Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKIRPe_d-8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d2BJSV8Q1Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never had any talent and you're a boring person Tao, simple as that

No, not again threads about this guy
you people made me read it

>What went wrong

Nothing? He self-promoted like a motherfucker and made a career out of writing. Isn't that the dream?

That's a blast from the past. It's been a while Tao. Like, three or four years at least?

How ya been?

>you people made me read it

kek retard, never getting those hours back

nobody made you do anything. You have free will. You are a child of God.

>and made a career out of writing

Being a meme for six months is not a career. He's probably unironically working at a coffee shop now

He probably made a million $.

Maybe. I can't find any info on his personal life.

I'm not Tao.

I really doubt that

His girlfriend cucked him as an art project.

I'm not really that surprised.

Probably the only thing of creative merit that came from his life

nothing went wrong.

Leave Society is gonna be dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKIRPe_d-8Y

Is he autistic?

I'm not watching that Tao

Pls fellow Veeky Forumsizen. Pls.

>Hard mode
youtube.com/watch?v=d2BJSV8Q1Yw

Actually I haven't lost many hours in it, since there is no other way to read but speedreading it, you can't find a single paragraph were you can "taste" the prose, no chapter were you feel like closing the book and thinking about what you've just read.
The prose was like reading a teenager's diary blog. The plot was more like describing a bunch of situations that didn't add. It looks like it was written by someone heavily sedated.

It sucked big time, I hate you guys.

Tao, how did you ever get so beta and awkward? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm genuinely curious.

It seems like he's putting on an affectation. Although like a lot of people who do this sort of thing, after a while there's no distinction between the act and the actor.

Sure, Tao, that's just what you want us to think.

He's not Tao, I am Tao.

Nothing went wrong. He's making a statement by being the way he is - basically a statement about literary types and their pretentiousness.

He's a walking caricature.

>raping a literal tranny and writing some piss poor prose

Pretty sure he's just an awkward hang-on Indie hipster who never realized 2010 came and went.

he raped a tranny?

wat.jpeg

isn't it obvious? he's a slave

To whom?

I think what user is trying to say is that Tao is a slave to commercial society and consumerism. He is a parody of all the gutter-trash Chuck Palahnuik style authors. And he's a parody of you and me.

I'm surprised he didn't plead guilty ironically.

>Tao, how did you ever get so beta and awkward?

He's a Chink, he has less testorone than a tampon

Tao Lin is a genius, cutting edge, brilliant writer. You all don't know good art.

Tao, we know it's you. Just post a pic of a timestamp with your tits out already.

wtf, I love Tao Lin now!

Tao Lin raped me too. I, too, am still struggling to find a voice, still struggling to reestablish myself as a popular voice on Veeky Forums.

I understand the struggle, brother/sister.

When somebody writes with this pseudo-anguished, asspained whining I'm inclined to believe they're exaggerating because Tao became semi-famous and she didn't

He definitely did it. But s/he took it and blew it out of proportion.

the fuck were you expecting?

Came here to post autism. Thanks for this video.

>two book deals

literally nothing

How can you hate Tao for wasting your precious 15 minutes spent reading his books in the bookstore?

Also if you think this
and the resulting socialmedia shitstorm won't happen to you when and if people read your material, think again

>the chad demand

"Chink" is a slur.

Altho Tao may be Veeky Forums's favorite tokin' Asian.

>making twitter posts is an out of proportion response to rape

He has two books coming out from Vintage

Tao Lin is good because he is the logical end-game, the reductio ad absurdum, of the highly individualised, liberal society we live in. He's terrible to read, except as a glimpse of where we're headed.

Cute girl, I wonder if she's willing to marry me

exactly my feelings after I read this shit.
his literature is the manifestation of this shitty world we live in

which "novel" is she talking about?

The answer is no.
It's always no.
Forever.