of Veeky Forums be like this?

this is why the human race stopped evolving.

I personally prefer lamb, especially minced lamb like the kind used in /dushbara/. Anyone here ever make it themselves? Is it worth the effort? Pic related is /dushbara/.

Reminder that pig is probably a human hybrid cross-breed with other shit and thats why the bib-bull says eating pig is a no-no

Its remarkable how constant pork consumption has been in the US through the years

>filthiest of all animals
It's because the pig eats all manner of filth and garbage that it tastes great. Come on, OP.

This.

It's not the concern of Christians; nor Atheists, Agnostics, or any other sane faith. People stuck in the mentality of their backwards ancestors should renounce all technology and stop annoying us.

If you take the repeatedly translated words from languages we only assume we speak accurately as 100% your god's will, and worse literal and relevant to current times, any deity would feel like you're a waste of semen.

haha no fish.

fuck fish to infinity

mien nigga

t. Hamood

>rib-shaped patties
>serving suggestion is two lowly leaves of mint
the fuck is this

why did beef decline and chicken shoot up?

1960s is when the west started pushing out this movement to support more blacks

>chickens are for the blacks so I'd better not enjoy them
This is like the meat version of "I won't use coherent punctuation, grammar, or spelling, because it is for the reddits"

>What is chicken

Ahmed, leave please.

Bonobos eat monkeys. Fucking disgusting

brety gud, eh?

Any meat in the US is dirty compared to EU standards.
Also pork is the white mans meat you shitskin.
Also its delicious.

This can't be a genuine post.

Who cares?

FIPS TEDORA

kys I don't eat pork because pigs are bro tier not because they are "dirty"

So do you chickens.

Chickens will literally eat their own shit.

Agreed. It just tastes bland or awful no matter what you do with it. Plus despite pork shills telling you how safe it is, people still get trichinosis all the time.

A whole roaster chicken is like $5 and feeds a family of 4 while leaving behind a carcass for soup. Beef is typically twice that for just meat unless its mince or some garbage cuts like shank
>user Anon but oss-
Thats veal. Veal is more expensive per pound than grown beef. Grown steer shanks are nowhere near as good but only $2-$3 for a shank cut

Wtf you can eat your bro and still enjoy his company?!?

You gonna let desert people tell you what to do?

pork tastes like nothing.

>being muslim, the most peaceful of all religions

I like my pigs wild, well done and wiggling with trich worms.

I don't know about beef, but the reason that chicken shot up is tendies.

whatever this man does is optimized. he is literally the most successful human.
>greatest athlete in human history
>defying age through diet
>married to the most successful woman in human history
>has literally solved the optimization of food

God's word is a bunch of people, thousands of years ago that lived in the desert, with a very small understanding of hygiene and properly preparing food. We've evolved beyond not eating certain foods because we know how to properly prepare them.

I bet you don't eat fish either

>sane faith
No such thing.

>not eating pork, the most delicious of all animals in the world

filthy s*mite detected

>Do not think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Unironically this. Wild games are great smoked or made into jerky. Tenderized lean meat is way better than just fatty marbled meat.

I work on a pig farm AMA

do you like pigs

hahaha, you're funny Muhammad

Ye they're fun and cute. More emotive than people think, at least compared to cows or whatever who just stare at you. Pigs "talk" to you and stuff, they communicate.

Do they ever ask you not to eat them?

>implying
The literal shit-eating snails are a delicacy.

No, they don't see it coming.
They usually ask for food. Some ask for belly scratches if they get really comfortable with you.

i assume you don't do the slaughtering yourself but ship them off to the slaughtehrouse?

We keep them from birth to about ~3 months, then ship them off to another farm who fattens them up who then sends them to the slaughterhouse.
We slaughter one to eat at Christmas, but they're worth more to us alive. Obliviously we also have to kill sick/injured ones, and you have to euthanize a good amount of piglets when it's birthing time. So it's not like I'm a stranger to killing them.

What does it feel like inside you where most people have a soul? Is it just an empty hole full of the memory of pig screams?

I am kidding. I fucking love porkchops.

what do you feed them? do they have space to run around and stuff? Do they actually like running around? How do you kill/euthanize them?

We, in the First World, have this shit called "running water" and "fire." First, you clean dirt and grime off the meat with the "running water," then you kill parasites, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms with the "fire" in this process called "cooking." No need to thank me for this information, it's yours for the taking, my friend.

>it's written down so it has to be followed
t. brainlet
The NT says that the dietary laws of the OT no longer apply to men. I don't know why you people suddenly lose reading comprehension when it comes to the Bible, or any religious text, really.

>what do you feed them?
Animal feed/pellets. 3 kinds, one for the young ones we send off, one for pregnant sows, and one for lactating sows. They're all kinda similar though. Also silage every day.
>do they have space to run around and stuff?
Yes, they're in individual pens when having piglets (they can turn around and stuff, no cages), and in between having kids they're grouped in a large common area where they hang out. I don't have any good pictures of that but here are some chilling.
>Do they actually like running around?
Sometimes. They seem to prefer relaxing but sometimes they'll start running around really fast. They're way faster than you think. Smaller pigs are more active than sows though, and need more stuff to keep busy with (silage, newspaper, sawdust like in the picture) or they start biting each others tails and fighting.
>How do you kill/euthanize them?
Claw hammer if they're small. Bolt gun+knife if they're bigger.

Coincides with widespread use of penicillin in flocks and herds. It also had the side effect of causing weight gain making chicken farming in the 50's and 60's more economical

I know you can. The thing is I won't eat pork that comes from any farm I don't personally know. Pigs are frens and don't deserve to suffer. Pic related was my friend for a year or two.

Looks and reminds me of my wife.

Religious dietary restrictions are so phony.
If some disease killed all cows/sheep or whatever even Muslims would return to eating pork.
The ancient concept has always been "eat whatever grows around you".

>claw hammer

Kek

Yeah it's kinda morbid but it's a good tool for the job. It's heavy and fits perfectly to bonk them on the head with.

>If some disease killed all cows/sheep or whatever even Muslims would return to eating pork.
What are you getting at? This is literally allowed in Islam. Muslims can eat pork if there's no other option.

The law about not being gay is in the Old Testament too, but nobody seems to ignore that part.

Pigs are one of the cleanest animals in the world wtf are you talkin about?

I only eat bacon, ham and pork belly (in my homemade ramen). I wouldn't touch anything else.

>New Testament did away with the laws in the Old Testament

>except homosexuality, that's still forbidden

Stop shitting up the pig thread with religion.

do you thiink your pigs are happy/content with their surroundings?
do you think the farm that you sell them to has equally good conditions?

The law about not being gay is a Moral law and still applies. There are also passages in the New Testament that are interpreted to condemn rocking a dude in the can. Dietary restrictions and sacrifice instructions are a Ceremonial law, which were made irrelevant by Christ so you don't have to follow them. There's also Civil law but we don't live in ancient Israel anymore so you can ignore that too

lrn2theology

LARPers btfo

Yeah if I want dietary advice, I’m not going to get it from a 2000 year old religious text that predates the scientific method user. Leviticus especially is chock full of retardation.

i use bible pages for rolling papers

I always figured that dietary rules were made for ignorant people who could kill themselves by eating dangerous foods.

Sexual rules are hilarious. Apparently man on man is unacceptable; which might be an attempt to maintain a safe population level in a hostile world. Women clam-jousting does not hinder reproduction so long as they're still taken by a male as well.

Angering god by craving the genitals of donkeys and the release of horses is hilarious though. God is clearly no size-queen.

But it's not forbidden.
Adultery is.