Dinner

What's for dinner tonight, fellas?

Going to eat me some of that good Beef stew, with some rice. Also, making some Salmon in the oven.

>olives

Plenty of soups and stews contain olives you narrow-minded imbecile.

Some.stew with tagliatelle and some apple pie.

I'm making chicken dippers with ketchup

Tonight I'm making squid ink spaghetti with a lemon and olive oil based sardine topping. It also involves capers, shallot, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and toasted breadcrumbs.

I'm looking for advice on my dinner
I bought salmon portions, broccoli, white onion, and asparagus
can i bake these all at the same time, or do the salmon and veggies require different times/temperatures?

You posted last night about cooking the veg. I was the one who replied about cokking them together but for different times.
Anyway. If you're going to roast everything, just remember that the fish won't take as long as the vegetables, unless it's a very thick fillet. I'd cook them on the same baking sheet, but make a little boat out of foil for the fish, and add the fish to the oven after the vegetables have been cooking for around10 minutes, or when they look about half cooked.

hahaha good to see you bro
ya situations changed, i might be using a different kitchen and so i might roast now
i noted your last advice too tho because i want to try frying as well.

anyway that sounds like good advice to me
is this at 375F?

>Giant bay leaf
>Lemon wedges with peels
>Mysterious yogurt glob in middle

Looks good!!!

I'm going out to dinner at a French place so I'm thinking coq au vin if they have it

Leftover little ceasers and a pan seared butter garlic and thyme steak

Just a homemade soup.
with bread and a slice of cheese.
I try to enjoy simple things.

Yep, my vegetable roasting temps usually go somewhere between 375 to 400F, depending on what it is. With onion, broccoli, and asparagus, You could go up to 400F, as they require less cooking time for a superior result, and it will make your fish have a better exterior.
If you were doing something like root vegetables, I'd go lower to 375, because they take longer. But yeah, I'd raise the heat to 400.

just made a midnight snack. i never planed on taking a picture of it. but it ended up looking delicious.
wish i had some cheese.
>regular bagel
>linguica
>slightly runny fried egg
>homemade spicy mayo

cross section.

Looks tasty.

just sausage salad

Stir fry chicken with rice, onions, broccoli, carrots, and peppers. It always turns out really nice when I make it.

Thanks man.

cool, thanks

Almost ready

Finished!

looks good

Noice

Filet of chicken bread seasoned in powdered arbol, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon powder, S&P

Accompanied with white sweet potato, carrot, bussels sprout seasoned with lemon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, S&P

Perfect lazy and healthy meal for a friday night where you're six fingers in a bottle of whiskey and wanting to forget about some dumb bitch you have feelings for but really dont want to.

Tonight my meal is sampling bites from a big dutch oven full of orthodox Texas chili (no beans, no tomatoes, just 5 kinds of toasted then pureed peppers on top of browned beef chuck and onion). Making it tonight so I can serve it tomorrow to friends with cornbread, and cilantro lime crema.

What the fuck is all the pink shit? Sausage?

Minestrone.
Leftover ham bone with cubed ham, cabbage, carrots, onions, crushed tomatoes, celery, great northern beans, green beans, garlic, fresh thyme, dried basil, snp. Garnish of dry parsley and shaved pecorino Romano.

Forgot zucchini

Omg. Forgot ditalini also.

Some short loin and sweet potatoe french fries, and a Gulden Draak to go with that.

Got some broccoli left and im gonna make some bulgogi

looks good.

I really want some of that Anons minestrone. I'd just put a bunch of jalapeƱos in there.

Well done man

What is bulgogi?

We'll have fried bluefish, roasted oysters, wild rice and cauliflower

something like this, beef with rice into a package of lettuce. With some kind of asian dip