/SIP/ SIP GENERAL

Alternative to white edition, but white is of course welcome.

Discuss your favorite sips. For me, it's red, the underrated but controversial sip.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42567638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red
>underrated
If anything it's majorly overrated.

Pic related here is the truly best undarrated sip.

>Ultra Red is a sip
user, I .......

Orange tastes a bit weak to me, but still way better than black.

>GENERAL

Orange sips are exclusively a morning sip for me. Perfect on an early Saturday or Sunday morning. Drinking it post-noon completely ruins it for me.

white Sip masterrace

Had one yesterday, it sucked.

This, on the other hand, was delicious.

Fuck off.

A bit racist if you ask me

>tastes 10x better than sips
>but filled with sugars and calories
always a tough choice when I reach the energy drink section, how do I stop succumbing to the evil sugary juden?

strength of will bro

the patrician sip

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

t. redbully

nothin like the first S I P of the day

Not a sip

you're correct
it's better than a sip

I have respect for all sips, but i have a strong opinion that black's taste is only understood by the truest of patricians

it's a sip by definition you retard

tried some of this today and it was unironically pretty good

Orange and purple are the best

Just got into work for a 16 hour shift because some asshole called out. I have a coffee and a monster - should I start with the monster and top it off with the coffee later, or sip at the coffee and then go with the monster to pick me back up at the end?

How do you fucking ingrates have entire threads for this shit? There's like 5 flavors, they're all full of aspartame and taste like shit, and you all have high blood pressure. What more is there to fuckin discuss? Do you just repeat SIP SIP SIP SIP all fucking day?

I'm pretty sure it's just one douchey guy that keeps making these threads. You can tell he samefags just from the way the turd writes his posts.
Newfags take part because they don't know any better.

You know what they say. Sip before java, shit hot lava. Java before sip, let ‘er rip.

>five flavors
>aspartame
>samefagging
Hey newfags. Have a sip and see.

>27 replies
>23 posters
>just one douchey guy
Redbully get out

Oh oh I'm sorry, SEVEN flavors!

Who is 'they?' I've never heard of this.

All of the weird fucking "ultra" sips are for degenerates. I prefer original or that rad ass raspberry tea sip. Occasionally one of those mango ones.

I can't drink them anymore
I had a mean bean after not having one for months and it was way too sweet
The Starbucks Double Cuck's Mexican Mocha got the better of me

Many people are saying this.

Gotta be 18 to post here lil buddy

>Gotta be 18 to post here lil buddy
There he is! Hi, samefag!

Hey lil buddy, just a heads up you have to be 18 to post here.

Please, keep the spongebob, seinfeld and simpsons pictures coming, they are so funny and original.

Gotta be 18 to post here lil buddy

Can do my buddy of lil stature

>people on Veeky Forums repeating phrases
Nothin personnel kid

>babby’s first glimpse of mimesis

holy kek monsterfags literally on damage control

Lil buddy:

I regret to inform you that you must be at least 18 years of age to post on this board. Please refrain from any further posting on this board until you have reached such age.

Regards,

user

monsterfags are so easily triggered

S E E T H I N G

I can tell, I mean you replied 6 times faggot

>preposterous statement
>logical response
>”heh, triggered”

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Monster Energy memes. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of energy drinks most of the jokes will go over a typical consumer's head. There’s also the Monster Energy Blend, which is deftly woven into the beverage - a holy nectar of taurine, panax ginseng, l-carnitine, caffeine, guarana extract, glucuronolactone, and inositol, for instance. The sippers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Monster Energy truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the fact that Monster Energy Zero Ultra contains both zero sugar and zero calories. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as every sipper’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Monster Energy tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

teach me the sip, master

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Monster Energy memes. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of energy drinks most of the jokes will go over a typical consumer's head. There’s also the Monster Energy Blend, which is deftly woven into the beverage - a holy nectar of taurine, panax ginseng, l-carnitine, caffeine, guarana extract, glucuronolactone, and inositol, for instance. The sippers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Monster Energy truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the fact that Monster Energy Zero Ultra contains both zero sugar and zero calories. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as every sipper’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Monster Energy tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

*blocks your path*

i didnt like orange, white sip still best sip

anyone have the praljak edit?

I have the wojak fwiw

>screenshot

Anyone else try the sugar free original Monster flavor sips? I quite liked it.

What is this SIP meme, I see it everywhere but I don’t get it.

Absolute zero?

>I don’t get it
That’s because you haven’t tried
>that first sip

But seriously, is it actually supposed to be good? I’ve tried every flavour (green, blue, orange, etc, even that yellow one that is supposedly rare, or is that another me) nd they are alright at best

because there's nothing to "get," it's just pure cancer

It's ironic funposting user, no need to read too much into it. Started off as a Veeky Forums meme because zero cal energy drinks make good pre workout beverages.

Define sip

It's basically one gigantic faggot who probably works for monster but acts "ironic" about it to get away with it. The memes are unfunny garbage because it's (((ironic))) viral marketing.
Every time the thread is on page 10 the obvious samefaggot bumps it back with yet another shitty picture from the Simpsons or Seinfeld with a can of monster shopped in.

It's a forced meme that nobody likes anymore. It's best to not take part in these threads or encourage this cancer that is ruining what used to be a good board.

>t. non-sipper

he says while bumping the thread

monster zero ultras

h'white is not welcome

Imagine being a non sipper in the year of our Lord 2018

It's an easy way to crop my huge resolution.

RIP sip

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42567638
Waitrose bans sale of high-caffeine energy drinks to under-16s

>not becoming a sip dealer

imagine living in such a shitty police state like 'great' shitain

>tfw can only get orange and white sips in straya
Am I missing out on much?

>being under the age of 16

>muh aspartame boogeyman

> Starting the thread off with the worst sip.
Oh wow, if i were to an honest individual, for myself, too the benefit of all my detractors and the fans, it would have to be the red sippy that I admit to being poopoo.
What a sin.

I'm glad I found sone people like me on this website! What middle school do you guys go to? It's super lame we can't buy beer but monster™ is like the next best thing I guess right? I love that killer monster™ buzz!

It's a paid advertisment thread, that's the answer.

The definition of a sip is Monster Ultra Zero.
Anything else isn’t a sip.

Shitpostin in a shill thread with stimulating nootropic tobacco

and that is Monster Energy Zero Ultra Red you dummy

I haven't smoked in months ooh boyyyy this is a test

OK then I’ll say you’re a paid Red Bull shill. Prove me wrong.

>posting unsubstantiated and unprovable bullshit on the internet because you’re a newfag

unlike your paid post, I made no reference to the nasty product you think I'm shilling.

I don’t think you’re shilling anything because that’s absurd and inconsistent with a history of satirical shilling memes. I was pointing out how easy it is on an anonymous board to make claims that are impervious to disproof.

>history of satirical shilling memes
Do you see a "Mcchicken General" thread up at all times on this board?
"Satirical shilling" and this bullshit are not even comparable, fucking idiot.

Traveling the world, one SIP at a time. Got this fella in Prague. Tastes pretty fucking good desu, one of the best I've had. We mixed it with some pear fernet stock, and it really came in to its own.

I sure hope some of you people are applying to janitor positions so we can finally get rid of this 24/7 advertisement

BallersBlend
2017 world champion

Who's it gonna be this year, lads?

NOT A /SIP/ GTFO, THIS THREAD IS FOR MONSTER ENERGY™ ONLY.

When's Monster gonna get an F1 team?

No on on Veeky Forums is younger than 18, the rules are clear

Agreed, was thinking the same thing when I saw that.

Which other rare international sips have you sipped?

Non shill /Sip/ here
My dad drinks the BIG sip every day, he's gotta work hard. One day I'll be that cool.

Never you fucking kike