What's for Dinner Homos?

Steak n eggs here.
What's on your plate?

Do Americans really eat that?

yes. plates are quite delicious.

Who shaved their pubes on your burnt eggs?

Classic meal for lifters.

Hey OP do you lift?

Where are the grains and vegetables?

I had pizza delivery yesterday because there was a foot and a half of snow on the ground so it's leftovers today

>you need grains in a meal for it to be healthy
Why don't you just fuck off you ignoramus

a midnight snack
>regular bagel
>linguica
>slightly runny fried egg
>homemade spicy mayo

Frizzy cola straws

never intended on taking a picture of it but it looked pretty damn delicious

Pan fried spinach with thai chilis, ghost pepper sauce, soy sauce, shallots and lots of garlic. I fucking love spicy garlic spinach.

That looks good. I'm considering sausage peppers and onions too.

Yeah but I don't live in the 1920s.

Fuck yes.

Yes faggot. Real men eat steak and eggs.
>whats that green shit on yer plate???
Lay off the fast food fatty
Only your moms head when my cock is raw.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. It says steak n eggs not steak n grains.
I love eggs. I love mayo.
I dont know how i feel about the two together.

You're missing out bruh. I'm making mad money in the stock market.

>Yes faggot. Real men eat steak and eggs.
This. Steak n eggs, whisky, beards, fedoras, and vaping. That's what been a man is all about.

i wanted to make hollandaise but i decided to go with something a little quicker. which is the reason i went for mayo.

Can spinach really be in a pan long enough to call it "pan-fried"?
I mean yeah...I cook spinach all the time like thousands of cooks every day but we call it wilted not pan fried. Try to simplify your spinach...bacon drippings garlic s&p

nice sausage-salad

1/1 a pound shredded sausage with pickles and vinegar and oil dressing.

the fuck

>fedoras

I'm not serving it I'm eating it. No reason to change it.

>no reason to change it
What he's saying is you are not a very good cook and this is evident by your redundant use of similar ingredients and lack of familiarity with common cooking terms.

Pan seared steak basted with garlic butter and thyme, medium rare. Also, leftover Little Caesars pizza.

>square pizza
My nigga.
The only lc pizza worth a fuck

german detected

Made a big batch of mac and cheese, wife's favorite. Turned out exactly like the other five hundred times I've made this recipe.

>im a skinny resentful bitter man
living with a morbidly obese woman. I do this because i love our child, she gives good head, and i have one hell of a life insurance policy on her.

Why didn't you just sautee the sausage?

>chocolate cake half eaten just sitting there
>Two sticks of """butter""" in the tin
>making an extra setting when you know full well your fat ass is going to eat them both
>Americans

Are you me, my man? Kidding aside, were having crockpot meatloaf. great recipe she's been making for years now. Im roasting some yukon potatoes and steaming broccoli for sides. Will post pics when I plate it.

Thais makes no sense. You had no food in your house to cook. If so I get it. If you had food and payed someone to drive through that shit I hoped yu tipped em

We eat that here in PA
SOOOO FUCKING GOOD
People don't know

Fucking outsiders

What is there to understand? He ate leftover pizza. Maybe i dont understand...are you suggesting it was inappropriate for him to order a pizza during a snow storm? lol

>I do this because i love our child, she gives good head

My dad came to see me. He likes meat with rich sauce.

Pls no bully

Liver and onions tonight

Wow. Looks delicious. Potatoes though..
Here's the meatloaf and sides my wife and I made tonight

I didn't feel like driving to the store so I ordered pizza. I tipped the guy ten dollars on a 22 dollar order. I didn't eat the whole large pizza last night so I finished it today. How about you stop being a dipshit?

t. le mad farters

Are you fuckin high.

What's wrong with the potatoes? The have a bunch of butter, salt, and pepper, and half a clove of garlic.

They looked undercooked at first glance. Could be wrong