Al/ck/ alcoholics

Just threw up all over myself edition

Other urls found in this thread:

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not using this pic for op

just drank a fifth of fireball because it was on sale. i am disgusted with myself. im buzzed though

>taking naltrexone
>on a taper
>supposed to have 20 units today
>it's time for bed and I've only had 8 units

I'm going to Total Wine this weekend to pick up some whiskey and scotch, what should I get?

I need answers

Grow some nut hair and get drunk on some cheap ass beer

Is that the t rex dude from the CUpodcast?

Dat feel when you're coming off a binge, and on your first day of recovery, and you blast out that first monster whiskey shit of the day and feel all cleaned out, then go straight back to bed.

If I had a shot for every time a co worker says "You look tired" I would be a dead man.

Three years of this shit.

What movie is that? Also I just had two months sober a few days ago. I'm having trouble still wanting to go to AA since I got the monkey off my back.

Does the vivitrol help you? Someome suggested I try it.

I've managed to cut down massively over Christmas due to not wanting family to see what a mess I am and my poos have become solid for the first time in three years, wahay!

I have to stifle my screams as I pass huge, thick logs out of my revirginised butthole

Its from the movie Flight, exciting and sad at the same time.

First completely sober sleep since the holidays and I did 10 full hours

Feels so good lads

It's called flight or something about some nigger learning to fly a plane but in typical around blacks never relax fashion he fucking crashes it, killing everyone on board and then being a nigger ends up in prison of course even though he wus a gud boy who dindu nuffin

You’d be much happier and less abrasive if you stopped visiting /pol/. It’s a big world user, you just sound like a fool for arrogantly proclaiming that race dictates culture. No better than insisting that your mother is as much of a slut as a crackwhore just because she has a vag.

Chances are you just don't know how to make a good gin tonic

I tried making one myself a couple of times and it always tasted like shit, untill i was in a restaurant and ordered a gin tonic (the same brand) and it was absolutely delicious. Try going to a place where they make one for you and see if you like it better then. If you don't, you probably just won't like gin in general.

Who's talking about race? Niggers are a different species entirely

Grow up.

If you had to choose between living in a neighborhood full of blacks or a neighborhood full of whites, which would you choose?

Exactly, so stop being a baby and fuck off.

I’d rather live in a neighbourhood full of nice black people, than a neighbourhood full of infuriating childish morons of any race.

Mulattos don't and can't exist?
How about you pick up a dictionary and stop acting like a nigger.

>tfw first almost perfect sober sleep and waking up in your blankets in the morning when it's like 5 degrees out feels like the warmest most comforting hug ever

That wasn't the choice you fucking little snake. You know nothing about them except one group is black and one is white. Even niggers would choose white so that they could rob easier/not get shot

user, this isn’t /pol/. Please stop spewing your ignorant, poisonous rants here. You’re an angry, nasty person, and we feel shit enough already without you shitting the place up with ignorant brat whinging.

Ikr. I know homeless people, it amazes me that they’re alive at all. I don’t think I’d last a week.

please stop rejecting reality

Reality is that if you shit up or fuck off, this thread will be a lot nicer. You’ve absolutely no reason to whine about race of all things, in an al/ck/ thread.
Ironic that /pol/ is a hated minority, and that peoples’ grievances with it are valid, unlike yours.

he's right though you kept the discussion going and tried to make it even more irksome with your retarded answers.

get the fuck back to the alcoholic part of this thread i am trying to feel like shit here

/pol/ is an absolute plague, im not going to sit back and let kids scream shit like that without repercussion. I didn’t start this shit.

>he feels sad when under the influence of alcohol

I'm not a kid though I'm 31 with a PhD and have travelled to many different countries. So now that your little "uneducated child" argument is as limp as your excuse for a penis, what you got next?

the Chicago Police scanner threads were pretty great. they had drinking games where every time someone said "shots fired" you had to take a drink, which was like every 10 minutes. They found a body hanging from a crane

That you’re a poisonous, angry fool who’s simply wrong, and serves no purpose other than to piss people off. Simply not a nice person. As such i want you to fuck off to /pol/, where the other immature brats looking for someone in whom to blame their inadequacies will no doubt welcome you. Al/ck/ is not the place for it, you are an unnecessary source of negativity and hate.

I don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to live in africa, user.

>im not going to sit back and let kids scream shit like that without repercussion

lol you sound like one of those fat liberal chicks that spends their time "resisting white supremacy"

>it's another episode where an al/ck/ reveals he's hitting the drink because he's surrounded by wogs

>>/tumblr/

>you are an unnecessary source of negativity and hate

You're on fucking Veeky Forums

The thing was he did do something wrong and he crashed the plane cause he's an alchoholic. But they went dindu nuffin and there was this big sob story. I actually watched this on the plane to the US

Al/ck: is nothing like Veeky Forums generally though. Go link the thread on /b/ and see how it becomes instantly unbearable. /pol/ coming in and screaming NIGGER in response to FUCKING EVERYTHING, is no better.

seeing your country decline because catladies and the tribe started letting in muds is not a pretty sight to see, user.

>That you’re a poisonous, angry fool who’s simply wrong, and serves no purpose other than to piss people off. Simply not a nice person.

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS LMAO

Wasn't that was Kant talked about? The categorical imperative is just being "nice". This user really gets it.

You're probably a woman.

Broke my 4 day sober streak on 3 "half" glasses of wine, a rum and coke, and 10 shots of vodka. Now I'm gonna pick the scraps off a leftover chicken carcass and go to work. I fucking hate myself.

I wasn't mocking, I agree. Furthermore it's not pretty to see your great literature being pushed aside in favour of promoting AN THE TING GO SKRAAAAA because """diversity""".

Do you believe that black people are from another species than whites? If not, why be so obtuse? It’s a reflection of character, not of reality. Angry brats throwing a tantrum.
If all black people died right now, /pol/ would just find something new to hate. They’re the problem, not race.

Oh yeah 3 beers in between the rum&coke and vodka. Jesus. I also ate chef boyardee cold straight from the can.

there used to be a lot of libertarians on /pol/ back in the ronpaulposting days. The racist shit only showed up when all of the forced immigration occurred and we realized our democratic process was a sham that didn't even benefit us.

/pol/ might be a disease but it's cause is our current society.

>that miserable drive to work after getting smashed and knowing you have to suffer for 8 hours at least

4 days mate good going. Pick yourself up and try again! Think of how good it is to wake up with a clear head and be able to enjoy eating without feeling like you're gonna puke

I believe CIA, FBI, CDC, Homeland Security statistics.

I hate blacks as much as the next guy but the fact that he's black has nothing to do with the story. It is never mentioned.

It's the same on /v/, slightly less in Veeky Forums, almost none at /vr/ [people go full apeshit about old cdr tvs' resolution there, instead :^)]
So appareantly /pol/ and teh memes are real deal mostly for cheeky teenaggers

Oh! And personal experience's
That's if you can read

>

Why does it need to be mentioned? He's fucking black, only blind people would need it mentioning to them but they'd still be able to tell because of the ooga booga coming from his fat, flappy lips.

A-are you telling me that this proves that black people are from a different species?
Do you believe that they are, even if you can’t post sources, and if not (I.e if you’re correct) then why post it? I can see no reason other than to be inflammatory.
It should come as no surprise to you that there racial tensions exist, chiefly because of the morons who actively attempt to cause conflict, even when they know they’re wrong.
If you’re really going to insist on being an infuriating pain in the ass and making the whole situation worse, at least accept that you’re a part of the problem. You are poison.

>tfw time goes by really slowly

>If you’re really going to insist on being an infuriating pain in the ass and making the whole situation worse, at least accept that you’re a part of the problem.

So you're conceding to his point, but you think we should just sit back and pretend like nothing is wrong?

His stupid speech reminded me of Martin Luther king Jr. Both white and black should suffer for that

Niggers are poison.

Yeah makes quite a lot of sense that we are a different species

>black people on a chinese cartoon blog

y tho

>niggers are poison
By making blanket statements like that which you know to be wrong, so too are you. Whether you like it or not, there’s as much diversity amongst black people as there is amongst white people.
I’m saying you should stop screeching like an angry kid. Spewing lies and exaggerations for the sole purpose of making people miserable. Vile.

Oh sure. There is diversity.
Buy do you know what an average is? Did you read my article I linked. I don't expect you to. I expect you to ignore anything I post solely cause its WACISTTT

Here is it just in case

Nothing odd about blacks committing 25% more violent crimes than whites. We are all the same species and every person is there own person!!!
Except that Asians have the least percentage, than whites than blacks

Show me the post in which I denied that there are differences between races. I’ll wait. To say that all black people are so inclined is the issue I’ve argued against, and I’m right.

>lies and exaggerations

I know you never said there were not differences. I was making fun off you cause you said we are all the same species when we are not

Learn how to read you fucking spastic lmao

What are we drinking this fine morning gentlem- al/ck/s?

Yes, lies and exaggerations.
Poor white people are more inclined towards violence and criminality than wealthy white people. There is a vast number of issues which cause the conflict we as a species endure, and filthy /pol/ brats galloping up to your face and willfully screaming lies in an attempt to cause conflict are amongst the worst of the lot.

K cider, just to get rid of a vodka hangover having relapsed. Suffering.

Difference there is white people don't celebrate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g

You've read that wall of text? You really must like Christian Bale I guess.

(can I get brief summary?)

>tfw a reditor ruins the thread by being a whiny little faggot who gets triggered by racial slurs

user, I can’t be bothered. I mean, look at this fool This is futile.
I think you know you’re wrong. If you don’t, what can I say, I’m not sure whether to loathe you or pity you.

Going to watch some Richard Ayoade on YouTube, the millionaire Brit comedian, because he’s a really funny guy with whom I’d like to be friends.

Don't feed the trolls.
Don't answer to trolls, it means they win.

It would be nice in the future if we could just avoid getting into fights with racists in these threads. If they spout their bullshit and nobody responds they'll probably just leave or talk about something else. It's like, cool nice opinion but this is not the place for those discussions. It shits up the entire thread.

DO NOT RESPOND TO /POL/
DO NOT REPLY TO /POL/

LET'S KEEP THESE THREADS WHAT THEY WERE MADE FOR: SAD PIECES OF SHIT CRYING INTO THEIR DRINKS

Yeah maybe. Christ they’re a pain though. I will try to ignore them, not really fair on al/ck/.

And this goes for anyone else spouting off-topic bullshit, not just anti-black. These threads are unique and special, let's try to self-moderate

I agree. I can't stand that shit but arguing will only give them what they want and feed the fire.

I don't expect this to actually happen but it would be nice.

>he is STILL sad while drinking alcohol

1l of 7% beer for 1.10 $, solid 4/10
beat that, niggers

Thanks.

Bunch of faggots. Probably not even alcoholics. little faggots who get hungover off a couple of beers and think they've got "the shakes".

on the topic of hangovers I notice I get them sometimes if I don't drink enough. Anyone else get this?

I knew somone who was a alcoholic so bad when the famly forced them sober, kid injected himself with alcohol from his last stash for weeks.
Couldn't find it, just had to wait till he ran out.

Guy ended up walking 3 miles to donate blood plasma to get money to get alcohol. As far as i know he still lives in his own vomit covered room.

I wait for his mom to die [ mum has lupus ]maybe help him not die then, she supports his habit.

If he lives longer than her.

Can’t say that I have. Maybe your liver hasn’t finished processing it when you wake, do you’re not yet in withdrawal.

You're confusing withdrawal and hangover. It's relatively common to confuse them.

'more i need more of this shit i am fascinated where can i get a years worth of these stories please

>/pol/ going fash from libertarian is a reaction to their forced dispossession
This is a good thing though.

Got tipsy so I wouldn't end it with the gf

I'm not a daily drinker and honestly can't drink much due to weak asian blood.
I wake up fine from a quarter of a 70-75cl bottle in one night on my own but 2 pints when I'm out with friends gets me if I don't continue drinking later that night

Let me guess... You're from the uk?

What do you mean?

Was gonna yell so drank to chill out.

Anger is starting to set in now

What did she do bruh?

That's why you shouldn't drink when you watch TV cuz you forget what you saw and drinking any kind of liquor will kill your liver even beer and wine will kill it it's all the same crap! Now what I drink is a fruit and vegetable drink has over 80 fruits and vegetables in it and it makes you healthy and gives you a natural high that's very good for you keeps you in good spirits keeps you from getting depressed it makes you feel good inside! Almost maybe even better than shot of dope!

Fuck I'm so constipated and I haven't even eaten in 2 days. My shit is like a rock.

maybe time for a comfy enema

Hey guys it's been a few weeks, how many of you are still alive?