A common KFC hoax

Do you think that KFC stopped going by "Kentucky Fried Chicken" because it stopped using actual meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d1eaQrxA6ZE
youtu.be/QmMtIG0St64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They just wanted to disassociate with the word fried because it made them sound unhealthy

Was this a real theory people had?

I wish KFC in the United States had french fries. I don't like their potato wedges.

I used to love their coleslaw. Now, they went with that "classic" grocery store tier bs. Maybe because they're cheap and it'll last longer since there's no cream in it.

I never understand people that would order fries with fried chicken. You get fries with every fucking burger you've ever had, at fried chicken joints you can get mashed potatoes, or mac-n-cheese, or green beans that you don't get in burger joints.

KFC in the US is all kinds of JUST. They need to get their shit together.

youtu.be/d1eaQrxA6ZE

french fries and mashed potatoes are good together

Briefly. Made the rounds on the early internet for a while and then people moved on to the next wacky theory.

This is truth, OP is indeed myth.

KFC had bred chickens for large breasts which customers prefer (I know ha ha ) and was close to creating a new species. By U.S.D.A. standards the creatures were no longer "chickens." Thus the name change.

This could happen again with potatoes. You'll know it when they change the menu to just read "mashed."

utter bullshit, with all the alarmist faggotry about GMOs that are maybe 0.009% genetically different than wild-type, there is no way anything close to what you are suggesting would come to pass without extensive media attention.
ram a wheelbarrow full of dicks straight up your rectum senpai

More likely that people have more and more come to hate the South.

youtu.be/QmMtIG0St64

Well this is the most retarded thing I've read today.

They went to KFC because it made their image a little more hip and relevant...at the time many businesses were going by acronymes and initials. It is also much easier for their target demographic to say...too many syllables in Kentucky Fried Chicken.

>tfw no big bosomed potato gf

Reminded me of this classic.

Are those dicks?

those potatoes look so easy to peel, not like those small annoying round potatoes.

Because niggers can't read full words so they just use letters

Popeye's does Cajun fries which are tasty and crispy.

Actually haven't stepped into a KFC in forever I always default to Popeye's. Do you guys have a specific preference?

Yes, user. The talk about a potato gf reminded me of that time Miss Idaho did a photoshoot swimming in a vat of severed cocks.

Yeah, we don't get those enormous Idaho potatoes here in Denmark. I wonder if there's a tradeoff in taste with them or if they're just amazing in every way.

Because even shit tier fries are still pretty decent as far as just stuffing your face with. Fast food tier stuff like mashed potatoes or green beans is bound to be disgusting

because you're eating fast food so chances are high you're a tasteless retard afraid of change.

Actually, in 1990,the state of Kentucky trademarked the name Kentucky, requiring those that used it to pay a fee to use it. A shit ton of businesses changed their name to avoid that. Even the old "Kentucky Derby" had to change it's name. Officially, and legally, it's now called "The run for the roses".

That sounds like sharia shit and since they have dry counties I'm not surprised. Fucking evangelicals are precisely like the taliban.