Eating taco bell all alone

eating taco bell all alone
wish i had friends

No you don't, they'd pester you constantly.

Talk to the employees they're paid to be your friend

i think i like being a friendless loner. i'm such an aspie that too much interaction exhausts me, and i need lots of alone time.

sometimes i wonder what it'd be like to have bros. am i missing out?

yes

Friends suck.
Taco Bell sucks.
Self pity is awesome.

that looks kind of good. what is the name of this item?

Is Taco Bell the ultimate depression food?

>eating taco bell
This is why you have no friends.

friends sucks. taco bell is tasty. i'll feed you taco bell like a mama bird if you want.

veggie power menu burrito
i added refried bean

wait does that have meat in it?

>have way too many friends
>get invited to parties almost every week
>have a very active sex life
>actually only just want to sit alone in my house and play videogames

Have they not trained taco bell employees to pretend to be your friend and be overly friendly and fake yet?

The best days of my life we're hanging around with friends or going out and doing stuff with them

>that moment waiters in your fav restaurant to go to alone start doing this
>end up just never going there anymore

i fucking love me some shitty taco bell.. but you gotta get that cheesy bean and rice burrito with the creamy jalapeno sauce added.. the extra .60 is sooooo worth it.

and friends are overrated. get a library card and immerse yourself in grand stories. Or go to college.
>then eat more taco bell.
>story comes back 'round to taco bell

All the seasons are on Netflix

I'll be your friend if you buy me some Taco Bell.

i'm like you user in that i need alone time to recharge, i think it's worth making a couple of close friends to bro out with when you're in the mood for it, but it's hard to find the right people sometimes.

i don't know about your current situation but coworkers can be a good place to start, for some reason i could never make friends in college but it was easy at work once i'd settled in

i'll be your friend, op

faggot, she clearly wanted the D, no other reason to be especially friendly to you

At least you have Taco Bell. I have no friends or food and am in a good mood, so quit whining.

At least you have a good mood. I have no friends, food, or good mood, so quit whining.

>be me
>switch brand of gin to save money
That's not what you usually buy???
>mfw they know
>rotate shopping at multiple liquor stores

Holy shit I hate people like that.
I work with a literal nigger faggot who treats everyone like ass unless they give him attention or items, then thinks he can turn around and be a cunt to anyone he gives something to.
He's trying to get me fired at every chance he can as I'm the only other person who will work these god damn grave shifts other than him next semester. And he's been going around to every pivotal employee on our staff (boss included) and gossiping about me because I won't fuck him. And if he succeeds, I might end up laying a sheet of frozen piss under his door and break his fucking legs.

>And if he succeeds, I might end up laying a sheet of frozen piss under his door and break his fucking legs.
Godspeed user.

I w-was just kidding around.

Lol, I know.. I'm just pointing out the people who do it unironically. Like, people who use others with no empathy felt or shown. It's like if Chad turned into an evil villain or some shit, but was scrawny, gay and black, dances ballet, studied equal rights, and yodels R&B pop singers while talking trash about everyone he can. I fucking hate him. And I cannot be the only one... But I feel Like I am...

i haven't had that for ages. do they still have the beefy nacho crunchy burrito?

that looks like a meatball sub from the thumbnail

Yeah, I'll take 3 Illuminati Stackers
2 Beef Quesoritos
2 Shredden Chix Burritos
2 crunchy chicken quesadillas
4 sides nacho cheese (no chips)
And a large diet pepsi

Middle pajeet could be very aesthetic. He looks like an Indian chad.

>At least you have a mood
>I have no friends food or mood so quit whining

Yes. Refried beans generally contain beef stock and fat.

>Be me
>21 y/o neckbeard
> 7/10 if I shave
>15 dolla taco bell gifty from my mummy
>drive
>real blazed
>wait in line behind pajeet family
>pajeets skinny enough for a family of 3 to split a meal deal
>order cravings deal
side note, the $5 cravings deal was perfect. Previous to this, I always had to attempt and ask for the 5 layer as a replacement to the burrito supreme, with stanche resistance because 'they'res not a button for that', but always able to swap for a soft taco
>soft taco swap meta
>/g/ hacker kid orders after me
>fsociety tee

I know you're here, kid. You're not alone

Actually Taco Bell beans are vegan.

We have to be when serving you but once you're done at my counter or drive-thru you can fuck right off into your own business.

Chibis come with cr. jala
Beefy nacho loaded griller. Yes.
Crispy chicken quesadillas and the chicken chips ended with E11 when we got them rolled tacos.
Fact. I've checked the ingredient list.

The first step in making friends is not having Taco Bell sweat emanating from your disgusting body.

>sit in the corner of taco bell near the windows
>watch all the drive-thru customers pull out and leave
>face the exit so don't have to make eye contact

this is how true NEETS eat taggobelle

friends are garbage, man i wish i had some taco bell right now.

And I'm hanging out with friends wishing I was alone eating Taco Bell so there's that.

>eating taco bell
There's your problem.

>friends
I remember those from childhood. Good memories.

My best bud died 3 years ago. Good times were had.

After uni, you'll never make a real friend again. It's all about, "what can this guy do for me?" Sucks really.

"friends" are cock suckers who will drop you from their lives the instant you stop offering or providing something they want.

b-but your my friend user

That's fucking bullshit, you're just ungrateful. Take those things away for a month and you'd be crying about wanting both. Take the time to appreciate what you have, those who practice being grateful are proven to be happier than those who don't. Don't be such a bitch