Books to read on adderall?

Books to read on adderall?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Man-Who-Loved-Only-Numbers/dp/0786884061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Infinite Jest

All of them.

critique of pure reason

Analytical philosophy in general woul be a good idea. It would also be a good idea to just do your fucking homework.

Believe it or not adderall makes some people feel like you do normally everyday. It actually mellows some people instead of hype them up.

The Bible

this. god i miss adderall, and wish i had the books i have now when i was on them.

amazon.com/Man-Who-Loved-Only-Numbers/dp/0786884061

stop taking stims

Philip K. Dick is the only answer.

I am one of these people, laser focus when i am in its power, it's like you feel a click in your head and all the control you never had comes blazing into view in blistering triumph, pattern recognition increases, the mind recalls memories clearer, more apt for synthesis of vague abstracts, a feeling of competitiveness with the authors one reads instead of a complacent subjugation, taking some ride they built for you. no, for some, adderall is a miracle. i am one, it also makes me completely devoid of social pleasures, a total dick, so i can focus further. i gave it up, for a relationship with my family and my wife, i chose society over art. i still seethe a bit, from time to time.

Why not get on it again? Modern Psychiatry is a joke of a '''''science''''' where they will throw addictive drugs and free money at you if you say the right things. The only reasons everybody isn't abusing the system is ignorance, fear of stigma, and muh morals.

Proust's long sentences are a delight on adderall

My dairy desu

Kill yourself.

Marx
D&G
Land

Chronologically over a period of days with minimal sleep. Obviously

The Bible. Holy shit.

You are memeing right?

How to increase focus and remove brain fog without drugs

>adderrall
>not the patrician choice mondafinil, which is just as good but without the brain chemistry altering side-effects

Just take Vyvanse plebs

You mean "having to rely on unhealthy amounts of cardio for having a decent dopamine level instead of complementing it with pills like normal people"?

Sleep well, eat well, get some exercise

It's easier than harboring a drug addiction that will inevitably fail on you at the worst possible moment, but it's less sexy

not at all. i really miss adderall and the sense of accomplishment one feels when doing the simplest of tasks, like reading for thirty hours straight without eating and enjoying vivid mental representations of the quite stunning words on a page, it is not so easy for me without that. i am of an incredibly gimped variety, and lack the proper cognition to process on an equal level to others. if anything, it's the most debilitating part of my entire existence. i am only just smart enough to see how completely out of league i am with everyone i meet in literature, and even on here, many of you are beyond me at such an extent that any capabilities would be relevant, but rather that the depth of reference and synthesis would tear me apart. in terms of pure cognitive power, without the simplest ability to control one's rampant mind, inefficient, and effectively worthless for any other task than rote manual labor. and i should devote my back, my hands, my eyes, my very heart to the creation of wealth through moving one sort of matter ir another to another area than where it once stood.

how to reconcile my impotence with the ability to competently understand my inadequacy? someone tell me a tao quote for that shit, show me how to learn you dipshits.

You're rambling. You're absolutely memeing

None. I don't like reading on the toilet while having diarrhea.

not at all. i promise it's well thought out if you read it. i genuinely have adhd, which may seem like my thoughts bounce randomly, but they're all connected by their reference to each other.

You sound like A.I. You aren't being serious, right? Can't you just talk normally and not like a fucking A.I software?

Punctuate your posts and rewrite if you're being serious. What you wrote literally hurts to read.

>You sound like A.I.
Audible fucking kek

>adderall lowers creativity

i think you may just not understand.
how petty, i don't care if you personally read it or not if that's something you pride yourself to find pain in.

>The only reasons everybody isn't abusing the system is ignorance, fear of stigma, and muh morals.

honestly they way you write is beautiful man, i also have a significant problem paying attention and staying focussed, hell I'll forget what I did and said 30 minutes after I've made the statement or committed the act. I won't self diagnose ADHD, however when I was a child I remember sitting in a conference with my mom when she was told I was autistic. Maybe, but i can fake social better than regular people actually are social, easily the most charismatic social butterfly in the room when I need to be, i digress. You should try writing poetry user! I do, my rapid thoughts make for interesting prose and rhyme, and beautiful word weaving. You're not any less intelligent than the people here or the authors you follow, simply a unique thinking pattern. More interesting to read than most of these posts.