Things You Do While CooKing

What do you do while you're making your meals? I turn my phone around and listen to the attached on a playlist, mostly for laughs.

I can see my TV from the kitchen so I put food network on while I cook. If there's nothing good on food network I put Almazan Kitchen on the TV.

play my ds

Normally have my laptop out to double check recipes and chat with friends on Discord.

I put my laptop on the dish rack and play YouTube videos. Your pic is among my subscriptions.

I put my assplug in so the cooking is far more interesting~

I listen to music & groove. Current rotation:

>Toe-For Long Tomorrow
>MF Doom-Mm...Food
>The Avalanches-Since I Left You

go back to the computer and browse Veeky Forums

if it's at work, i dig at my foreskin.

if it's at home, i listen to music.

fuck my boss

>mm...food
>not operation doomsday

>Not mouse and the mask

>not Vaudeville Villain

>not Take Me To Your Leader

>trying to act like patrician faggots because you listen to an artist everyone likes
hey faggots
maybe he listens to that album because
it's about food
and he's cooking
holy shit

I try to see how long I can hold my lubed up horse dildo in my ass as I walk around the kitchen in nothing but an apron.

If I feel it start to slide out I can usually clench and catch the flare at the tip, and then take a moment to push it back in.

R u a girl?

Wow your so cool

I like to cook naked

I usually watch X-Files on my laptop

Audiobooks x3 speed

HEY
This guy is good. Thanks, Opie.

I usually listen to the soothing voice of Jared Taylor or put on some episodes of Harvey Birdman or Sealab 2021

I put my earbuds in and just get lost in the moment.

I would turn on the radio or something, but that's best to do when I'm high, and when i get high, electronics start gettin' funny. Radio stations start going out and shit, and i don't want to listen to MY music on a speaker unless I'm working out. Story time.
>time to get high
>fuck, it's 4am
>MacGyver Mode: Activated
>last tiny sheet of aluminum foil
>cut cardboard roll in half
>aluminum foil bowl, cardboard pipe, fabric softener smoke masker
>need a reason to go outside at this time of night!
>Veeky Forums PROTEIN SMOOTHIE - 3AM-7AM WORK SHIFTS THREW SLEEP SCHEDULE OFF IT'S LUNCH TIME ACTUALLY - BOOM!
Blaze up
>manage to make smoothie
>freezing cold garage at 5am
>rapping and air guitar standing in place for good hour and a half
Din-din
>suns out, guns out
>smoked a little too much
>put pan on stove
>time for marinade chicken, broccoli, and rice
pfft, yeah right
>turn on radio to get it started
>mom is finally awake, and suspicious (as fucking always ALWAYS)
>losing her mind after a boyfriend problems and hangover
>burns herself like a dipshit trying to reach for her tea that she cant even reach

I'm listening to one of the busiest stations within a very large radius. I suddenly get put onto a thought, and within a few seconds, the station goes out ever so slowly and the signal is lost completely. Shit never fucking happens. I'm listening to fucking Aerosmith or some shit, and that shit goes right the fuck out to a complete silence. Trips me out so hard, I legit think I wasn't even listening to the radio the entire time and all the music was just in my head. But I was, and I hear under the music a guy saying something like "Are you hearing us out there in Henderson?" or some shit.
>Turned stove off and couch potatoed, laughing my asshole off to Gator.
>mfw

clean the dishes I just dirtied during any boring bits.

I look up gifs and videos of Ignis from Final Fantasy XV for inspiration.

I put music on the tv/home theater system and if my family complains I remind them they can turn it off and prepare something for themselves
it's mostly blues and jazz (fusion), Hugh Laurie, Hiromi Uehara, Bill Evans, Ryo Fukui...
Then I cook and everybody's happy

People were chiming in to mention that they like mf doom. Not because they legit angry. You mad bro?

This

Nothing really, I focus on the food when cooking or baking and sometimes turn on the radio or a series on my laptop while eating

>all these faggots that listen to babby """alt""" hip hop

Gregorian Chant or FUCK OFF

>Gregorian Chant
>not listening to the superior norse/germanic mythology and music of "The Ring Cycle" while drinking mead and cooking a feast fit for Wotan.
Fuck off with your xtian degenerate death cult garbage.

>mead
I have a friend who has made a ton of mead, what would be the best and most norse way to cook with it?

Well, you'd have to ask Brunhild. That Valkyrie wench was collecting human carcasses from a battlefield, so there's that.