Five Guys

Five Guys

stop posting, sam

Yuk

Looks like my ideal burger tbqh.

There's nothing to improve. Maybe add crispy onion rings and bacon in there.

>that'll be $17.99 please

>nothing to improve
burger looks dry
no sauce
too many pickles
bad cheese placement

When will people quit with this stupid shit? I go to 5 Guys and a double bacon cheeseburger, "small" fries, and a drink for like $12. I go to Wendy's and I pay about that much for a baconator, "large" fries, small chili, and a drink.

>When will people quit with this stupid shit?
When the United States of Ameriblobs are wiped off the face of the planet with a nuke

looks like five guys fucked that burger

>spending more than 5 dollars at wendys
it baffles me that people actually order regular menu items when they get fast food. if you just use the dollar menu you get way more food for a smaller price

Fat shit

I agree. I always do this. If I wanted to spend over 10 dollars I'd get a real lunch.

Id rather
McDonalds its a presidential quality type thing

Hah, good luck brah we have the biggest button

Everytime I've had one of their burgers I got the shits within 23 minutes.

This burger looks so disgusting, not even Zoe Quinn would like this.

No sound?

>nothing to improve
>American "cheese"

There's nothing wrong with American cheese you obsessed eurofag.

>"cheese"

cross-referencing this order with Masterard payments and hosts named Patrica ....

got em

5 guys is just a bunch of greasy shit wrapped in foil. burger, fries and drink will run you abou $13 in my neck of the woods and you'll burp it all day. also, after you leave, you'll smell like fried shit for the rest of the day.

I'm American. American cheese is shit. That cheese should be real cheese, not American "cheese."

You are paying for consistency, you are paying for an army of employees in the store that are all tasked with doing a single job properly instead of a handful of idiots who all do multiple things poorly.

Wendys is my favorite inexpensive joint. Kind of tastes like Five Guys on a budget.

>Five Paychecks
No thanks

Wow, so you get way more food for the same price. How did you think this helped your argument?

what anime is this?

You have feces for brains, good luck living through 2018

I gotchu senpai.

I feel as though this is an accurate shot for shot reenactment of a typical bang bros. shoot.

American cheese is made with real cheese. Saying it's not cheese is like saying meatloaf isn't made of meat.

Sounds like you fell for the fake news meme. From wikipedia:

>Because its manufacturing process differs from "unprocessed"/raw/natural cheeses,[1][not in citation given] American cheese can not be legally sold under the name (authentic) "cheese" in the US. Instead, federal (and even some state) laws mandate that it be labeled as "processed cheese" if simply made from combining more than one cheese,[2] or "cheese food" if dairy ingredients such as cream, milk, skim milk, buttermilk, cheese whey, or albumin from cheese whey are added.[3] As a result, sometimes even the word "cheese" is absent altogether from the product's labeling in favor of, e.g., "American slices" or "American singles". In the United Kingdom, packs of individually wrapped slices are labeled as "singles",[4] although they are commonly referred to as "cheese slices".

Yes, I too love when my burger is soggy and falls apart.

>{{{{bacon}}}}

No thanks, I like good food.

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.

So because there are vegetables does it mean that it's healthy to eat that?

rip august ames ;___;

Five guys UK is extremely expensive, is it the same in burgerstan?

you haven't been to five guys, have you?

>when you mix two cheeses together they are no longer cheese.
stunning logic

Shut up shitdick

yes. extremely overpriced and I hate all restaurants that have that retarded coke machine that mixes all the flavors together.

>0:40

I'm fucking crying kek

Best burger I've ever had hands down

I would fuck that burger up, with my mouth.

Clean your fucking nails

Not as much but still expensive compared to similar restaurants.

In-n-out is better anyway desu. Said they were going to get brought over in the near future.

underrated post

In N Out is better in every respect and it costs half as much as Five Guys.

Fries are too dry though

>Go to Hero Burgers
>Regular coke tastes like cherry

Please for the love of god, end this horrible nightmare

fresh jalapenos is a pretty dang good topping for a cheeseburger

How do I make five guys tier burgers at home? Burgers I make are never quite as good

>Five Guys

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

what does all the way mean?

how do i get this for free?

nice bebop shirt loser i bet you have a girlfriend and a healthy social life that warrants you posting on Veeky Forums let alone a life with culinary expertise such as myslef

>fresh jalapenos
Why ever?

When I went I got a double bacon and a fry and it was $13 LMAO. Used that fry cup for soda to out-jew the jews. Bet half you betas wouldn't stare them down as you fill their fry cup with soda and laugh manically as you rob them for robbing you.

bad cheese placement lmao

IT'S MELTING you trog

>pickles
otherwise GOAT

lucky.
no shakes @ my FG

>Prole food
>Prole ambience
>Bourgy prices

Americans just love to act all folksy, down-to-earth, good-buddy- kind-of-guys and at the same time engage in the stupidest kind of snobbery, just so they can feel somewhat special.

Cheese should be melting. Are you saying you like cold cheese on burgs?

cringe

When I’m in the mood for a burger cooked twice as long as it needs to be with all the juices squeezed out onto the grill, I always go to 5 guys. When I want a good burger, I get a cheddar bacon uncle burger from A&W. Fuck french fries, give me some hand made onion rings and a tall frosty root beer that doesn’t need ice.

Fuck you fastfood shill

Shut up fag, enjoy your colon cancer

Enjoy trying to stop people from eating meat, soyboy.

Meat causes cancer. Enjoy your cancer alt-righturd.

Better colon cancer than internet cancer, commie.

Worth it

The employees don't give a shit. They get paid minimum wage either way

Probably closer to 10 or 11, it's a double. Salad shit is free.

>milk shake

ugh, I got a sugar headache just thinking about it

I can get burgers that puts this shit hole to shame locally for $13

I prefer dry fry to the greasy soggy shit they serve at five schmucks

>man in red jersey eating burger very fast

HAIYAI! NO ONE CAN CRAM A BURGER INTO THEIR FACE THAT FAST, NO ONE BUT... IT'S AN AMERICAN!!!?!

All that money and it's still inferior to a Big Mac.

Shittiest restaurant around. So bland, almost no flavor. And then they forego combos and make you pay 13 bucks for a standard meal because hurr durr we're such a step up from fast food. Culver's kicks the shit out it. And for that matter so does Wendy's, Whattaburger, In N Out, Cookout, I could go on. Five Guys is bad and you should feel bad.

Nah you havent been to Five Guys then. A 'regular' fry is enough for a family of 4 almost. The regular (not small) cheeseburger is so big only the biggest of fatties will want more. Five Guys is the most economical when you go with a friend or two and split fries.

Wendy's: Cheap but good for the price.
Five Guys: Expensive but great for the price.
In and Out: Moderate but good for the price.

I do not eat beefburgers

ok

Over rated. That being said, they're the only place my GF will go to have a burger.

I grew up going to A&W. A superior alternative to overpriced semi-gourmet or fast food drek. Also "jungle juice".

See I thought Five Guys was this local place exclusive to my neck of the woods, some secret little burger place in Missouri.
Then I learned it was a chain.
IT felt like learning the girl you lost your virginity to in high school also boned the football team. In the long term, it didn't hurt the relationship, but still, I thought what we had was something special.

what burgers do you eat

Just went today because of this thread. Now I will never be going back. Your viral marketing worked to get me to go one time, spend over $13 on one burger and some fries, now I will never go again.

>those giant slices of raw tomato
Just fucking kill yourself

god forbid an american eats a vegetable

this

theres no need to fork over 13 fucking dollars for a half ass meal. it doesnt even include a fucking drink. places like these need to shut down

why haven't I seen this glorious webm yet

>water cup
Cheap fuck