What the fuck was he trying to convey this time

What the fuck was he trying to convey this time
Give me a fucking break

I have the those doodles tattooed on me

Pic or GTFO

Oh god is this rupi kaur?
Fuck this tumblr shit, so fucking cringe.

It's Finnegans Wake. It took him 15+ years to write it unlike the 10 seconds it takes that hack to write one of her "poems"

Look I can do that too:

my savior
caress
inside the space
take and transport
me

I haven't read much of Finnyboy's Half-Baked but even IIII can figure out what's going there. Such and such prayers for the dead and thumbing your nose at the devil and it seems also honoring him with jokes and bread and drawings.
If you fight the devil, doesn't he just enjoy the strife? If you love the devil, isn't that worshiping him? If you ignore the devil, won't he influence you? Seems to me you've got to trick the devil with good old human shenanigans.

idk dude still seems pretty cringe.
As you say who knows what he was trying to convey?
Maybe he just spend those 15 years snorting cocaine and fucking prostitutes whilst writing random things down?

here

your obsession with her is embarrassing

>tfw Translator fixed her trash work and in portuguese is actualy average poetry

You guys need to stop reading her works in english. Thrust me, is there best way to read her: after someone had there job to fix it.

Brain, wtf?

>You guys need to stop reading her works in english. Thrust me, is there best way to read her: after someone had there job to fix it.

You guys need to stop reading her work in english. Thrust me, is the best way to read her: after someone had her poems translated and re-written to be understandble.
Am I retarded? Wtf is your problemas brain?

>problemas

FUCKING AUTO-CORRECT STOP TURNING MY ENGLISH INTO PORTUGUESE REEEEE

Are they your feet? Thats gross

Don't worry about it if you're esl

kaurposters everybody

those are my hands :(

>Thrust me
lol

>cis (kish) (gael) - wickerwork basket (Dublin) + Kish lightship off Dublin.
>antichrist + cheir (gr) - a hand + anticheir (gr) - thumb.
>gag - a joke; a humorous remark, situation, action, etc.
>crossbun - a bun indented with a cross, commonly eaten on Good Friday + skull and crossbones - a representation of a bare skull with two thigh-bones crossed beneath it as an emblem of death, esp. as depicted on a pirate's flag.

Nice. I have a little picture of Marx tattooed on my left heel so that I can step on his face every time I walk anywhere.

dannae forget that two thigh bones are also what house the genitals LOL SEX Joyce relly is the best writer lol butts and sex hahahaha BUTT SEX hahahaha my butt for the devil and his penis lol PEEENIS RAAAAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPEE ARRRAAAAPE

>convey
When you hear a sick drop on a ebin edm song.
Do you think they're trying to convey something?
You Joyce for the experience of the text itself, like music or abstract art.

NIGHTLETTER
With our best youlldied greedings to Pep and Memmy and the old folkers below and beyant, wishing them all very merry Incarnations in this land of the livvey and plenty of preprosperousness through their coming new yonks.

youlldied = yuletide (outdated term for Christmas)
greedings = greetings
Pep and Memmy and the old folkers below = the dead people below us (why Joyce also made it "youlldied" instead of "yuletide")
beyant = chiefly Irish variant of beyond (reference to how the afterlife is seen as something both below and beyond us -- a mixture of opposites)
wishing them all very merry Incarnations in this land of the livvey = comically wishing they'll have a good reincarnation back into this world of the living
livvey = river Liffey, the flowing, watery, life-giving mother/water principle, also Ireland is obviously the land of the Liffey in this sense
preprosperousness = mixture of prosperity and preposterousness
through their coming new yonks = through the coming new year, but also yonks is derivation of old Dutch jong (young) (also where the "yonk" in Yonkers comes from), so this could also mean through their coming new young children/sons

"yonks" is Irish slang for ages

why did you vivid on yourself?

what the fuck is this thread

why DONT you vivid on YOURself???

lmao, 8.3/10

Also nice trips