Why aren't you drinking raw water yet user?

Why aren't you drinking raw water yet user?

Because antiparasitics are expensive in the US.

I eat fresh WHITE snow- does that count?

Because I already got dysentery once when I was in the army. I don't need to go through a course of antimicrobials again.

I drink raw water with sea salt directly from the ocean.

god fucking dammit
i feel like people are getting less scientifically literate as times goes on. first anti-vaccine bullshit and now drinking "muh pure clean" raw water.
fuck off to africa if you want to die of preventable disease you new-wave hippie shitstains

For me it's Live Water(tm), the best raw water. You can get yours too for $4 a jug at livespringwater. Thanks to raw water, my male baldness has gone away and I am now 10x more popular with women.

>california coastline
I knew it, Trump needs to nuke that area; they are more dangerous to the rest of the world than the Norks.

Because I'm not a /pol/ larper who hates the US because he's secretly a communist POS angry that he can't be a techno-hippie wanna-be anymore.

Loony AM talk show radio just called - they're hiring raging lunatics so get your application in quick, you might be able to work your way out of mom's bf's basement.

Waiting for the subs desu

found the russian that's jealous that california has a bigger economy than his pathetic country

Because I take antidepressants. Raw water might turn me gay

I'm going to start selling raw seawater and tout the anti toxin and body cleansing benefits

vaccines causing autism is legit. its the mercury perservatives in them.

I only fucked your mom in her bf's basement once. I still regret it.

Raw water still contains chemtrails

Raw water contains Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

>inb4 fair trade organic aquifer-to-glass hand pumped in small batches water becomes a thing

Worse than that, it turns green after a few days.

filtering your water is for Nazis

You are a fucking idiot.

Why don't the raw water fags make simple low abv wine/mead/beer/whatever like they did in the old days? It makes the water less likely to get you sick.

nah dude raw is HEALTHY for you! technology is bad
-posted from my iPhone

Why waste money on nukes when they're killing themselves?

>Live Water(tm)
i really really dont want my water to be alive

Where's your goddamned proof, faggot.

I only drink unpasteurized, grass-fed, bottled-free biodynamic+ water, senpai

Literally the 19th century all over again

I don't feel like pissing out of my ass for a week

Live Water®
Taste the suffering in every drop™.

because the fluoride, tv programming, and 5G tells me I shouldn't drink anything but fluoridated water.

voting democrat solely because of the party makes me feel like a good person

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Or because they don't generally give tax breaks to the wealthy, they generally offer more assistance to the poor etc.

>not eating black snow
Raycis wite boi detected

raw from the source is perfectly safe. Suck for the towel heads and their muddy deserts shit lol

Save dat for dem animal babies.

Shut the fuck up

But i do.

>level 6 goblin

i literally pissed in the mountains of iceland while hiking. there has to be runoff into the water with that amount of hikers

>Hydronium Hydroxide
Remove that, the rest are fine

You mean the one that hasn't been used in decades, where the only study linking it to autism was found to have been completely falsified? That one?

Goddammit I hate Americans

OBSESSED

Fish piss in it. I drink my water from the bathroom sink like a real man.

Cholera seems like it wouldnt be much fun at all
so i think i'll boil my raw water at the very least

Nope. I've gotten sick from eating snow when i was younger.

And yet not a single shred of evidence to support your claim

The free flow of information can educate but it can also lead to misinformation spreading easier, especially if you get your info from a newsfeed which shuts out things you don't like

i lived in spain for a year and tap water was shit tier after the first sip i was sick for two weeks diarreha etc... then it seems that my body got used to drink it and i was not sick anymore, it is the same for raw water?

I finally dropped a well on my property and all my family either thinks it's cause I'm a meme prepper or a health nut when really it's just the water company fucked up my bills for so long I finally told them to suck a dick.

Same reason why I got solar panels for natural organic energy production.

idk why more people don't have wells if they have the land for it
municipal water in my area is harder than pedophile's dick in a daycare and requires me to filter it again to be drinkable

Also throw in the decadence of these Silicon Valley elite types and next thing you know they'll probably be trying to get tapeworms for supposed health benefits

Most jurisdictions with public water supplies have laws against drilling a well and no licensed well driller will dig one. What'd you do, dig it yourself like an 1850's homesteader? Nice larp, faggot!

I think it is.

Like I've been drinking water from the stream in the forest a couple miles from my house since I was a young child and it's never had any affect on my health or growth.

I think people are just soft tbqh. They underestimate what the human body can go through.

I prefer my water cooked well done, with A-1 sauce, side salad, and baked tater tots.