What is your strategy for all you can eat tendies?

What is your strategy for all you can eat tendies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2dmfnSarDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eat until I'm super full

whats the catch

>what's the catch
it's applebee's.

Bring a backpack full of empty gallon-sized ziploc bags and keep it under the table, keep filling them up with tendies and riblets whenever the waitress is out of sight. Probably fill some bags with fries too and some thermoses or empty water bottles with soda although they’d weigh it down a bit.
I do this anywhere that offers all-you-can-eat or “endless” deals, never been caught. Ended up with so much shrimp I could barely carry my backpack out at Red Lovster in 2016

They'll probably get passive aggressive on you after your second refill.

i assume it will be like red robins bottomless fries where they bring you 5 fries at a time and are super slow on refills

Is there anything more trashy and wasteful than eating more food than needed to reach satiety?

Who the fuck even eats at Applebee's anymore?
This is a new low even for Veeky Forums

hell yes I don't care what any of you say I'm psyched as hell to go

They stop refilling your plate after the second helping unless you cause a scene.
It's not worth your time or dignity to argue over microwaved sysco tendies at applebees

>Is there anything more trashy and wasteful than eating more food than needed to reach satiety?

You would only order 3?

is it worth it for the riblets tho?

You don't have to eat them all at once.
Id buy $20 worth and keep them in the freezer.

360 and moonwalk out the door.

I'm bulking fuck you. I'll make it to plate 8 and puke on the floor by the time I'm done there.

riblets fucking suck, don't fall for this meme
it's all the worst shit
pay a little more and get an actual rack of ribs

That's pretty fucking trashy.

>unless you cause a scene
I guess I'd be causing a scene then.

Sometimes, it's good to be trashy. It can be humbling.

>still bulking
well I shouldn't talk, I just had 3 cups of tea with 2 1/2 spoons of sugar each
a 3 egg salad sandwich
and two bowls of ramen
and that was my midnight snack since its 12:30

during the day I had 2 hot pockets and a slice of kunafa for breakfast
with tea + sugar

then I had some wings and 2 brownies + tea and so on

and later on I had some buffalo dip with crackers and 2 more cups of tea
but I'm not bulking, I've just lost control of my life

I tell you what though. IHOP has unlimited pancakes for $3.99 so they better watch the fuck out!

Everytime I got to Applebees I get food poisoning. So glad their chain is dying

>lol you guys are trashy!
>it's a good thing if I'm trashy, though!

>riblets
when will they learn

I would order 10, eat 5 of them right away and then save the other 5 in the fridge for the next day

this should not have happened more than once

>Not doing Applebee's cleanses

lmaoing@ur colon

Is it going to use up my good boy points or is all you can eat tendies exempt?

Depends. McDonalds tendies at $1 each currently, so you'd have to eat more than 13 tendies for mommy to feel like she is getting her money's worth.

hahaha how fucking sad is your life cunt.

If I'm going to eat reheated frozen chicken I may as well do it from the comfort of my own home.

>It's not worth your time or dignity to argue over microwaved sysco tendies at applebees
It's sad that you think I have any remaining dignity or that my time is valuable at all.

>riblets
when will they learn?

chew and swallow quickly

>Chewing
I eat like a duck. Just gotta grab some pocket rocks on the way home.

That the food at Applebees is shitty and cheap to make so even if you asked for 4 refills they would still be making a profit off you, which is highly unlikely for anyone to get more than 1-2 refills.

>all you can eat
>not an actual all you can eat
What kind of jewery is this?

a place that has waiters

Last time I ate there, I could barley finish the tenders and fries. left like one on my plate

so THIS...is the power of SOY

Having a black baby out of wedlock.

this is worse than leaving half a beer behind

What the fuck is a "riblet"? Is it that membrane you're supposed to peel off the bottom part of a rack of ribs?

its the leftover meat attached to the spine after butchering
you can see the bones in the picture, that's spine

literally dogfood tier scraps with bbq sauce on them

>Do these sound like the actions of a man who had ALL HE COULD EAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=E2dmfnSarDI

Surely a server would get suspicious when the man who took a backpack with him into the buffet is on his tenth plate and showing no sign of stopping. You must be a big guy.

underrated post

overrated post

>some tard is ripping off the hellhole all you can eat chain troughstaurant that pays you minimum wage and makes you clean the bathroom after someone diarreas. do you:
>a) confront the tard, deal with his reeing and maybe get attacked
b)laugh at the tard behind his back with your fellow servers and cheer that fucker on for screwing over your employers?

No server is ever going to confront you at a chain all you can eatery. That only happens at family run asian places.

I used to work the fryer at Applebee's, the tendies just come frozen in huge bags and you dip them in nasty old grease for a few minutes before serving them up. They must cost the company almost nothing so there's no way someone can actually eat $13 worth.

Anyone try this yet? Its a hell of a deal, the tendies platter itself is almost 11 bucks

LOL

you just spent $13 plus tax on chicken tenders, regardless of how many you eat you gotta leave at some point and you're stuck in the restaurant and can't do anything that you want except sit there and be a lonely only eating chicken tenders at fucking applebees

I work at red robins and I've never seen any cook do this.
They don't give two shits about how many fries you get, no, but they'd rather grab it by the fistful than actually give you 5oz of fries.

>Manchildren eating tenders
>Dignity

Choose one.

You're my hero.

user got done changes made

you just made my night user thank you

I could see this on family guy.

I used to wait tables and I can tell you they don't give a shit.

For you

My waitress let me share with my two roommates. I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed but she didn't seem to give a fuck. We all got take home boxes and filled them to the brim too. We even got a free dessert to share because the food took so long.

I'm sure she put that $3 tip to good use.

>Not just stuffing them in a container

>I'm bulking

I've been bulking for 13 years.

Keep it down, son. Puked calories don’t count towards your gains.