Tfw no hot dog buns

>tfw no hot dog buns

>tfw no pizza dough

>tfw no food

>ketchup
You flyovers are charming in a retarded sort of way. Along with your sodium-loaded processed "meat", you accompany it with diabetes sauce. Lmao

i have not drunken water in4 days

W-where’s all your water gone?

i am trying out dryfasting

Literally do this on purpose but with sausages, fried onions, seeded chilli mustard and chilli tomato sauce. $8 for a weeks worth of lunches can’t go wrong.
Ausfag that’s why...

I ate hot dogs on bread as a child. I didn't even know what a bun looked like until I was in high school. Burgers the same

Don't ask

pro tip, turn the hot dogs the other way and roll the whole thing up like a pig in a blanket. way less annoying.

Ah you think buns are your ally? You merely adopted the bun. I was born without it, molded by it. I didn't see a bun until I was already a man...and by then it was nothing but BLINDING!

SOMEONE GET THIS HOT HEAD OUT OF HERE

make a thick chapati
>flour
>salt
>baking powder
>water

mix, knead, sit for 5 mins, flatten to desired thickness and bake with pizza toppings

Looks like pizza sandwiches I make when hammered

noice

>mustard
>american
wut

mustard goes on sandwiches m8

I actually like hot dogs on plain bread, something about it is cozy to me. I always used to come home and find hot dogs in the fridge and no buns.

diefasting*

ftfy

They're probably referring to yellow mustard

The Man who invented the hot dog buns is a genius in the fact that people buy it at something like 3x-4x the price of a loaf of white bread is incredible

try it with fried onion

I do this exact thing with the best Sausages

How do I make sure it's REAL meat?

its not even as bad as one would believe. the first time i did it i just wanted to see how it felt. and to my surprise, going 3 days is super easy (if you are used to water fasting already. after that it becomes more challenging.

the nice thing is that you dont feel very hungry and the discomfort is more focused on thirst. also i dont have to drink snake juice like on my water fast (salt water) because my salt level will stay kind of the same.
all the light headedness, and dizziness people experience from not eating (god forbid some people hear i only eat 1 meal a day most of the time) is basically completely negated by just drinking sodium and potassium.

>ketchup
>fitting the flavor profile of any sausage on planet earth
Literally disgusting. It's like putting ketchup on a taco.

read the thing again
tomato sauce, not ketchup
its way less sweet and way less vinegary

>tomato sauce
Confirmed for not being a real Aussie. You’re suppose to use bbq sauce you filthy dog.

only poofs use bbq sauce

M8 how are you dis wrong m8?!? M8 I’m baffled i’ll you what m8. I’m bloody astounded m8, just shocked, shooked, spooked m8, wot?!?!

How sad must your life be that you care what sort of sauce people put on hot dogs?

>not cutting the hotdogs in half lengthwise to make a sandwich instead

Gotta do it on the diagonal.

>judging others
>while posting on Veeky Forums

sorry, chef. i'll have it microwaved immediately.

oh no it's retarded