Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZdr6E5tmik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at what? wrestling?

Yeah

I would beat them both at 1.6. 2v1 and I'll play pistol only

Guy fieri I think has greater core strenght, but ramsay has a stronger heart and increased mobility, there's a great chance fieri succumbs to a heart attack

Gordon, because he's not afraid to eat eggs.
And then Guy would mistake Gordon for a sausage and eat him.

The oil in the rings would blind Ramsay

>thinking guy fieri would win

youtube.com/watch?v=kZdr6E5tmik

Guy won that fight tho.

Alton.

how did this start?

She didn't want to go to flavor town

Interesting blind item from last month

>This A list celebrity chef who is NOT foreign born doesn't have the cash for anything except to settle potential claims against him for child molestation. Now you know why there was a very recent transaction. Guy Fieri ("Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar" in Times Square)

that's a dude

guy would win a cook off if the judges were 100 randomly selected people off the street

which is actually what's really important. impressing some farty pants elitists isn't a metric of skill, its being able to impress the masses

He didn't want to go to flavor town

I think the problem was that he already went to flavor town and was denied access when he wanted to go again.

What do those rings taste like?

Guy could eat Gordon, no question

Looks like Adam sessler

my man

>impress the masses

That's not a talent. That's just frying shit in fat. The aim of a true chef is to produce something that makes you never want to go back to the prole shit that Guy Fieri makes.

Gordon can't do that tho. He's not that good a chef overall.

Marco Pierre White on the other hand, who taught Gordon his basics, is a master of cooking and is a massive advocate of simple cooking over complex as fuck shit, which is how a proper chef works unless he's specifically making French cuisine where the game is to make a sauce that covers up the boring shit you make otherwise.

You're thinking of Mario batali

Ramsay looks strong because his arms but I'd pick Guy any day in a 1v1. As soon as he was in range one could be assured his girth would impress it's will on any hostile within reach, resulting in a devastating take down, in your face body slam to the brit

is that a jojo reference

I would watch this version on The Grey

He bleached all of Guy's hair instead of just frosting the tips

I see, you wanted to leave out the guy that would win hands down, because a brit yokel and a hamhand wouldn't stand a chance.

oh ahahaha, call the guy fat, always works. that guy definitely eats more than ramsay and could definitely throw some hard punches. but ramsay is 6'2" and fieri is only 5'11".

Guy would literally deep fry and eat Gordon, so Guy wins.

>5'10"
sorry, I'm very used to making fun of people who think it's okay to be 5'11" as if they don't belong in the manlet pit.

I'm 6'0" with my shoes on

ssshhhh

>not 1.0.9

>1.0.9
Uh, Beta 1.9?

Stay on topic, children

Guy will win at everything except in the not being likeable competition