These used to be cheap as fuck, now I have to buy a 5 hour energy to add to these and it comes out to like 5 bucks

These used to be cheap as fuck, now I have to buy a 5 hour energy to add to these and it comes out to like 5 bucks

>drinking liquid cancer

those are like a reverse anti-depressant. they must be haunted by the spirits of the discontent who wander aimlessly in purgatory

>reverse anti-depressant
"Depressant."

>not wanting it all to end as quickly as possible

theyre like 2.19 here and at least 60 percent of that if not more is built in tax how cheap do you want them to be. Blame politicians and concerned mothers

That attitude doesn't square up with poisoning yourself slowly. Too cowardly to eat a bullet or hang yourself? Or are you just a angsty little faggot craving attention?

Hah

Steel reserve is the better booze deal for $1.29 at 8 percent, it tastes bad but I don't like sugary booze, and it's at least technically beer.

It's called "passive suicide"

This, Jooce is also a slightly cheaper alternative to 4Loko if you really must have a sugary high ABV malt liquor, they did 14% first

It's called being a bitch. If you want to die, then die. If you don't, then live. If you want to pretend to be suicidal and make excuses for making unhealthy decisions while simultaneously doing things to continue your lifespan, then feel free to. Nothing wrong with any choice, but you're definitively a bitch by making the third choice

Are you even old enough to drink? gb2/b/

st ides >>> steel reserve

Just buy a good energy drink and put some vodka in it.

The Fruit Punch one is the bomb. A shame it is only 12%. I would get it every time if it was 14% like Gold.

>committing to things
kek

Older than you, drinking as a way to project unto others that you would like to die prematurely is silly. You'll understand

Hands down the worst hangover I ever had was when I was doing shots of cheap vodka and using this bullshit as a chaser.

The pain and nausea was unreal the next morning.

Try getting drunk on Goldschlager, and only Goldschlager.

did this before can confirm

Buy a squirt bottle of mio energy and add plenty of that to the can, slightly cheaper than 5hr and improves the flavor a bit

ive done this while camping. I drank 2 old school 4lokos, the 2nd one I got halfway through it and refilled it with Sminoff vodka. bad idea.

Try mixing peach mcormicks vodka with peach monster rehab. Goes down smooth as a whistle

bet that was a sweet hike the next day bro

You're doing the exact same thing by spending your time on Veeky Forums like the rest of us, you whiney little bitch.

My friend shotguns a 4loko whenever he gets one. It's his party trick.

>st ides >>> steel reserve
I can't find it anywhere. I need to hit up the skid row convenience stores. The nicer stores only have 40s of the standard and ice beers, and King Cobra. The other malt liquors I can only find in tallboys. No St. Ides anywhere (Springfield, Ohio).

nicer stores around me just starting stocking st ides for the fist time years