How does one make good right-leaning litterature ?

How does one make good right-leaning litterature ?
Which themes and narrative tools should be employed ? What kind of characters would these stories have ?

Ha. Hah!
Hahahahahah!

Just depict the reality of a womans mind and you'll red pill anyone

>How does one make good right-leaning litterature ?
Speak white truth
>Which themes and narrative tools should be employed ?
Whiteness, masculinity, capitalism, female purity
>What kind of characters would these stories have ?
white masculine conservative heterosexual property owning males and the libcucks, nonwhites and women they slaughter

Art per se is a liberal discipline, because it imagines a different world, whilst conservativism is about preservation and idealization of the past/status quo.

Thats an illusion, its more we mistake historical progress as Left Wing only because we ignore all the absolutely retarded shit Left Wingers proposed over the centuries
So anyone with a brain on their head in the past looks like they're on "the right side of history"

I'm beginning to believe that, in our current situation, it requires imagination to think about a world where culture is preserved and the status quo is respected.

What you fail to realize is that today's (post-)modern state *is* the logical consequence of western culture as well.

POSTMODERNISM IS THE CULTURAL LOGIC OF LATE CAPITALISM

So was the holocaust, whats your point

Not Western culture in itself, but rather a subversion of it. It's like comparing a cancer cell and the healthy cell it replaced. Sure, they're part of the same body, but one is not the other's evolution, but an anomalous development.

Hence my question in the OP : I believe art, especially litterary fiction, can help people put words on the problems they see on a daily basis in today's world. I'm not completely sure how, though.

>inb4 you start posting about Jews

Also, it's literature, not litteratur, Scandi cuck

Western Culture is inherently subversive, it began with the religion that was a subversion of Judaism subverting Paganism

Fuck off kike

We never returned to a pre-Holocaust state of mind, neither will we return to a pre-modern state of mind. The Germans developed from the Holocaust on, using it as an experience.

>Sandi cuck

I'm French, actually. Our word for it is littérature. I never noticed that in English, you write it with only one T. It's like enemy, which is ennemi in French. In France, we love double letters.

And it's not that much about Jews. It's a state of mind that is the problem, not an ethnicity.

If you're French, you're from the country where postmodernism origninated and should be able to acknowledge that it's a part of Western culture, like any other.

>Nietzsche was French

Precisely, culture are things in movement. That leaves a possibility for a better future than which we are now. It's not about an illusory return to the pre-modern era, even though it was a golden age for the Western world. It's more about something akin to the Renaissance or neoclassicism : building something new upon foundations not from the immediately anterior era, but from an era long before that we acknowledge as superior to the recent past.

We need to get women back in the kitchen where they belong. Like back when humanity was happy and religious and nondegenerate

>even though it was a golden age for the Western world
If you see "the world" as an abstraction, probably. For most of the population, both in Europe and globally, life was hell on Earth up until the 1960s, when mass prosperity began.

Most countries which oppress their women are ridiculous shitholes.

>it's a part of Western culture

You keep saying this like it means anything, you realize cancer is technically part of your body too?

That's exactly why it's a shame. When we had most of the population plowing in the fields and child mortality at insane levels, we still managed to build cathedrals that are still awe-inducing today and create art and thinking that passed the test of time. Century after century, we progressed with each generation building upon the improvements of the last.

What went wrong is that the mass-prosperity you're talking about did not propulse our cultures even higher on a cultural level. Something went wrong, and the ideology which won the day is based around "deconstructing" (actually destroying) all the principles upon which we managed to base societies that were efficient enough so that mass prosperity could emerge from them.

This is the heart of the problem : instead of allowing us to building even more impressive buildings and create even more inspiring art, we began building heartless cubes of concrete and made art nonsensical enough that it needs to be labelled as such in order to prevent visitors of museums and janitors to confuse it with trash. Now, crazies go around smashing statues in the name of progress, and the only ones standing up against them are loonies with tikki torches. The problem is not prosperity, it's what we made of it. That's why some sort of Renaissance is needed : we need to acknowledge we took a wrong turn, and to rediscover past greatness.

yes and no.

the achievements you speak about concerned only the top 10% or so of the population. most of the italians (farmers) didn't even realize the renaissance happened, as it happened.

high culture never was mass culture. today, you still have an intellectual elite that produces and consumes superb art. most of the people don't know it exists, what "postmodernism", "dadaism" even means, etc.

little changed in this regard.

The art nobles consumed during the Renaissance looked good, postmodernism, dadaism, cubism, and all those modern things look like shit.

Fact is, you could progress from Renaissance-era art. Classical paintings from the XIXth century are objectively better-looking than the paintings made in the XVth century. The human body is portrayed more accurately, there's a better understanding of light and better techniques.
However, how can one improve upon something that rejects the idea of worth itself ? You can't take art that rejects sense and only aims to prove the absurdity of all things, including itself, and make that a stepping stone towards greater realizations. Without a clear idea of good and bad, of what's valuable and what's worthless, you're bound to stagnate, revelling in your own nihilism.

This is what I'm talking about : reconciling the West with its own past system of values, in order to put an end to this moral and philosophical self-destructive stagnation that will otherwise never end, because it can only produce more of itself.

Je sais que t'es français ducoup je te propose un thème pour l'histoire
Un nihiliste qui retrouve sa joie de vivre en mettant de coté sa vie pour quelque chose de plus beau (travail,famille,patrie etc...)

Make it good first, then make it right-wing later.

You don't write purposely right-leaning literature, that's scooping to their level. You just write and naturally your political leaning bleed through.

>good
>right-leaning

fpbp

>you don't write purposely right-leaning literature, that's scooping to their level
is it though?Animal farm and 1984 are pretty political books, there are tons of anti-war books, To Kill A Mockingbird is all right and certainly pretty political. Great Gatsby, while not really outrightly political, is a characterization of a time period. Heat of Darkness is a colonialist critique.

I don't really see why OP couldn't write right-leaning literature. I think you'd have to be very sincere when doing so, however.

1. Blame the Jews for everything wrong in the universe, everything the proud white protagonist doesn't like - Jewish conspiracy. Refute all counter arguments by condemning their holders as Jewish shills.

>2. Blame the goyim for everything wrong in the universe, everything the proud Jewish cabal doesn't like - anti-semitic conspiracy. Refute all counter arguments by condemning their holders as anti-semitic shills.

Really, though, OP, I wouldn't recommend injecting too much of any one political ideology into fiction at least. That's if you want it to be entertaining and maintain a good atmosphere with fairly broad appeal.

The fact that right-leaning authors ask these questions is indication of why there isn't good right-leaning literature.

Op btfo

>Literally everything written prior to the 20th century is right relative to the modern politics
>bad
Ehhhhso stupid

>How does one make good right-leaning litterature ?

Why don't you take inspiration from existing authors who wrote good ri... oh wait

>relative to the modern politics
right I forgot this is how you classify litterature, by retrospectively applying labels completely removed from the reality of the author's life. Plato was also an essential Creationist author, amIright ?

Accept the facts, good right-wing litterature doesn't exist.

the nonmeme answer is write a set of folktales for a culture that never existed; with a conservative/traditional backbone.

OP, are you asking because you want to write right-leaning lit?

That requires a certain amount of imagination.

No, he obviously just fondles himself at the idea of it.

It shouldn't be too hard. All you really need to do is read Metamorphoses, some Greek theatre, the Eddas, some Native American folk tales, Barddas, Gawain and the Green Knight, Russian and Grimm Fairy Tales, etc--
then take the narrative structure, themes, symbolic order, all the good stuff, and use it to make ones own.

WE

You can't. There's a reason why there are no good conservative writers.

Too long, summarise it in an infograph adorned with rare paypays and happy merchants

Or, alternatively, go into the oldest building that you can access and write furiously. Go into the woods. Let the world speak through your hands. Think about why the Fisherman And His Wife are such an effective archetype, why the Stepmother, why the Princess, why the Orphan.

I guess /r9k/ french guy qualifies as good rightwing lit

That sounds like something a numale would do.

When you mentioned Sir Gawain it reminded me of Lord of the Rings. I guess you could say those books are conservative, but I don't really know how political I'd call them, really.

>ctrl+f "catholic"
>0 results

Come on, guys, you should be better at this by now.

>right I forgot this is how you classify litterature, by retrospectively applying labels
Lmao and yet you're the one defining "right-wing" the exact same way
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso stupid

He hates tradition and doesn't want to conserve France. Why do people always mistake misanthropic cynics as right wing. Naipaul suffers from this as well.

This thread is embarassing for both sides.

I'd possibly describe LotR as some form of Trad but a Trad outside Christianity.

>"I think a writer's duty is to be a writer, and if he can be a good writer, he is doing his duty. Besides, I think of my own opinions as being superficial. For example, I am a Conservative, I hate the Communists, I hate the Nazis, I hate the anti-Semites, and so on; but I don't allow these opinions to find their way into my writings—except, of course, when I was greatly elated about the Six Days' War. Generally speaking, I think of keeping them in watertight compartments. Everybody knows my opinions, but as for my dreams and my stories, they should be allowed their full freedom, I think. I don't want to intrude into them, I'm writing fiction, not fables."

And, frankly, left-wing authors who let politics guide their writing are just as bad. Who cares about Maxim Gorky nowadays?

"both sides" are one group of teens false flagging

I know this is bait, but I've known people in real life that think like that. For some reason, at some point, left-leaning people started pretending art was their thing and conservatives believe them.

Borges is a genius, who stands on the verge of human knowledge, though.

>LotR
>a Trad outside Christianity.
You what dude? It's really Catholic.

Why do you say that?

That animu girl is really cute
Makes me sad desu

This, and then in another thread mop about how kultural marxists have rigged the system or something

You need to be well-versed in classical literature and have a slightly below average penis size.

honest post

just fucking go in on it and stop being a bitch

Tolkien intended the books to be hardcore catholic. + the themes of sacrifice for your friends, the ring being a symbol of sin, morgoth being a symbol for satan/lucifer, etc.

>stands on the verge of human knowledge

kek, don't insult him like that user

Don't even try white boys are awful at writing anyway

DELET this

Left leaning people are incapable of comprehending the beliefs of others. This is a studied and well founded claim. Every time a leftist tries to emulate their competition, they are unable to go beyond what goes for a false flag or a straw man at best.

Right wing literature should emphasize the natural inequality between humans and the necessity of maintaining this inequality. This is the essence of what it means to be right wing.

You should depict the consequences of deviating from this.

The protagonist should either be strong, virtuous and without envy or they should be deeply flawed yet desire to return humanity to its "natural state".

The antagonist should be spiritually, physically and mentally inferior yet they should possess an inordinate amount of power.

Write realistic characters, for example run away from ''muh strong womynz are just liek meh''

Anyone who isn't a complete retard can tell man and woman are different by nature, show characters that are ok and/or are learning how to cope with their differences, showing women simply have different goals in life then men

Don't forget to preach values and virtues, what is to actually be a man? Where is the brotherhood that the lefty midia tries to kill everyday? Why does a lot of men find in their conrades and in the heat of battlefield their purpose in life? Why can't women feel the need to have honor like men have?

Besides that there is alt right literature so you can draw inspiration from them, can't remember right now because sleepy af but 7 months ago read a fiction about a muslin who gets in power and the whole country gets fucked by sharia law

Once photography became commonplace, photo realistic paintings lost the interest of most people.
Even then, you have people doing youtube videos where they put out works that fit your category of "objectively better looking", the only thing that you'd likely use to distinguish between them is that the newer paintings aren't old and therefore aren't intelligent feeling.
Films from the 1920s can be art, but if someone made a film like that nowadays without adding substantially to it, it would bore people or make them cringe. People can procedurally generate music like Bach and Vivaldi, this doesn't diminish the significance of those works, but it does diminish the significance of works produced nowadays that sound just like that.

If your issue is dada and postmodern art, just keep in mind that isn't all of art for the past 100 years, it's just the most impactful of modern times and is an easy way for rich people to avoid paying tax. Things will continue to change, society isn't going to just fawn over and keep producing shitty postmodern art forever instead of trying something else.

I've always thought it's because when a artist paints in dutch-style photo-realistic whatever style they instantly get compared to Vermeer, which is a impossible standard. So they try to do their own thing so they can't be compared against one of the greats.

in a broad sense I consider some of Steinbeck's novels to be conservative. A piece of art that is trying to move ideas forward and create a greater understanding of topics are liberal but just the same you can create art on an idea and just focus on it think medieval art and architecture or 1950s propaganda

Big anime tiddies

And don't u forget it

>The art nobles consumed during the Renaissance looked good, postmodernism, dadaism, cubism, and all those modern things look like shit.
Have you ever read a book on history or theory of art? Seriously

Satire is the right-wing literature type. Zizek tells so.

>Which themes and narrative tools should be employed ?
heroic/romantic death
man's transcendence in war
post-apoc where thinly veiled black, feminists, non-whites are mutant humanoids and a small brand of brave white men need to restore civilisation.

these three seem very common narratives from the right wing authors iv read. pretty ugly, so you better have the prose to make it palatable. lest you get discarded to gun show fap material.

That seems fairly accurate. My books are quite right-leaning but there's not much in the way of 'property owning' in the apocalypse. Cancerous feminism, racism touched on vaguely (I don't think Black Lives Matter is directly referenced but it's inspired by them), the backwards culture/values/beliefs of Islam and the Middle East, and so on and so forth. But yeah, could use more literature that promotes whiteness, masculinity, capitalism, and female purity. Anyone else notice that in just about ANY commercial that has both a male and a female, the male is being an utter moron or just being really childish?

Is a good left-leaning piece of art or literature at least theoretically imaginable?

I'm thinking of 'The Kirby' or whatever it's called, featured in the awesome movie 'The Birdcage'.

It's not possible. To write good literature you must be a Humanist. The right wants people to be miserable.

gay ass rock worshipping pill

Lies. The right wants people in a state of ascent, a state of growth and security, holiness and status.
The left leaves people in misery no matter where the left gets power, no matter their dreams - or perhaps because of them.

Those themes are pretty significant for how Catholic the books were, but I personally think one of the more obvious and important ones is "The Meek shall Inherit the Earth." The Elves are the biggest shits around for Ages in every conceivable field, except maybe smithery where they are rivaled at times by the Dwarves. But the Lord of the Rings is properly the story of the last of the Elves returning to Aman, their place taken by Men, and the heroes of the tale are Hobbits, a race remarkable precisely because of how tiny and unassuming they are. Most of the other Catholic themes are more clear in his unpublished works than in the Lord of the Rings (the Ainulindalë pretty much spells out that there is no "evil" that does not have its final source in God via an interesting metaphor about music), but this one is very present in the trilogy.

Mein Kampf already exists, edgelord.

bump

Write good literature, don't focus on your values, they will show themselves.

this is the most embarrassing post I have ever seen on Veeky Forums, and in so many different ways

Even though I agree and was moved by what you wrote, disregard that.

We're on a literature board, and I hope you at least have an interest in broader works of literature, and not just a /pol/ lackey.

So, I want you to know this was incredibly well written, typos aside. If you're strong about your beliefs I'd recommend trying to craft them into a political essay, or the sort. Even poetry, if you lean that way fag

I take back what I said about being moved, you lost your argument later. But my point still stands, even if your points will be utterly worthless to a better western society.

He absolutely does.

>via an interesting metaphor for music
funnily enough, c.s. lewis [tolkien's fellow inkling] also used the device of a song creating the world in "the magician's nephew." it's a beautiful image, but makes me wonder what was in their water.

cuteness does not exist in the third dimension

No

What was in the water was C.S. Lewis being an unoriginal hack.

Write a story about Rusty McDonald, a tall, broad, muscular farmer and small businessman. Who tries to protect his family farm from encroaching liberals, who wish to regulate him out of business using Climate Change as an excuse, so they can collectivize his farm and replace his family with murderous illegal immigrant laborers.

Be sure to touch on the themes of god, self-reliance, and George Soros.