Are his novels good? Did anyone give them a look?

Are his novels good? Did anyone give them a look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdxitRyWLZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Internet personality
>Books

no ty

literally WHO

Not an argument.

Wasn't he gonna make a documentary? I listened to his shit for almost 2 years and he kept saying how he was working on it. Not like it matters anymore, he's not an ancap.

i love him

MIKE

Would even pay ONE DOLLAR for them.

wrote another book instead
I mean he got like 6 free pdf books on his site.
Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdxitRyWLZQ

about halfway through he starts describing one of his novels

don't quite know what to make of it

Moly writes novels?? I was listening to something from him last night. He's pretty deft at explaining complex things, good redpill training wheels stuff.

Though I agree with their politics, Him, styx and sargon are the biggest pseuds on youtube.

His books about anarchy are basically the same arguments made by Rothbard (and probably Mises too but I haven't read him).

>Pseud
>Moly, Sargon
Yes
>styx
Naw

>t. guy that listens to political youtube videos from an occultist minecrafter

this. we like jp now.

case in point Ben Shapiro's debut novel True Allegiance

>Ben Shapiro

He is a fucking sophist, his audience is retards who can't read real books and just watch le rational skeptics on youtube.

Pic related

Wow, it took you 2 years to realize he is a fraud

here's the argument bud:
>1: he is an internet personality
>2: therefore, he is incapable of producing anything of worth
refute this

Honestly, if he was capable of anything worth producing anything worthwhile he would not be fucking begging for patreon money. Come the fuck on, he does not debate anyone, he mostly just talks about his opinions and people eat it up for some reason. I once watched his Aristotle video, he literally just read up some cards probably pulled up from sparknotes or something, maybe he read wikipedia. He did not explain anything or tried to explain Aristotles concepts or what he means when he uses certain words. He literaly just gave you quotes and bulletpoints.

He is a blatantly obvious pseud, and he has the audacity to say that he "read his Aristotle". Well maybe he read it (I doubt it) but he seriously did not get shit after reading him thats for sure.

Molly Nu detected

I wouldn't be surprised if he browsed lit to be honest.