How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Aside from cheap plastic handles of vodka being the low/high point, and also what I'm currently drinking, it all seems pretty arbitrary.

what does "hatred for others" even mean in this context?

isnt an appletini too much work for someone who hates themselves that much

>SMBC
>accuracy

How pissed off other people make you or how antisocial you are

Pretty incoherent, and quite obviously made by an american. Wine is champagne, and there is literally nothing wrong with cider. The arbitrary inclusion of tequila, an obscure American beverage, only serves to confirm the facts

im autistic and im gonna going out that its xkcd, not that that matter too much.

also idk how pirate rum is worse than regular rum in that way.
tequila is mexican, from mexico, mostly drank in mexico

Well I only really drink whisky or gin and while I do hate others I feel like I hate myself more most of the time.

It's definitely SMBC, unless you're memeing about his own wife thinking he was the xkcd guy.

shit youre right, ive thought this was xkcd for so long, must have been cause it was a shitty graph joke

>appletini
>hatred for self

No.

this

where is everclear?

>be me
>beer, wine, champagne, rum, brandy, gin drinker
>hate people with a burning passion
>occasionally, when I'm really pissed off will wander the streets hoping to get in a fight
>want to kick them in the nuts, slam their face into the ground and curbstomp their skull until their brains come out like custard
Fairly accurate. I have a lot of rage I'm trying to get under control. I usually drink alone.

My thoughts too. This is a drink for spoiled, egocentric women, is it not?

The comic is written by a male so he's implying he'd hate himself for drinking such girly concoctions.

thought it was arabic from the thumbnail

Not accurate at all, what a retarded fucking picture.

Pretty inaccurate. I drink a bottle of gin a day, sure I definitely hate others but I also hate myself a bunch.

it's accurate enough in my case, I'm looking at vodka

Where do the fortified wines fit in?

I'm drinking port.

>Rum featuring a pirate
How dare you slander Sir Henry Morgan, who is a licensed privateer duly authorized to attack the accursed Spaniards.

I roflmao'd, because I have 4 jugs of pic related calling my name right now. I wish my wife would go to sleep so I could start.

I don't drink Appletinis

Pretty accurate. My brother is an alcoholic crackhead who only drinks cheap gin. He hates everyone, himself, and is 50 years old. Always crying to my father. Never had a gf, don't know if hes ever been laid.

I drink whiskey and beer