About to make a run to Tims ya guys want anything?

About to make a run to Tims ya guys want anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-1Dy-fUEhA?t=1m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, ask for a reach around

Tim-bits and coffee.

All the money in the cash register

Jesus christ whats yer issue pals!?

A winning lottery ticket XD

I won $100 off a $1 scratch ticket the other day and bot lots of Jr. McChickens

a box of timbits ya phucking hoooser

All the food there is garbage. They used to have cheap and delicious egg salad rolls, and even further back real doughnuts. Now it’s literally just a place for coffee.

small double double and a maple dip please.

>inb4 ask them to bribe the city council and try to run a real donut shop out of business >:[

bring me the walnut crunch

one just opened in my town what's it like

It's meme-tier
The only reason it's hyped up in Canada is because it's cheap and Canadian, it's not actually known for its quality
McCafe is actually favored among Canadians now

Worst coffee you can find. Food's all frozen crap.

Yo get me one of those really shitty, overpriced crispy chicken sandwiches that they cook in an oven from frozen, and get me some of them oven baked frozen potato wedges, oh, and let's finish it off with a box of oven baked timbits and a cup of oven baked robusta coffee.

Tim Hortons is a fucking glorified toaster oven.

>tfw America McDonald's daddies came in and bought up Tim Hortons bean supply, severely degrading the quality of their flagship coffee

Yeah daddy fuck me harder, make it hurt so good

$1 Timbits my man.

I dont support them anymore after they fucked the workers over.

mcdonalds is preferred in canada because they bought out tim's coffee because mcdonalds was so shit in the states

they decimated their competition with a superior product. no longer having no actual competition and becoming publicly traded their superiority lapsed

I'll get a plain bagel with cream cheese and a chocolate milk.

Thank you, fellow North America

this is 100% correct, also the coffee is 5/10 at best, i only get it when someone is feeling generous and brings coffee for a few people.

A rake

The normal coffee tastes like raw sewage, dark roast is a ton better and the new espresso drinks taste pretty good and are a great price. Americano with an extra shot is like $2.60. Mobile pickup is also really convenient since you can skip ahead boomers and get silly good value coupons.

Espresso tastes better than starbucks and is half the price. But too many somalians, natives and indian taxi drivers for my liking.

There was a Tim's about a block away from the place I used to work so I went there for lunch on a regular basis, and usually got the crispy chicken sandwich (I have a soft spot for them).
The problem is the literal retards they have working there fucked up my order at least 50% of the time. Either the person was training and didn't understand how to input it into the point of sale machine, or they forgot the bacon or added the wrong kind of sauce. Literally half the time or more, I paid close attention.
At one point I got fed up and stopped going for a few months. One day I was feeling stupid and went back on a whim, and they fucked it up again. I went back the next day out of sheer morbid curiosity, just to see if they would get it wrong again and never the ones to disappoint, they did.

get me a steeped tea double dub plz

get me 2 double-doubles, a wrap and a box o' timebits, thanks bud

I unironically love the crispy chicken sandwich they have, as well as the ham and cheddar

Iced Caps are amazing as well

steeped tea regular with milk
maple dip

be quick, second period starts soon

cheers bud

One Jalapeno Asiago Bagel with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese and a medium black coffee please.

Fuckin oilers, nice stadium dickjerks.

They probably don't have it any more but check if they have blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese.

youtu.be/J-1Dy-fUEhA?t=1m40s

Large double-double

It's actually not great. Food is total shit and overpriced. Beer selection is weak. Tickets are expensive, and Oilers are garbage again.

CORNETTO

Git me a large double-double an' a cruller.

>bot
>jr. McChicken
???

Medium coffee, 1/3 steeped tea, black

gib timbits

I'd prefer to eat something not prepared by Filipinos

Tim-bits
If there's a McDonald's on the way pls grab me a coffee thanks

double double decaf, boston creme

large steep tea with a shot of vanilla and half a shot of caramel
trust me on this, [spoiler]i work there[/spoiler]

All the flips work at Harvey's my dude, Tim's is old white women

When I turned 18 I bought a 5 dollar lotto, won $100. Bought another a week later and won another $100. High point of my entire life, all downhill from here.

I want a coffee.

Black.

>people asking for Tim's coffee
It's fucking terrible now.
I'm not picky at all when it comes to coffee yet I can hardly drink theirs.

>double double decaf
Wai tho?

Filipino girls are qts. Bonus of living near Toronto theres so many

THEY'RE CALLED DONUT HOLES YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING LEAFS

Yeah, stop at McDonalds first and get me a large regular.

Only reason to ever go to Tim's is for the breakfast sandwiches, that is it.

double double

>t. Some fag who lives in a bumfuck satellite suburb of some other bumfuck suburb like Barrie

Listen up kid, when you make it to the big city, you will literally, and I mean fucking literally, NEVER see a white person employed by Tim Hortons in any capacity other than temporary manager while they wait for Kerpanramshiv to make it down the St Lawrence on his jungle steamer

A plain coffee, a breakfast sandwich with ham, and some of those donut holes you guys are always talking about

>torontonian thinks he's people

cute. Cute!

Who else here /edmonton/

I love how buttblasted canadians get over the fact that there are cities with flush toilets and mass transit and scary minorities

It reminds me of flyover americans getting assblasted at the existence of new york

Farmer's biscuit

If you'll look up just two posts you'll find that user with the elderly white Tim's workers still has "scary minorities", they just prefer to work at another chain

A living wage and the tips my boss stole from me
Also some iced coffee