Good night sweet prince

Good night sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42565363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>50% of the sugar replaced with cancer chemicals

>50% of the empirically proven diabetes chemicals replaced with low calorie alternatives that have yet to be conclusively proven to have adverse health effects in humans
idioit

>yet
Really activated my almonds

Hi Facebook

>aspartame

way to fuck up your gut microbiome

what?

what the fuck are they doing to my precious?

But 'zero' iron bru is the best zero drink available. I get enough sugar from drinking fucking beer, why would I choose to get even more from soda? Beer actually does something to make the calories worth it.

Did Irn Bru OD on heroin like the Glaswegian skag it is?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42565363

>The vast majority of our drinkers want less sugar in their Irn Bru so that's what we're now offering.

Normies literally ruin EVERYTHING.

>never got to try Irn Bru
Is it too late for me now?

you aren't missing anything
it's just idiotic, drug-addicted Scots shilling for it

>idioit

>TFW haven't been able to find Irn Bru in Canada for over 20 years.

If you are ontario theres a million places that sell it.

Loblaws and any british grocer will.

Intredasting. I haven't seen it in Alberta or B.C. in forever.

did anyone else try this? was awful imo

it was just a fucking soda dude

This is the worst news I've had in years.

Irn bru is one of those sodas that taste interesting the first few times and then just become boring.

>ewww beer is yucky
That's nice, Timmy.

That's not the point of the image, soyboy

I worked at a fish and chip shop. We sold it and I drank it all the time.
But its at save on foods and co-op or a british store.
Maybe you havent looked at all.

>the government levy on sugary drinks
Every day I think Europe couldn't be any more a nanny state shithole, but I'm constantly proven wrong.

I've only had it once. If you like the kind of medicinal tasting old American sodas (Dr. Pepper, Moxie) you'd probably like it.

All my food comes in cultivars, not brands.

UK isn't in Europe anymore

Cute coming from a country that literally bans kinder eggs because its citizens are so fucking dumb that they choke on them when left unattended

EU and Europe are not the same thing

>it's best if we create a population addicted to HFCS so our pharma/medfag/insurance industries rape and pillage citizens
>hey guys let's increase subsidies to HFCS producers to keep the cycle going since these guys are our highest paying johns, lol.

Nanny state detected.

take a thread off would you

Holy shit, glad I got to get a taste before the recipe change, as I'm not a Brit. You Scots have some fantastic stuff in your cuisine, by the way. That said, I've a nagging feeling that if they did it slowly and without telling anyone, it'd basically go by unnoticed.

>first Dr. Pepper
>then orange Lucozade
>now Irn Bru
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

>people like things that I don't like
Thats nice, timmy

Honestly most manufacturers have been reducing salt and sugar contents in food and drink for years now, it just happens so slowly people don't notice. This is being done in one leap because of the new tax.