Is diet pepsi the best drink of all time?

Is diet pepsi the best drink of all time?

Shit is addictive and wonderful.

Fuck off

Why?

I prefer conke.

Diet Pepsi is literally the worst diet soda available

For me, it is Cherry Coke Zero. The best diet soda.

I often used to treat myself to a Diet Pepsi every once in a while, that was until they swapped aspartame with fuckin Splenda. Even tho they brought back the aspartame-sweetened blend as a separate version, it's sold in pretty rare quantities in my town. But since then, I've grown and developed my newfound love for Cherry Coke Zero.

Throwback Pepsi is objectively the best readily available soda on the market. Bangs root beer is a close second

all diet drinks taste like shit and they won't help fatasses at all anyway

Diet Pepsi tastes like flat Coke

>preferring aspartame to sucralose
Enjoy your prostate cancer.

pepsi already tastes like garbage so the diet can't get any worse

*addicting

Better than nothing

sprite is the best drink in my opinion

diet bepis

Pepsi is not that great in the first place, and diet Pepsi tastes like one of those old 1980s diet sodas at that. Like Tab. Coke Zero is a far better diet cola.

Where I live they've recently started selling "low sugar content" Sprite, not as an alternative but actually replacing regular Sprite. Shit's disgusting.

Is your Sprite anything like Sprite Zero now, or is it just the normal Sprite recipe with half sugar/half sweetener? Either way, both sound pretty revolting.

how can america be so fat when they have all this diet shit that doesn't exist in normal countries???

It's designed to make you more hungry

The only people you ever see drinking "diet" anything are, and will always be, fat af. They think because they drank a diet drink with their 2000 calorie lunch, they're permitted to eat a 3000 calorie dinner that night.

The latter. They did the same thing with Fanta too.