Tfw so bored with life

>tfw so bored with life
>tfw see reading as work
>tfw feel more pressure to be productive when I'm not at my job
>tfw find no joy in anything
>tfw veer between complete hopeless cynicism and disdain for society and some sort of deluded hope

Even my main hobby of sitting around drinking coffee, feeling sad about life, is done with less effort. If I told you how little effort I put in to work, you would not believe me.

My lack of autism hurts me. I wish I could just sit for 6 or more hours and read a book or do something productive without being bored. I need to cultivate autism.

Picrelated is the type of girl non Chads will never ever get. You see them almost qt during the day time and you are deluded in to thinking you can ever be a non loser. If you look outside at night you realise you will never be a loud chad or normie with a huge social circle and are therefore doomed.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like you need to read this, my friend.

Why would you even want a girl like that? They look like the most boring, vapid women.

read this book and learn how to socialize

also, subject is not Veeky Forums
go back to /r9k/ and /adv/

audiobooks my nigga. my attention span is fucked so I just put on a book and multitask

Have you even read Whatever? It tells the solution to the modern incel problem.
It's killing roasties and Chads

Join the Orthodoxy and find a wife.

>Can't tell whether this is that autistic londoner, someone whos turned his posts into pasta, or in fact that user who makes up personas

It's an original, fresh off my phone

Girls are for fucking, not talking to.

>t. Guy with an average gf who I don't ever want to talk to. No convo or eyecandy. Lose-lose

what book is this? "My shitty blog" or "My stupid little world" ?

W H I T E ! ! !

damn op compared to you i'm almost normie, on the other hand i feel u my dude i feel u

only thing you can do is let the autism flow and write some code that maybe ads value to society so you don't die a nameless slum dwelling neet

HOW
IS
THIS
N****R
NOT
B****D
YET

because this is not R****T you don;t have to self censor like a beta numale

>Picrelated is the type of girl non Chads will never ever get
You need to take the /chadpill/
>youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

Not only.

Man i'm sure having OP picrelated in my life would fix everything for me.

but some of the most chadly dudes talk a great feminist game (and then violate all the rules of it)

YES
I
DO
F****T
I'VE
GOTTEN
B****D
HERE
FOR
LESS

>ads value to society so you don't die a nameless slum dwelling neet
what a pathetic goal

well i guess you can always dedicate your life to having the highest gearscore on European World of Warcraft servers (you'll never beat the Asians, let's be real) instead

Old pasta, amigos

3>2>1>>

I can't tell if this is satire. You really think your life is over if you don't get a girl like that?

I really don't want a girl like that. Except for sex. But then I could just pay them.

This seems a bit obvious, but I'll put it out there anyway....

You could try doing something outside your normal routine, like join a club or volunteer with a charity that you think is good. Or try to cultivate some discipline and responsibility in your life.... eat well, exercise regularly, keep a routine that allows productivity.

Don't expect a relationship to make life better, sounds like you'd just bring her down.

Take small steps and think long term improvements.

First of all, get the fuck away from this swirling septic tank of a forum.

i feel this is true when i was reading up on one of those guys who teach the stanford nlp classes and despite being leaders of their field at one of the most elite institutions in the world, they probably make mid 6 figure salary at most, and one of the guys has this 4/10 chinese wife...computer science is such a fucking rip off, of that dude went into finance instead he would be a triple digit millionaire with a barbie wife, studying computer science is a waste of your life

do u think chicks like that fuck guys who volunteer at charities? get out of here with your feminist numale bluepill bullshit

Try working out, or do some drugs, it might bring some excitement into your life.

drugs are underrated, what people who don't do drugs don't get is that drugs come with insta-friends or what today we would call "a social network"

Got my noggin joggin

Cool story. I'll send you the bill AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

They look like vapid shallows but you think you slick

Fuck a bitch before u fuck with my gubernmint

Considered doing volunteer work?

Dont know why no one has said yet

Having a girlfriend is NOT a solution to all of life's problems. If you have a general disdain for life and/or are very bored with it then you'll have a hard time keeping a girl interested for more than a few months.

t. literally me

>mid 40s
>marriage falling apart
>entangled in a lie of epic proportions
>in massive debt, recent decisiond I made have ruined my reputation as well
>if I fess up to the lie I get sued
>if I keep lying I bleed money and probably get sued eventually anyway
>had social experiences when I was younger, but they amount to NOTHING in the face of my current anguish
>decide to try and make myself feel better by insulting people I don't know aimlessly on the internet that are probably like 20 years younger than I am, stronger, better looking, and in their prime
>they probably have over 5000 in their 401k

>recent decisiond I made have ruined my reputation as well

did you really think coming out as an alt-righter was a good idea dude?

I'm not an alt anything don't put that fucking label on me

ive got a gf that looks like this

>tfw a strange twist of fate delivers 9/10 gf to OP.
>they fall in love, he can't believe it
>she lets him fuck her, she is on the pill
>she lets him cum inside her, says its the most amazing feeling, holding him close
>30 seconds later he's sick of cuddling, wants her to go to sleep so he can play vidya and go on Veeky Forums to complain about his life

So seek joy. Forcing yourselves to read classics is a chore unless you want to. Answer the question of what you really want. Romanticizing isn't productive about what you could have isn't productive. Whining isn't productive. Comparing yourself with people, unless it's for the purpose of bettering yourself, isn't productive. Your past is not indicative of your future, only the steps you take in the present.

>30 seconds later he's sick of cuddling, wants her to go to sleep so he can play vidya and go on Veeky Forums to complain about his life

Everytime