What do the people who live here eat?

What do the people who live here eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbF6uS_zTNA
youtu.be/3Wahn3JlyMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go ask them.

>iowa.jpg

Fast food, and whatever ready-to-eat stuff they can pick up at a gas station. On holidays they may get catering from a local restaurant. I married a girl from a background like this. Her eating habits have thankfully improved.

You ever see those huge, industrial-size tubs of macaroni and potato salad at Costco and think to yourself "Who the fuck needs that much potato salad?"

It's these people. These people eat that much potato salad.

Microwavable pot pies. The cheapest ones.

this recipe came from a trailer dweller.
dump pic related in a medium sauce pot. then rip up 10 pieces of white bread and put in to the pot and stir. heat on medium-med low and stir every few minutes until the bread is incorporated into the chicken and it's warm. add salt and pepper to taste. serve it over instant mashed potatoes or bread/toast if you don't have enough on your EBT for potatoes
the bread is not noticeable when done. almost seems like chicken gravy. it's not half bad really

gib me dat and gigabit internet. Id be cooking collard greens and fried chicken evr day

Is that the house where they cornered the Dorner?

Expensive frozen meals like Stouffers, Tyson chicken, etc.

They don't budget and eat frugally 'cause they have EBT.

Fast food crap, Fox News, food stamps, and federal health care subsidies for their 'beetus meds. While voting for cuts to those same subsidies and railing against food stamps for reasons understood only by the most advanced anthropologists.

Truly Trump’s people.

>I have issues

Dick. All day. All night. It's a brothel.

We usually had weird like... 50's and 60's type foods.
Rice with ground beef and Cream of Mushroom.
Kraft Dinner with Ground beef.
Pork Chops baked, the mushroom soup on top, and then baked again until they're so dry not even the soup can penetrate.
Then we'd have Chinese, or KFC.

these are so bad. they're mostly made of beef hearts and fillers.

I used to live with a friend in a trailer park when I was between jobs. We ate pizza and burgers.

Also, there was this 15 year old girl with roller skates and huge titties in a tank top. I really wanted to do things to her body, regardless of the legal issues.

K R A F T D I N N E R

I quite like letting stew sit until the potatoes literally dissolve. Probably some kind of cardinal cooking sin, but I like it.

chicken pizza and the good chicken fingers, not that bullshit that george green buys .

Frig off, Ricky.

what do people who live here eat

how about people from here?

what do californians eat?

Embrace the trailer park life. Become it. You probably wouldn’t be prosecuted for anything. Remember, it’s not illegal if she orgasms.

Oh, and when I lived in a place like this, we ate ramen, bbq, and frozen pork rib sandwiches.

>being a cop in an African city
Fuck that.

Eachother's semen and AIDS medication, mostly.

The answer to all three of these is chicken.
Only for Californians, the chicken will be topped with avocado.

Detroit, Baltimore or St. Louis?

Or Chicago.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbF6uS_zTNA

can you read

everything in the frozen foods section and a bottle of catsup a day

chicken tenders
pepperoni
jalapenoh chips
liquor
smokes

Other people

meth

That's a pretty nice trailer. I've been in a few and they can be really comfy.

looks like pennsylvania

Hands down Cory and Trevor you fuckin' idiots

chinese restaurant chicken wings with salt, pepper, ketchup and hot sauce. also, gotta argue with the chinese lady behind the counter about how expensive they are, or it won't taste as good.

put yr facking hands down astronaut cock and snoopy the fuck dog, you guys are facking idiots.

>Liberals have to bring Trump into everything
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Pepperoni sticks, also chips

People in these places grill a lot.

Trailer parks always smell like spaghetti

So I'm going with spaghetti

It was your sister, wasn't it?

Those half gallon jugs of Ragu, Barrilla pasta, and Kraft Parmesan is the go ""Italian"" meal of 56%ers.

lots of canned food, fast food and frozen dinners. boxed meals like Kraft sometimes or hamburger helper when it's food stamp day and they can buy ground beef

Oh look it's this asshat again

i fucking hate that orange orangutan small hands
retard racist ddrumpf so fucking much AAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH
FUCK DRUMPGPGGGGFFFF
FUCK WITE PEOPLE

You know there is an entire website built for complete and utter faggots like you to convene and suck each other off right? You should go back.

everything that is in the middle of the grocery store. nothing that is around the perimeter of the grocery store.

All these flyovers SEETHING at this post.

Food, just like you, you fucking retard.

methamphetamine

>White Americans trying to incite other white Americans
A grand tradition.

Probably plenty of instances of having like a bag of frozen chicken tenders or nuggets 2bh, unironically.
Frozen pizzas.
A lot of canned food.

We supplemented our starvation level EBT with ditchweeds and roadkill because we sho' nuff is white and MAGA!

Grilled meat, macaroni and cheese with hotdogs, hotdogs with ketchup, pizza, eggs and toast, potato salad, baked potatoes, pasta with canned sauce, cereal, grilled cheese, honestly their diets are pretty similar to their wealthier counterparts- they just don't have anything moderately expensive, like better cuts of meat or more expensive cheeses.

I always see this every single time
why do black people always do this?

I live in one of those. Cost me 14,000 and now I have a michelin star kitchen, gigabit internet, a sweet gaming rig and a king sized bed with no mortgage. Just get yourself a gun, some good locks and a security system and you'll be living the good life like me. It's a but too bachelor pad-y, and nothing remarkable from the outside. But I really do enjoy it while I save up to get my real house, and it beats the shit out of renting. Plus I get to sell it when I move out, unlike renting.

no bullshit, i wish I thought of this when I got out of college. sounds great.

Fast food
Anything that can me cooked in the microwave
Anything that can be cooked in the oven, only on the condition that it's already prepared.
Also cereal

You forgot sweet & power chicken things

Hamburger Helper

Mah white negress!

>le vote against own interests
Bad meme

>He thinks it's a meme

Osso Bucco

Not a meme. 15-ish years ago when I was in high school and actually bothered to talk politics with family it was astounding to see how many people still legitimately believed that Reganomics worked.
If you tried to point out that Reganomics had been shown in practice to not work it because a "well that wasn't REAL Communism" kind of situation.

In america, wings

in africa each other

Tell that to my poor as fuck friend who works at a photo counter developing film... fucking film. But he votes on what will help his rich multimillionaire dad who doesn't give him a dime.

Not that I think his dad should give him anything, it's just unbelievable that this guy can barely afford a new pair of shoes and he's all about tax breaks for the wealthy and cutting the "entitlement" programs he's actually on.

It's the same with my aunt and uncle who talk excitedly about shooting whoever comes over the border and taking a life, and who retired on "disability" from their desk jobs, but are good ol' Christian fellows who hate that damn Obama and taxes, but spend 50% of their year traveling to their timeshares on the American taxpayer's dollar.

Shit, I should have qualified this before I got called some /pol/ buzzword, I actually have a goddamned job that I've worked very hard to continue to get promotions in, and now actually make good money and hire people.

But they'll still call me some leftist because I don't love Trump and all of the JOBS he's bringing back to the country that they're not going to take.

make a change!

Everything. The population of California is so diverse, you can find any cuisine from anywhere in the world if you look. They also eat trash foods like the rest of the country.

>it's not illegal if she orgasms.
No, Billy *slaps wrist with metal ruler*
Try again.

Underrated

Flyovers btfo

nobody brought up politics until you did first, faggot

whats a beef heart

West Coast is Best Coast.

lol thats my ocean view in Cali dumbass.
>kys
>stay poor

The heart of a beef

A captain.

pizza from whatever pizza place is willing to send a driver out to their hovel

I could live off of potato salad.

That's usually none. I live in a BFE rural county w/o pizza delivery and new mobile homes aren't even permited here anymore. In the surrounding counties that still allow them, you'd have to drive 30 minutes to even reach a mcdicks.

their cousins pussies

They're fucking amazing for kid's birthday parties when I'm expected to feed 20 of the little shits

That's Baltimore, user

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

I dont come to Veeky Forums to get a boner. pls stop.
youtu.be/3Wahn3JlyMk

also, this is my cookingfu. she smokes cigars and drinks PBR while cooking white trash bs. its actually a pretty sweet channel.

Are you me?

Do you think her milkers are actually that big, or does she stuff them for the video?

>milkers
kek

>actually admits his politics haven't changed since high school