Why?

Why?

Mm, enriched vermicelli product.

so it fits into a pot

But so does normal spaghetti? It bends into the pot without breaking if you put it in boiling water. What's the point of half length?

Because niggers want everything done for them.

We live in a world of stupid people.

So yes i could google this.
..is there a distiction between 'pasta' and 'vermicilli product'? I mean like 'ice cream' and 'frozen dairy dessert'.

>vermicelli
In america vermicelli is thin spaghetti.
Enriched just means added vitamins.

Short answer, yes

ti's just a shape. Muellers is rated pretty high as far as supermarket dried pasta goes. I think ATK rated some shapes higher than dececco.

This line of product is for shitty cooks.

so you don't have to break it
it says right on the box

But

No shit.
It says right on the fucking box "angel hair" and we all know its pasta.

Why is it necessary to call it a vermicelli "product"?

You dont see on a package of steak the words "cow product".
You dont see "cheese product" on a pack of cheese unless its actually weird shit "made with" cheese and a bunch of non cheesy crap

>Why is it necessary to call it a vermicelli "product"?
In america vermicelli is thin spaghetti.
Enriched just means added vitamins.

Frozen dairy dessert has a higher fat content than normal ice cream. Usually because it has candies, cookies, and other shit in it.

>yes it’s a pound

Whoopty doo, that’s only 454 grams. US measurements are retarded.

>454 grams
what an odd denomination to make a lb, metric is so dumb; why didn't they make 450g or 500g a pound?

they were too busy walking around acting like bono and monty python.

U2 is the fucking worst

You dont know what you are talking about.
Its called "frozen dairy dessert" when it does not have enough fat to be called "ice cream" and or when it has had so much air whipped into it that it is no longer dense enough to be called "ice cream".

Because metric is based on a scalar system that applies across multiple measurements and is based on mathematical constants, and Imperial is based on retarded shit like grains of barley.

Metric system was devised by the French not the British or Irish, you fucking moron. You know, the ones you idiots copied when you decided driving on the right was a good way to flip the bird to the Brits?

>Because metric is based
Was based. A kilogram is really just some alloy block they locked away now.

Yes, as the reference constant. Remind me again how a ‘pound’ is defined?

Why didn't they just make 2 boxes of muellers spaghetti the reference constant? The world would have been a better place.

Okay, I laughed. Well played.