Lads, it's back

Lads, it's back

>McChicken

Interesting in Phoenix area we had the Spicy McChicken for $1 for years now.

>the dollar menu is back
>it's only four items
>one of those items is a drink
>items on-par with the original dollar menu are now two to three times that price
>including a small coffee, something that used to be like 89 cents
What a time to be alive.
Saged for advertising.

>No mcdouble
>sausage mcmuffin used to be 2 for 4 bucks
fuck this company

Without the egg the sandwich is still like $1.29. It must be a nightmare to cook and store or something (McDs employees confirm?) because eggs are dirt fucking cheap and somehow 1 floppy rubber egg adds almost 2 bucks.

Fuckers charge £6.09 for a big mac meal here. Basically the equivalent of $10.00.

I still find it dumb that getting 3 cheeseburgers is the same price as a triple cheeseburger

That's free bread

ex-Mickey D's employee herem
the """egg""" aka liquid egg-flavored product, literally comes in a carton that looks like a milk carton.

But who the fuck wants more of that airy, sweet excuse for bread? Besides, the whole structure of the 1/2/3 on burgers is retarded. A cheeseburger has too high a bread-to-meat ratio; a McDouble doesn't have enough cheese, and the meat on a triple takes up too much of the center stage and overwhelms you with that overly salty taste.

Double cheeseburger is by far the best McDonald's cheeseburger and they leave it out of most of their deals.

For me it is the Classic Chicken Sandwich the best fast food sandwich

We just had this shit thread

That's only egg whites, our eggs are cracked from the shell. Current McDonald's employee

I figured but thanks for confirming. I assumed the other guy was mistaken unless they recently invented a carton of egg beaters that magically cooks into a separated white and yolk.

I live in Atlanta and we've always had the dollar menu.

I guess the rule of thumb is if the city's McDonalds doesn't have a dollar menu, I probably can't afford to live there.

Went into a McDonald's on new year day and they had this so I ordered 7 "burritos". Are all those fuckers in like 10 minutes.

No, they aren't.

>2pc tendies for $2
>literally a whole fucking dollar per tendie

I would agree that that one extra piece of cheese makes a world of difference to the taste and moisture, Double Cheeseburgers >> McDouble

So my mcgangbang cost $3 now? Instead of $2.19, thanks McDonald's...

>americans pay $2 for a small cup of coffee

A small coffee is a dollar, the small mccafe are the lattes and smoothies and shit

$1 in 2000 is the same as $1.46 today, niggers.