What’s the verdict?

What’s the verdict?

Thank God the McChicken is back on the dollar. It was $1.29 for a while.

Where's the regular mcdouble?
Also the cheeseburger was 89c iirc, it jumped to $1

I'm also curious about the classic chicken sandwich I've never heard of it

This tho

I live in the south east, I'm not sure if mcdicks actually has a mcchicken here. We have a "southern style" chicken sandwich

Is the Bacon McDouble new? I've never seen that.

What this menu really needs is the return of the Mcdonald's Cheese Danish or the McRib

I live in FL and we have the McChicken and southern style sandwich. The McChicken is a cheaper sandwich

They wouldn't change the menu unless they are going to make more money this way. An old menu is actually the best menu for the customer. The longer they keep this, the better a deal it will become due to inflation, but when the menu is new it is maximum jew.

>cheeseburger now $1
wasn't it cheaper before?

Jealous, Junior Chicken is almost $2 in Canada

Hmmm, I'm in Georgia and I'm not sure I can recall ever seeing a mcchicken

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY HOUR

STOP

Mc dicks worker here, classic chicken is the buttermilk crispy chicken on a regular bun with signature sauce and pickles, prettygood/10 for 3 bucks

>Triple cheeseburger
Are you fuggin gidding me :DDD

no i'm pretty sure it was around $1.30

>tfw still remember when cheeserburgers where 30 cents

>tfw still remember when you could get a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk for half a penny

Fuck you user, I'm not that old. This was in the early 2000s.

Considering a McDouble was $1.29, a regular cheeseburger couldn't have been more expensive

Is it worth it to get the classic chicken sandwich over 3 McChickens?

get both

USA menu is cheap and legit.

here is the niggery canadian value menu.

Basically a mcdouble with bacon.

The verdict is you should stop fucking posting this shit every god damn day.

how much is a McDouble in leafs?

Sausage burrito was shit when I had it. It's just shitty eggs and sausage wrap.
McChicken and cheese burger is random depends how they do it. Rarely get good cheese burger because someone always have a bad day so I order McChicken instead.
Sausage griddles isn't worth $2 should be $1.
$2 for 2 tendies, no.
Bacon McDouble is ok for $2.
The rest is ok pricing.

Do they still do $20 for 50-100 tendies? I want to load up on cheap calories for gym

2 canadian shekels plus tax

That's because it's monopoly money anyways. At least the usd is based on how scared everyone is on our military.

that's cheaper than they are here now wtf

sauce is good, rest of the sandwich is normal af

why not buy 2 x 1$ cheeseburgers? you get 2 extra pieces of bread, an extra helping of garnishes, and an extra slice of cheese!!!

>triple cheeseburger is $3
>you get two extra patties and one piece of cheese for $2
>a regular cheeseburger is 1$

Why would anyone EVER buy a triple cheeseburger?

they are american so they have the perfect mix of fatness, ignorance, and a desire to appear macho by ordering the biggest possible single burger.

>It was $1.29 for a while.
I thought that was only in Malls

OBSESSED

Bacon McDouble seems like one of the best deals on there. Might swing by and get me a bacon mcdouble, a mcchicken and some fries. And a nice big gallon of sweet tea

>mcchicken is a dollar again
I ride to mcdonalds once more

Nah ever since they axed the old dollar menu mcchicken, mcdouble, and double cheese were all hovering around the 1.30-1.50 range, and then when they started the mcpick they put mcchicken and mcdouble for 2 for 2.50 leaving two double cheese as a $5 combo

They literally raised the price on the triple cheesburger.

>$1 cheeseburger
>spend $1 extra receive 1 extra patty + bacon
>spend $2 extra receive 2 extra patties but no bacon

Why is this allowed? You might as well buy one bacon mcdouble + one cheeseburger for $3.

Go back to whatever facebook shithole you got these pictures from

just like at waffle house you get a single with cheese for a dollar, and a double for 2. might as well get 2 singles every time.

wow >:(

McDon'talds rewrites the value menu when they are increasing the regular menu prices so you McDon't feel the McShaft McBerrying it's McRig deep in your McPussy/McBoipussy.

I haven't had mcd's in awhile but 3 dollars for the sausage egg? Seems high..

Stop posting this garbage you fucking nigger faggot bitch and kill your worthless self. We would all appreciate it greatly.

The McChicken has never been off the dollar menu where I live. I've noticed that other places price it higher though. A fucking McDouble is 1.59 though and you can't even get it on the 2 for 2.50 anymore.

As opposed to some guy posting useless shitposts in an off-topic thread he can ignore? Get a fucking hobby or something you low-life

Shit, I meant on-topic

I'm okay with the $1 things but everything else is just overpriced. I actually ordered a couple McGriddles the other day and was taken aback when she told me that'll be 4 fucking dollars. It's cheap piece of thin sausage between two small pancakes. That isn't worth $2. Also I understand why chicken tendies are expensive, but a dollar per tendy? That's insane. That's the opposite of a value. At this point I can go to Wendy's and get the same amount of food for the same amount of money.

McGriddles are the highest saturated fat, and calorically dense item on the menu. They keep the price high to keep it from being bought by too many people.

mcchicken is $5 here and has a different bun.

You in Canada? I know McChicken is a full-size sandwich there. Not as big as the Quarter Pounder, but closer to it than to the cheeseburger. Our McChicken is like your Junior Chicken.

The Mc chicken cheeseburger and drink have been a dollar for a while now so that's nothing impressive.

The tenders are tiny compared to the pictures and should be 3 for $2
Bacon Mc double looks like a good value

The classic chicken looked really good but when I ordered it the thing came out as a paper thin dark brown patty with a small squirt of Sause and a single pickle, so that was disappointing.
The triple cheeseburger looks okay but why not just order 3, $1 cheeseburgers

And any of the breakfast food looks as gross as always. So I would say it's a pretty lame attempt at changing up the menu.

For me, it's the McChicken

Thank you, I've been ordering the #5 Buttermilk Chicken meal but now that I know the chicken is the same on the $2 list i'll be getting TWO of those.

Did they remove the onions on the McDouble w/ bacon?

That's not what he asked you absolute retard.

>taking away the mcdouble mcpick two and not adding it for a dollar
net loss imo

>2 dollars for two chicken tenders
What the fuck

Because I want a triple cheeseburger instead of three separate single cheeseburgers.

Just came back from that shit and I tried all the new items
>Classic Chicken Sandwich
I feel like I've had this before at mcdonalds, the chicken is actually as thick as it appears in the pictures and it's just as meaty. The sauce also has a sorta fresh mild spiciness to it, it's hard for me to describe exactly the sensation but it's like a hot sauce that doesn't irritate your tongue at all.
>Triple Cheeseburger
It's a McDouble with an extra layer on top, not much to say. Pretty filling despite how simple it is but I don't think it's the best bang for buck
>Bacon McDouble
My shit had like three strips of bacon on it, that already meant it was a good ass value. Then again this is McDonald's bacon so it doesn't necessarily mean it's something to really get every time.
The real value here though is the fact that McChicken is only a dollar again and they didn't make it smaller or anything.

inb4 'b..b..but my nuggies and sodie pop'
>McChicken
>McGriddle
>Triple

Mississippi, always have the mcchicken

The real food is at Burger King Mcdonalds is the shittiest food on planet earth I never eat the shit it's all fecal waste

solid dollar menu imo

their sausage burrito is good, mc chicken and cheesburgers are solid choices

mcgriddles are for white trash but the chicken stips are an ok deal

i would get their sausage mcmuffin and their tripple chee too

Had the Bacon McDouble today
Couldn't even taste the bacon
I mean I know it's McDonalds, but i was expecting at least a little bit of flavor..bacon may as well not be on there.

So what happened to the mcdouble? I ordered two and the total came to $3. Something fishy going on here...

឴ ឴

plain hamburgers are like $1.30 and cheese is 50 cents up north. Three dollars gets you practically nothing.

FOR ME IT'S THE MCCHICKEN

I wouldn't say it's COMPLETELY maximum jew. The stuff that's over $1 is for sure the money making stuff but the main reason for bringing back the dollar menu is to increase traffic to the business

>$3 bacon McGangbang
Nice.

that guy i replied to was an amerifat complaining about our canadan jew menu.