What was meant by this Veeky Forums?

What was meant by this Veeky Forums?

Is it true that people should stop reading white males authors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtwiWd1LTeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wakarimasenlol

comet suicide homo

bump

Whites need to start using ethnic pen names to protect themselves from discrimination is all, just like how women have long adopted male pen names to protect themselves from discrimination. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using pen names so you are judged not by the colour of your skin, but the content of your work. No matter how people want to spin things, no matter what mental gymnastics they want to use, the only reason you would be against people disguising their race with their pen names is to enable people to select books based on racist criteria.

I'm sure this is nothing. Definitely haven't been talented white people in the past who were rejected from their art forms and then went on to put their energies towards changing the world.

Are you claiming Robert Zimmerman would not have become so popular had he not changed his name to Bob Dylan? Or James Horowitz to James Salter? Or Susan Rosenblatt to Susan Sontag?

I hope you're not suggesting that because that's a f*****g anti-Semitic and totally not cool thing to say.

Funnily enough you could be talking about both Adolf Hitler and / or Goebbels here.

Goebbels in fact was the more obvious "victim", in his mind at least, of Jewish cultural subversion as after having his novel rejected a ton of times he discovered that most of the editors who rejected him were in fact....

bump

I hope he means Goebbels because Hiters paintings are pretty shitty. Kitsch.

Hitler unironically had no discernible talent. He couldn't do people, he focused entirely on cityscapes, and it was not innovative or unique in any way.

Technically proficient but totally uninspired.

How do they get away with it? I mean, it's absolutely disgusting.

Many of these were painted to make money from tourists. It's how he earned a living while living in a homeless men's shelter for two years.

The portfolio sketches he submitted to the academy aren't impressive either. Like other anons said, he was technically sound but not innovative. Vienna was at the forefront of the modernist movement and the academy was looking for exciting, young artists. Obviously it's easy to pin this on the Jewish art world but even lay observers can see he wasn't special enough to get into one of the most respected art schools in the world.

You need to swallow more red pills or alternatively black pills. Once you've done that you won't even be surprised nor care anymore.

>A. Wittery
what did he mean by this

>Mary's giant man hands

I propose we use a author number instead of names
the author is #121984
this way if you want a bibliography you can just search for the number
and racist sexist degenerate scum will not be able to act on it after all who knows wether #121984 is male white christian or black trans jewish

I agree. There is literally no need to namefag when publishing a book.

it's funny because I only read white male literature. anything else doesn't interest me in the slightest. waste of time and no value lost.

>scum will not be able to act on it after all who knows wether
I would. You know how? By reading the book until the degeneracy and the agenda appears. And then having wasted time of it.

ive read maybe 5 non male or non whites out of the last 200 authors. all were terrible. i have read a decent amount of jews though, some of whom are very talented

at that point it would not make you scum because it inherently means that the book was plain shit, and not just "buhu x has written a book thus it is shit"

>publishing industry is dominated by women
really makes you think

>readers are mostly women
really zaps your neurotransmitters

What does the gender or the race of the author has to do with anything. People should just book by their own merit.

>Salter was a major stationed in Germany in charge of an aerial demonstration team when The Hunters appeared under his pen-name, chosen both to hide his identity from military comrades and to avoid being typecast as “another Jewish writer from New York”.

The books of his that I've read have had nothing whatsoever to do with Judaism so I think that's pretty reasonable.

You only read infographs and article titles anyway, so why the fuck do you care?

Hi JIDF.

What could possibly be gained from reading those articles? I don't waste time on the astrology section of the paper so why would I read this garbage?

To see what you're getting outraged about you absolute loon.

The Academy actually told him they thought he had a real talent for Architecture and he should try that. He decided to go in another direction, of course...

You think he submitted the novel under his pen-name? You naive fool.

bumping

Oy fricking vey

Some ideas can be dismissed out of hand. I think that's what a lot of liberals don't understand, that your viewpoints are literally risible and not worth serious consideration. We're not ignoring you because "were scared of the truth", we just think you're complete idiots.

I wouldn't listen to the inane ramblings of a homeless man on the street, so why would I listen to you morons?

>this pic
Such smug ressentiment

"What if the mega-rich just want rockets to escape the Earth they destroy?" isn't that bad.

Art wasn't much about "innovation" until it became a (real) business.

Nowadays with so many resources available his sketches aren't very impressive, but for a self-taught guy from poor background it's pretty good.

Besides he was more into architecture.

This one is the final redpill. People will read this and STILL think there is no racism against white. And they don't claim it maliciously, they actually believe that white men are the devil. The same people feeding millions by paying the taxes that make food stampf possible.

What will women and nonwhites do without white men? Start to work? They'd rather turn this society into a Mad Max world.

>man notices that virtually every major cultural institution in the Western world is insulting and suppressing people who look like him
"Ah, such ressentiment. Stop resisting this and just roll over already."

those headlines are literally engineered and beta tested to trigger pavlovian reactions. You are not supposed to read the article, you are supposed to share it, either to virtue signal or outrage signal. The SJW was a product of content farm capitalism. The SJW industry and the Anti SJW industry are one ourobouros like content generating machine. The Gamergate Did Not Take Place.

In the age of adblock, the great outrage clickbait outlets are haemorrhaging capital, firing their writers in a desperate attempt to 'pivot to video' and keep the ad revenue flowing somehow. when they finally go under, the reality we have all known and loved for the last 5 years or so will be a thing of the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtwiWd1LTeg