Have you preordered this yet, Veeky Forums?

Have you preordered this yet, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/military-leaders-consolidate-power-in-trump-administration/2017/08/22/db4f7bee-875e-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html
politico.com/story/2017/08/24/john-kelly-trump-control-241967
youtube.com/watch?v=IeKxYyoM0I0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did she have to mess with Pepe?

Jee, people didn't want to vote for a creepy, dead-eyed, sociopath and went for the charismatic guy instead. That's what happened. Big surprise.

33,000 emails

The absolute mad woman making 400 pages of blaming everybody but not herself.

totally not something a sociopath would do.

Can't wait to loogie in these at B&N

I'm very very glad she lost

Me too, and I don't even like Trump all that much. I genuinely prefer the wild ride we've been on to whatever would have happened with Clinton as president.

somebody assassinate her already

You guys realize that when Trump gets impeached everyone will be LITERALLY begging for Hillary and she'll enjoy an 8 year term free of criticism because of how chaotic Trump was.

>33,000 emails
If those are in there I'll buy a copy.

totally. And trainloads of strippers will go around the country and fuck all the virgin shut ins.

If Trump gets impeached, Pence will be president and we'll enjoy a bog-standard Republican presidency.

And, no, Pence is not going to be impeached too. McConnell is not going to be taken down, nor is Ryan. Neil Gorsuch is not going to have to vacate his Supreme Court seat. All that will happen, if it happens, is Trump's impeachment. People with common fucking sense will leave it at that and not go about merrily ripping our entire government up by the roots.

> implying she's not guaranteed a landslide win in the next election

hahaha in whats either 1984 or brave new world font, literal pottery.

>the chapter on pepe
>the appendix on kek

>Chapter on human sacrifices to Moloch

Chapter in Sam Hyde

>Pence
>a bog-standard Republican
He's literally too Republican for the Republican party, hence why he was chosen because the Republican party thought Trump was deep-down still a Democrat playing both sides.

Even though I didnt like trump and thought he might be an embarrassment to the country, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for a woman.
The bad part is I voted for a Muslim from Kenya in the election before.

Chapter on stitching maps into handkerchiefs

But at least he's fucking stable and can read a teleprompter.
If the DNC is that stupid I'll an hero. They need somebody fresh, free from scandal, and isn't a walking set of policy points.

Won't she have to put down a revolt in her own party after how badly she fucked things up in the last election?

I mean, she was a shoo in and still managed to lose somehow.

Plz do this

>video says LIVE FROM NEW YORK
>Convention was in Philadelphia
>she was at the convention

what did (((they))) mean by this?

I hope Trump gets impeached because this would be the rallying call all the rednecks, racists, conservatives and civilization-haters like myself are waiting for. It would be a glorious civil war. The tree of freedom will drown in the blood of the tyrants.

Please impeach Trump.

>Shillary losing a THIRD election while using every dirty trick she knows AGAIN

Stop, you're giving me pre-cum

good god

The Civil War of 1861-1865 was preceded by years of virulent propaganda and bitter, protracted, political disputes.

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened again. Street fighting and violent "protests" have become too common.

>For the first time, Hillary Rodham Clinton reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history. Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules.

>In these pages, she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterward. With humor and candor, she tells readers what it took to get back on her feet—the rituals, relationships, and reading that got her through, and what the experience has taught her about life. She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.

>She lays out how the 2016 election was marked by an unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary. By analyzing the evidence and connecting the dots, Hillary shows just how dangerous the forces are that shaped the outcome, and why Americans need to understand them to protect our values and our democracy in the future.

The testicles on this lady, I fucking swear

funny thing about that war, whatever political gains the winning side got, they sort of realized it was nowhere near worth the amount of death and destruction brought on by the country.

So much so that they put up statues of the people they defeated, in a symbol of unity of the country.

I'm sure that's not relevant at all.

>he d-didn't play by the rules!

Pathetic.

An unironic Obama voter turned Trump voter. I am the same.

Most of what's going on is that you, like me, are simply getting older. I'm going to take a wild guess that you're older than 25.

Even if she's got a staff writing it I will still say that I can't fathom any person being able to write or oversee a confessional after what was personally for her such a narrowly and catastrophically lost contest. Like, that shit stings and you're able to write a book about it so soon? I guess in lieu of power she can balm her wounds with more money or something, and I bet that it actually makes her feel a bit better because of her inhumanity. Her own inhumanity is what enables her to write such an account - there is money to be made, at least.

>Russia interfered!!!
>Ok....what exactly did they do though-
>ARE YOU A RACIST OR SOMETHING!? Omg, I can't even believe you would like question this! Russia interfered! They totally did!
>I'm even prepared to believe that, but what's the proof of them-
>OMG! Do you think everybody would be saying this if there like...wasnt proof! Hello!
>Yes, fine, but where exactly is the proof and what exactly did they do to interfere?
>Hey look over there! Nazi's beating up poor vegan liberal transgendered domestic abuse victims!!!

Who is even reading this? It's already a #1 best seller on Amazon so I guess there are more Starbucks liberals out there than I thought.

Trump is no longer president. he's just a figurehead for a de facto military junta headed by General John F. Kelly. funny how nobody talks about this.

washingtonpost.com/politics/military-leaders-consolidate-power-in-trump-administration/2017/08/22/db4f7bee-875e-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html

politico.com/story/2017/08/24/john-kelly-trump-control-241967

>With humor and candor
Oh, it's ghost-written.

Most statues of Confederates were directed long after the Civil War by Southern interest groups.

It's not hard to become a best seller. Hell, libraries alone could make you one if you're as well known as hilldawg.

Even the shittiest books end up #1 on amazon bestsellers for a short while

Everything went better than expected.

true, milo was at #1 for a while

>It's already a #1 best seller on Amazon

Oh my sweet summer child

>military junta

Nope. Even if generals control the White House, it can't be defined as junta.
In order to be that, congress and senate and all the other courts have to be eliminated.

Is it just "I was a terrible candidate who excited no one and didn't even try to win rural and industrial areas" over and over?

lel

It couldn't have been because the North was trying to interfere in their affairs all over again, could it?

Stop using that reddit phrase, faget

A list of excuses and scapegoating? Fuck no. Why would I care about that?

Put some of then in the mental illness section.

This is a free speech board

I could use some more toilet paper, sure, I'll preorder a copy.

This would actually be interesting just for analyzing it. If it's actually written by her of course.

Doesn't include the part where she just stands there unblinking, smiling for a whole minute while the crowd cries.

I'll tell you the exact moment Hillary lost the public support.

During one of the debates there was a question from the audience, that wasn't so much a question wherein they asked Hil and Trump to say something that they liked about one another. Trump said something like shes hardworking and committed etc. Hillary, being a robot and devoid of all human emotions and interaction said "well his child love him, so he must be doing something right!"

She could've gone for a humanizing appeal to Trump that would've helped her, but shes so fucking cold and shark-like she couldn't muster that. Americans are emotional people whether they like it or not, and that popped the emotional balloon for a lot of would be Hillary voters

I think her actual point was that she liked his children, if I remember correctly; but good point, she kind of is a heartless robot. Trump is clearly a dumbass but at least either can appear or actually is sentimental at times.

She was well under six feet tall.
And that's just not presidential material

They should have ran Huma with Killary as VP. Same baggage but at least they'd have the minority points.

Not to mention trump has killed the "rule by executive order" presidency. Of Barack and George w.

>If it's actually written by her
It's not.

Wapo: "omg the white house is becoming militarized"

Wapo's fucking face when the white house is the seat of command for the entire military

If Drumpf is a puppet of the military, and Drump sold us out to the Russians, then does that mean the military is selling us out to the Russians?

Wapo is the official propaganda organ of the CIA-Zionist-homosexual deep state, Bannon is gone, right now they are clasping their hands and grinning jewishly

Obama only had 21 executive orders by this point in the presidency while Trump has 43 signed executive orders. Trump is currently outpacing Obama's 34 executive orders per year rate as well. However, Trump has less presidential memorandums than Obama had at this point. So currently, no he hasn't. He has increased the use of Executive Orders by a substantial rate.

Everybody was so baffled with Trump's victory, but from where I stood, it was a very logical course of events.

Not necessarily. The military is only taking command as a result of how dysfunctional the WH is. If they have intel on how Trump & co colluded with Russia they'll hold it against them in order to do what Kelly and Mattis say.

this
I imagine it's the same for a huge amount of men, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed at the cost of dignity

youtube.com/watch?v=IeKxYyoM0I0&t=0s

how many of those EOs are negations of obama's EOs, or otherwise destructive, such as pulling out of TPP?

LOL

kek

>Giving Clinton money
Ha, yeah no.

Topest kek

>Freemasonary category
Jesus... easy on the cults...

I haven't read this but I guarantee she begins in the prologue with taking responsibility for losing. But will then proceed to pass that responsibility on to others

I love the title. It makes it seem like she was in some sort of drug induced haze the entire election and not completely lucid. Like when you wake up with a splitting headache and ask "what happened?"

How can she possibly be able to reflect with any sort of honesty in such a short time?

All those jokes 20 years ago on Weekend Update about her being a compulsive liar are true. She lies to others but more than anything she lies to herself.

>Wapo
>Politico
T r a s h

>what is the line of succession
Ryan would take office after Pence, given that Pres. Pence doesn't choose a VP first.

WOW WHAT A DESPOT
IMPEACH TRUMP HE'S JUST LIKE POLPOT

lmao imagine having the easy life of a fanbase that believes this

you could get them to do anything for you

That's not what I was saying. A lot of his EOs are more like decorations or repealing Obama era actions. Either way, he's still using EOs as a routine administrative tool for his platform like most of his modern predecessors.

You're telling me. God knows the military and the Supreme Court are virtually the only rational swaths of the American government left. Fuck, we're basically Turkey at this point. Pre-Erdogan Turkey, I mean.

>she tells readers what it took to get back on her feet—the rituals
>the rituals

pizzagate confirmed real

It's a good thing he specified de facto then isn't it

You can tell she wanted to use an important sounding phrase like "constitutional crisis."

>People who don't understand there is no such thing as special elections for president being politically active.
Sigh

>mah Russia.
Unless Russia litterally hacked voting machines, they didn't anything more than anyone else

Underrated post

>donald really creeped me out lol

Its a shame that an actual strong woman would stoop to this level.

Women shouldn't be able to hold public office.

If you were to impeach both Trump and Pence, the Speaker of the house (Paul Ryan, R) would become president.