My girlfriend broke up with me recently, and its pretty much devastated me. I've come across some money recently...

My girlfriend broke up with me recently, and its pretty much devastated me. I've come across some money recently, and I've decided to finish this semester and then go live in seclusion for a while. I'm thinking a nice quiet, preferably not too expensive mountain town where I can focus on walking and hiking and writing.

Suggestions?

do not fall off cliffs

Aww sage that's really sage rough sage I hope sage that everything sage works out :(

>its pretty much devastated me
Haha faggot.
Learn to not be emotionally dependent on others.

get a van and rig it up, m8. every week or so change the scenery.

>He's devastated by external problems

I'm not doing that. Unnecessary hardship would take away from time spent writing.

Somewhere near a university or some kind of library would be ideal. I'm talking about the US, but some European country in which it wouldn't be to difficult to get around without knowing the language would be fine, too. Any help?

Where are you from?

Zanzibar

Southern parts of US, but I can handle the cold.

Nobody know of such place? I thought all writers needed a cottage somewhere away from everyone.

Just drive to a mountain you fucking cunt
Driving isn't hardship

Go to Las Vegas, gamble, double your money.

Spend it on HOOOERS.

Bozeman, MT
Laramie, WY
Boise, ID
Moscow, ID
Florence, AL
Leadville, CO
anywhere in Vermont desu
Ojai, CA

Seriously. If this dude thinks buying a van and driving it around is 'hardship' his run as a writer was over before it began.

Victoria, BC or the interior of BC.
Alternatively, if you don't mind trading seaside shanty towns and surf destinations for mountains you can check out Nova Scotia or PEI (Charlottetown, Lawrencetown NS).
Cape Breton, NS also has lots of highlands plus scenic beaches. My favourite place on earth, honestly.

>at least had a gf
>still cries about the roastie leaving him

You are the lowest of the low, OP. Unironically consider killing yourself.

Those look good. Thank you. Looking forward to this.

My friend lives in a campground in Colorado and works in one of the ski towns near Boulder and loves it.

>anywhere in Vermont
go NEK, near the Canadian border anywhere's best. (you) can always head a little south to Burlington when the social bug bights. Very cool town.

I'll second Nova Scotia. I have a lot of family there, and it's quite beautiful in a very stark sort of manner. Lots of granite, tough plants, salt-weathered wood. There's no better location I could imagine for living a quiet, secluded life.

moscow pa

you are fuckin annoying. sage

Hahaha, like seclusion exists. Just fall in love with your computer screen and playact for it all day while contemplating how dumb and disgusting the people on the other end are in their pathetic lives. Must be rough being so profoundly without morals, all while coating yourself in such a virtuous veneer. Wonder how I can help you?

Go to iceland